Author Topic: how I died... in FH 2.2  (Read 3809 times)

Offline DAzLAYER

• [DLF] Leader
    • View Profile
    • [DenLedeFi]
Re: how I died... in FH 2.2
« Reply #30 on: 19-04-2010, 05:04:43 »
I don't think I have ever seen that guy miss a shot with his rifle. I wonder what his secret is.

Practice, but I would estimate my accuracy at 25% with rifle which is far from every shot. Granted most misses are at very long range and that's probably why you don't see them. Since the rifles go perfectly straight all you have to do is put your sights on your opponent and fire.

Edit: And I died by a kamikaze attack with riflegrenade.
« Last Edit: 19-04-2010, 05:04:55 by DAzLAYER »

Offline Laffey

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 20-04-2010, 00:04:31 »
I got shot ;)

FH2 nick= [BoF]RoflSeal
WoT nick= RoflSeal(aka BucketSeal by hslan and TS guys)

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 20-04-2010, 02:04:48 »
I got shot ;)
>:(

I hate it when your being all stealthy and trying to sneak up behind a tank, and you spend 5 minutes getting into a possible flank and then finally manuvering into position and your running those final 2 feet to hit him with the panzerfaust and he turns around and notices (and kills) you just before you fire.  :o
« Last Edit: 20-04-2010, 08:04:12 by Oddball »

Offline Mspfc Doc DuFresne

• A Poet and I didn't Know It
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 20-04-2010, 06:04:40 »
Happened to me in FH1 once, he popped into his 50 cal at last moment and fired.

He couldn't depress the gun far enough, I nailed the bastard at 50 yards with a panzerfaust 30.

Good times...
Twilight - the movie is just like Schindler's list... You know you're watching a crime against humanity, but it's sort of entertaining.~~Ts4EVER

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 20-04-2010, 07:04:58 »
Happened to me in FH1 once, he popped into his 50 cal at last moment and fired.

He couldn't depress the gun far enough, I nailed the bastard at 50 yards with a panzerfaust 30.

Good times...
I love the sensation you get after you manage to knock one out, being like 30m away undected and *BAM*...they never know what hit them. It's even better when they spot you, but it's too late for them to react.  ;)

Offline Mspfc Doc DuFresne

• A Poet and I didn't Know It
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 20-04-2010, 07:04:19 »
It was even better, since it was at edge of range and firing uphill, it had flown for three seconds and was nearly stationary when it bumped against the rear of the Sherman like a clumsy drunk kitten. BOOM!

The best part was, the guy watched it come and didn't get out cause he didn't think I could hit him.  :P
Twilight - the movie is just like Schindler's list... You know you're watching a crime against humanity, but it's sort of entertaining.~~Ts4EVER

Offline Dnarag1M

• WoT Team
  • Forgotten Hope Alliance
    • View Profile
    • mah website
« Reply #36 on: 20-04-2010, 13:04:53 »
I got shot ;)

I hate it when your being all stealthy and trying to sneak up behind a tank, and you spend 5 minutes getting into a possible flank and then finally manuvering into position and your running those final 2 feet to hit him with the panzerfaust and he turns around and notices (and kills) you just before you fire.  :o

The marvels of freelook pwning you there :) Many tankhunters seem to completely forget that tankdrivers have 360 degree vision at the flick of CTRL+Mouse. I just wait until you stand in the middle of the street, turn tank + turret in about 3 seconds and mow your sorry ass down :P

Likewise, as anti-tank (which I do play mostly) I just find angles under which I know he cannot see me (2 yards of his ass or right next to him)

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 20-04-2010, 21:04:58 »
I got shot ;)

The marvels of freelook pwning you there :) Many tankhunters seem to completely forget that tankdrivers have 360 degree vision at the flick of CTRL+Mouse. I just wait until you stand in the middle of the street, turn tank + turret in about 3 seconds and mow your sorry ass down :P

Likewise, as anti-tank (which I do play mostly) I just find angles under which I know he cannot see me (2 yards of his ass or right next to him)
Yes, I usually do the second one, hide in an ally, window, or whatever, get behind a corner, wait for it to drive by...DEAD.
However, when that situation is not availible and you have no good angle for an attack and your forced to run out behind it.. that's where it get tricky. I generally use caution and am aware of the 360 view, however, when they are moving the turret side to side, without taking any notice to the rear until your in the open, is where it gets fustrating lol.  :-X

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 23-04-2010, 19:04:20 »
Lately I've got some paranoia on [DLF]DazLayer. This guy has some laser aiming. Every time I get in his line of view it's instant death for me. But that fact makes me even more happy when I kill the bloody bastard :P. Also whistling and munching (Eat Uranim with biscuts or Angrybeaver chomping on his [morning?] wood) over TS is death for my hearing...

Totally agree, that guy must be a T 800