Author Topic: Delay with startup  (Read 409 times)

Offline mft004

• View Profile
Delay with startup
« on: 19-09-2021, 18:09:07 »
Greetings all. I'm nearly finished working on my FH2 SP project but am coming across an annoying snag at this point. My FH base is 2.52 and I wanted to add the Elefant to it; so I backed the whole folder up, donwloaded and installed the latest version (2.57), took what I needed and then deleted the whole folder and pasted the backup folder back in. All is well, except that now whenever I load up FH2, I'm met with a black box which hangs around with me for about 10/15 seconds before finally bringing up the FH2 fullscreen window. Image attached showing this black box. Does anyone have a hunch as to what setting I've tripped to cause this? Previously the loading process was very quick.

With thanks,
Mark

Offline |30+|Air

• View Profile
Re: Delay with startup
« Reply #1 on: 01-10-2021, 20:10:58 »
Having a similar issue starting today.  After 1 to 2 minutes I get an error message that my account login has timed out.  Any others have like issues.

Offline NUKE

• View Profile
Re: Delay with startup
« Reply #2 on: 02-10-2021, 12:10:03 »
Greetings all. I'm nearly finished working on my FH2 SP project but am coming across an annoying snag at this point. My FH base is 2.52 and I wanted to add the Elefant to it; so I backed the whole folder up, donwloaded and installed the latest version (2.57), took what I needed and then deleted the whole folder and pasted the backup folder back in. All is well, except that now whenever I load up FH2, I'm met with a black box which hangs around with me for about 10/15 seconds before finally bringing up the FH2 fullscreen window. Image attached showing this black box. Does anyone have a hunch as to what setting I've tripped to cause this? Previously the loading process was very quick.

With thanks,
Mark

It certainly isn't a problem on your side. All of us have this problem in the recent time. It has to do with the new masterserver, which apparently has performance issues.