Author Topic: Single player section  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Raziel

• Bullet Magnet
    • View Profile
Single player section
« on: 19-08-2010, 09:08:36 »
Wooohoooo!!! We have our own section in the Forum's main screen!!

Edit Tnks Toddel.  ;D
« Last Edit: 19-08-2010, 11:08:17 by Raziel »

Offline Toddel

• Administrator
  • Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!!
    • View Profile
Re: Single player section
« Reply #1 on: 19-08-2010, 10:08:22 »
 8) If i can make you happy :-*

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20-08-2010, 10:08:45 »
We have finally been deemed main page-worthy by the forum gods... ;D

Offline elander

• [DLF]
    • View Profile
    • Den Lede Fi
« Reply #3 on: 20-08-2010, 15:08:35 »
Finnaly - though i dont play singleplayer. However this intergration wasnt one day to early. Now the singleplayer community is no longer splitted from the online one.

Great!

Disclaimer - Personal Opinions are not shared with DLF

Offline lemonwire

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24-08-2010, 14:08:55 »
Yay! No more having to click a billion tabs to find this hidden gem

Offline Seadog

• View Profile
    • 7thregiment
« Reply #5 on: 12-09-2010, 16:09:29 »
Does anyone know if there is a forum for FH 1942 anymore or is this it now? I know this is for BF2.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12-09-2010, 16:09:18 »
Does anyone know if there is a forum for FH 1942 anymore or is this it now? I know this is for BF2.

These are Forgotten Hope forums, both FH and FH2. Just be sure to mention that you are speaking about FH if you make threads about it. People (like myself) think first that subject is about FH2. If you make it clear that you mean FH on BF42, then its all fine to post.

Offline Seadog

• View Profile
    • 7thregiment
« Reply #7 on: 18-09-2010, 01:09:46 »
 This is a question on the FH BF42 version. When I go to play it some of the maps kick me to my desk top and some gives me that error window saying an error has ac-cured and would I like to report it to MicrSoft. Could that be from a bad download? Also I noticed when I played the Coral Sea map that some objects where in the air, ie.  palm trees was up in the air and gun emplacements too. Now this only happens on some maps. I re-downloaded the mod and still the same thing.

Offline CBCRonin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18-09-2010, 03:09:29 »
This is a question on the FH BF42 version. When I go to play it some of the maps kick me to my desk top and some gives me that error window saying an error has ac-cured and would I like to report it to MicrSoft. Could that be from a bad download? Also I noticed when I played the Coral Sea map that some objects where in the air, ie.  palm trees was up in the air and gun emplacements too. Now this only happens on some maps. I re-downloaded the mod and still the same thing.

It has been some time since I played FH1, but I personally never had the issues you describe. The only advice I can suggest is to "completely" delete the BF42 file, reinstall, fully patch, then install FH. If the problem persists, definitely try to re-download FH1 from another site and repeat the above.
------------
Corruption might be the culprit, but it seems odd that it only occurs on some maps and not others.

Are you using Vista? The only reason I ask is that on a number of other gaming sites I frequent, Vista has been the culprit in operating some older games.

Offline Seadog

• View Profile
    • 7thregiment
« Reply #9 on: 18-09-2010, 07:09:46 »
No I'm using XP

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 19-09-2010, 14:09:12 »
there are some SP maps in FH42 that would crash. I think if you install FHSW the issue is solved for many of the FH.7 maps.

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 19-09-2010, 14:09:34 »
Yer, but that also brings ndw ones. Like ?selosnogorsk or wateva, and valerisk will ctd eventually too. Still, you get some mad arty and whizz sound effect, and so many more maps n toys