Author Topic: R3Surge/LatinoAmerica (Admin RSG Kissero)  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Mobilis_in_Mobili

• VC Firefly & Achilles Crew Apply Here!
    • View Profile
R3Surge/LatinoAmerica (Admin RSG Kissero)
« on: 05-07-2017, 03:07:50 »
FYI to ALL,

Server R3Surge/LatinoAmerica (Argentenian) - bans for not speaking Spanish/Port.

Its a selective ban; whereby its only enforced by admin RSG Kissero; especially when you one-up him in the game.  Some people, he lets it slide.

This is bad for the community; and kills game membership.

Think about it, sometimes its the only server with players during the Central/Eastern timeslot; every time RSG Kissero bans someone for not speaking his language; we lose converts to the game.  He's representing the only live game at that time.

Second, the other admins on the server do not support this autocratic style of kissero's.  You can see this is a common trend.

Third, we have a VERY GOOD history here on the HSLAN, 762, Wolf, WaW, and similar servers of being open to other languages; and why should we allow this?

Fourth, they don't have a real forum for R3Surge to request un-bans; they just use a facebook page.  Thus you don't know the server rules and they don't plainly post them anywhere (i.e. its not clearly posted that you can't use 'English' or German - you get a bunch of warnings from persons who appear to be fools or bullies).  They just permaban; instead of 1 minute ban, or something more flexible.

Fifth, they could use the silencing rule; like when someone uses profanity or posts to many 'spotted' commands; to help warn persons about their close minded policies

Sixth, they can use a password for access, if they're hell bent on making it a private game.  If the game is open to the public; they shouldn't be banning for clean language.

Seventh, you can tell they just don't know how to be proper admins.  They can't agree about their policies for banning (some persons in the Facebook page say that is not their policy).  They have double rounds every map but don't know how to turn it off and instead shift map after the same map restarts all the time.  And RSG Kissero won't show his face on the other servers out there - by his same name; because he knows its wrong.

In short, they should shut down or end the bigotry.
« Last Edit: 05-07-2017, 04:07:41 by Mobilis_in_Mobili »
Breakfast of Champions: Tigers, Panthers, Pumas, Stugs, & Panzerfausts-on-Legs.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: R3Surge/LatinoAmerica (Admin RSG Kissero)
« Reply #1 on: 05-07-2017, 19:07:50 »
...why should we allow this?
Because mentioned admin has nothing to do with the FH2 dev team or this forums, hence nobody here can do anything about it. His money, his server, his rules, unfortunately. On the other side, it only puts him and his tiny community in a bad light, not the mod.

Offline Solid_Tuku

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05-07-2017, 19:07:51 »
Hi Mobilis_in_Mobili i will trie to be clear but you should excuse me in advance because mi English is a little bit rusty.

Server R3Surge/LatinoAmerica  is a private server and "Kissero" is the one who is paying the server. We are a not part of the FH2 ranked servers, we are a comunity of Argentina Venezuela Brazil Chile Spain Colombia and other Countrys. This dosent mean that other players are not Welcome!! all the opposit, we welcome you guys! but we are tired of telling you that the official languague is Spanish and Portuguese because we have many users that dont speak english. And this rule is very flexible because we allow you to speak english in the patrols but not in the General Chat. First we make a warming, then ban. Why is that? it s becuase in the mayority of games online they do the same to us when we play in international servers ( i must say that this not happend in your severs).

I will trie now to respond you in order.

First: Yes is bad for the for the comunity! and its true that its the only Central/Eastern timeslot server that is active, its very commun to see foreing users playing at night when the ranked is empty. You are right to say that its bad because we losse converts to the game, but my question is converts to the game (?) or you really mean more players to the ranked server??? because i dont see you guys helping us or giving  any support, its true that we dident ask for it. we are not a seddling, we are an autonomus comunity.

Second: You are right, moust of us dont support kissero in this sense. And we manage to convince him to not be so strict, also we manage to unban many players.

Third: A good point, we are open to other languages but only in patrol chat.

Fourth: We dont have a forum, instead we use facebook group and whatsup groups chats. The perm ban is too extreme, i will trie to speak to kissero

Fifth: I dont see how that can work.

Sixth: We are open for public, i dont see how you relate a private server with password with a language rule

Seventh: I think kissero and the rest of the staff make a great work. We have doble round because we play small maps 16 and 32 version so we like to do that, but there is always an online admin to change make if we asked for it.

To end i will like to give mi personal point of view. Our comunitys should work together, R3Surge/LatinoAmerica is a very good option when the ranked is without players at night, and at the opposit, FH2 ranked is an exelent choise for us to have some fun whe its full at 14pm Arg time. I always talk to kissero and he always says that Foreing players are welcome only if they are respecful to us, there are a lot of players that insult us and the comunity, but we also have players that even learn some spanish words to play and to show us that they are cooperative.

I hope i was clear. Regards =SoD=Solid_Tuku

PD: we are not Tyrants  ;D and if you have any unban request i will help you.
« Last Edit: 05-07-2017, 19:07:30 by Solid_Tuku »

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06-07-2017, 05:07:59 »
Good to see a response on here. I've been hearing some bad things about the Latin server so it's nice that most of that got cleared up.  Hope you guys can be open to allowing everyone to play on your server and be reasonable in the ways you enforce the rules.

FH2 needs more players and it's nice to have people playing closer to my time-zone (even if your ping is ridiculous for me ;D)

Offline fmlrommel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05-03-2018, 03:03:58 »
so i just tried to play on this server, with 15/64 typed one line of english and was temo-banned. really? just because i spoke english i was kicked and temo banned? dont bother "recinding" ill just play another game. if you dont speak *insert language here* doesnt mean you kick them, but hey if they pay for the server thats great. they can play alone then....

Offline blander

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05-03-2018, 06:03:13 »
Sad but true

Offline justasug

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05-03-2018, 10:03:10 »
it s becuase in the mayority of games online they do the same to us when we play in international servers

If you, and people in general, have to resort to applying that despicable and defective way of thinking to something as menial as a videogame, then there is no help for you nor mankind.

Offline Panzer-Hauptmann

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05-03-2018, 19:03:11 »
We players from Brazil, members of the FEB clan and now representatives of all players of English or Latin language that were victims of the poor administration done by Kissero and its staff of hacks, we do not tolerate this cultural dictatorship more, reason why we are creating the new R3surge with one, new server.
Kissero has been covering up hacking players like Solid Tuku and Geckoloy, these even help him stay in R3surge's power.
We brazil people do not accept much less agree with this type of action so we made it clear that kissero and his corrupt sttaf are forbidden from attending any server of the new R3surge and our allies.
Here is the testimony not only of one, but all players of a nation that no longer support the hacks installed and covered by Kissero.
As it is said, why does not Kissero show who he really is? What does he hide? an obscure past in the game.
#OutKissero #NewR3surge #R3surgeforall

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10-03-2018, 07:03:56 »
Two Geckoloy1 's posts removed due to not being written in english. We are on an international forum where our common language is english.

Offline exemaco

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11-03-2018, 00:03:18 »
No peleen amigos!!  :-\
« Last Edit: 13-03-2018, 15:03:03 by exemaco »