Author Topic: Forgotten Honor's RO-Darkest Hour - Battle of the Bulge event  (Read 1485 times)

Offline IcratoX

• Operations Director, Forgotten Honor
    • View Profile

January 15 - 1900GMT

16 December 1944, the Battle of the Bulge begins. The last major German offensive of the war. Germans are attacking a weak area in the allied defensive lines. Their goal is to cut down the Allied forces by capturing Antwerp. At least that's the plan. Will you help the Germans to get their last hope to victory or not.

Forgotten Honor places you in this major offensive during the winter months of 1944. An event on the mod Darkest Hour: Europe 44-45 for the popular game Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 with a selection of 6 maps out of the period of the Battle of the Bulge. Join us now at forgottenhonor.com and play as a team in this massive 50 player event on January 15 at 1900GMT!

Download the mod: Darkest Hour: Europe 44-45 from steam:
You need to have the original game Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 installed.
(Download here)

Foy
bois jacques
Stoumont
Freyneux and lamormenil
Novile
Wacht am Rhein

About Forgotten Honor
Forgotten Honor is an international gaming community that has a great amount of experience in arranging online events for games. Founded in 2004 by several players who wanted to organize ''teamwork'' emphasized battles for video games, Forgotten Honor has been growing until becoming one of the leaders in online events market. Nowadays hosts several tournaments and campaigns for different games, organizes multiple events, has its own modding development unit and is supported by an active community.

Join us at Saturday January 15 - 1900GMT
Server: www.forgottenhonor.com Darkest Hour Event
Teamspeak 3: ts.forgottenhonor.com:9987
www.forgottenhonor.com

In time of Peace, Prepare for War.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
Darkest Hour rocks!

I'll try to be there, i havent played with the FHT guys for like, two years or something.

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
  • King of the Off-Topic Section
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
If my laptop could handle this event I would so be there!

Great game, great mod and great people to play with and also awesome teamwork.

Me want.

Offline Ciupita

• Gay Lord
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Me want.

Well my 100 years old lappy can hande RO with full graphics.. I believe so can yours.

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
  • King of the Off-Topic Section
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod

Me want.

Well my 100 years old lappy can hande RO with full graphics.. I believe so can yours.
It can handle it but not too well and with a not-too-good-internet it's not good at all...

Offline hankypanky

• View Profile
RO and DH are really great games :D I just reinstalled like 2 days ago the IS-2 is a lot of fun. But damn it for some reason in RO the 88mm just bounces off enemy armor :/
My ingame name is [PUG]mr.hanky1945

Offline mopskind

• View Profile
Does anybody manage to play it with 16:9 resolution? I refuse to play it so far because it doesn't support my laptop resolution and only works in a small window

Offline IcratoX

• Operations Director, Forgotten Honor
    • View Profile
Does anybody manage to play it with 16:9 resolution? I refuse to play it so far because it doesn't support my laptop resolution and only works in a small window

When you put all settings on high, you still get a reasonable/nice looking game. But for this you also have to put anti aliasing etc on highest ;)
In time of Peace, Prepare for War.

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
Sounds like good Red Orchestra fun.

Count me in.

Offline Galslacht

• View Profile
You can always play this in 16:9 by changing the settings in your DH.ini (textdocument). Just google for it!