Author Topic: Interesting Propaganda Videos and Pics (Any era, but not banned)  (Read 30835 times)

Offline Kading

• View Profile
Sir, you are taking this too far. You are derailing the thread. If you want to vent your feelings on the United States population then start another thread where I will attempt to discuss this subject in a civilized manner with you. But mud slinging in a thread that has nothing to do with your rant is not the way to help things for anyone, including you.
Break your picks and crack your spades! Dig deep if you want to live!

Offline Alakazou

• FHer from the beginning
    • View Profile
No. Correcting uneducated Americans is the only reason I woke up today.

Also thread derailed. soz.

You are also an American my uneducated friend.  I really get irate these days when people from Canada and the USA bitch about how different they are.  I know it makes both sides tighten their jaws and all but I really don't see the difference.  Beyond the evil retarded twats that make up french Canada I have always found my Canadian friends act just the same as those in the USA.  We share a common culture and ideals.  There really is no divide between the two other then what internet trolls make.  

You're right, Canadians are the same thing as Americans.

BRB going to go jail people of foreign decent, tell the authorities about the gay people sodomizing next door so that they can be prosecuted for breaking the law, not smoke marijuana, argue with right wing nut jobs, fix Canada due to its bankruptcy, read some books about Canadas history of serious race/hate crimes and civil rights crimes AND continue to be seriously overweight and uneducated, become part of Canadas FAMOUS "melting pot" and NOT in any way like a multicultural country.

Canada and the U.S are so fundamentally different in every aspect. Name an aspect that is the exact same... please... i'm face palming right now.

Not that different as you think... Sorry but I'm a Québécois and my uncle an American and he's not that different. The canadian have two culture (british and USA) We, Québécois have 3 culture (US, british and french) The Québécois are different from the US, but not that much, in fact, the last 50 years we have become french american in a way. Canadian are north USA people...

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
Lol, glad I didn't get invovled in this one. Teehee, anyways...C'mon guys I was expecting to see some nice propaganda posters to remind me why I should start a nuclear war again! Instead, I find ignorant United States bashing, very disgusted with you guys... *shakees head*

Offline Chariot

• Rememberer of the unremembered
    • View Profile
I still dont trust the Japanese

From an American's point of view-
1900-1930s pretending to be on our side
1930s-1940s preparing to attack us
1940's attacking us
1950-1970 Waiting for things to blow over
1970-2009 trying to trick us into liking them again with their fuel coserving cars
2009-2010 trying to slowly kill us with their defective fuel conserving cars
« Last Edit: Today at 18:07:17 by Chariot »
Also known as HMS Campbeltown

Anyone who supports the UN is a closet totalitarian and most likely supports a one world government which will enslave us all.

Offline Chariot

• View Profile
No more anti-Japanese propaganda from me maybe

Anyone who supports the UN is a closet totalitarian and most likely supports a one world government which will enslave us all.

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

I would say you just lost.

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
Everybody wins!

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
Everybody wins!
Nope, there is always a winner and a loser, or sometimes.... two losers.

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
I take it too far when i win.

If by "win" you mean derailing a thread to the point of every post following your rant stating that you are ignorant troll.....Then yes you did win.  

Congratulations to your folks!  They managed to raise sub-human cunt with delusions of grandeur.  They should be proud. ;)
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
I take it too far when i win.

If by "win" you mean derailing a thread to the point of every post following your rant stating that you are ignorant troll.....Then yes you did win.  

Congratulations to your folks!  They managed to raise sub-human cunt with delusions of grandeur.  They should be proud. ;)

I was simply saying Canada was not like America... but that's delusional, trolling and egotistic rite guize. oh ho hoooo you.
There's no difference between being holy and alone

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
1970-2009 trying to trick us into liking them again with their fuel coserving cars
2009-2010 trying to slowly kill us with their defective fuel conserving cars

Doesn't their cars are all locally made and participate in the so-red-neck race called Nascar nowadays?

Surely our Toyota here have different brake pads and mats than yours. And since the press reported EVERY "panicked" Toyota-related accidents (including careless or inept driver that has nothing-to-do with brake defects problem)... then you got the fantastic number of deaths.
http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/0809/opinions-toyota-cars-acceleration-brakes-93-and-counting.html?boxes=Homepagetoprated

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile

;D

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Chariot

• View Profile

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile