Forgotten Hope 2 > General Discussion

The Newcomer FAQ

<< < (2/5) > >>

Slayer:
I assume you mean radiospam when you write radiospawn?

Maybe explain what radiospam is, and for people who haven't played BF2, it'd be nice to know that saying "sorry" is done by pressing "j" and then typing "sorry" [Enter].

Mud Buddha:

--- Quote from: Slayer on 11-12-2010, 21:12:35 ---Maybe explain what radiospam is, and for people who haven't played BF2, it'd be nice to know that saying "sorry" is done by pressing "j" and then typing "sorry" [Enter].

--- End quote ---

It's "k" actually. Why would you want to apologise to the enemy? ;)

Slayer:

--- Quote from: Mud Buddha on 19-12-2010, 15:12:46 ---
--- Quote from: Slayer on 11-12-2010, 21:12:35 ---Maybe explain what radiospam is, and for people who haven't played BF2, it'd be nice to know that saying "sorry" is done by pressing "j" and then typing "sorry" [Enter].

--- End quote ---

It's "k" actually. Why would you want to apologise to the enemy? ;)

--- End quote ---
Details, details ;)

Ts4EVER:
Could you include the following in the first post? This was asked by a new player on the server today.

"You will notice that the recoil of infantry weapons is considerably higher than in normal Battlefield 2. In BF2 your gun has almost no recoil, but the bullets you shoot hit in a large area around the point you are aiming. In Fh2 all bullets hit exactly where you point the gun, but there is considerable recoil that will throw you off target. You can balance out this recoil by moving the mouse in the opposite direction while shooting. The amount and direction of recoil is different depending on caliber and weight of the gun, so it takes some practice to get it right. However, with some experience you will be able to easily get several shots on target."

DLFReporter:
As I wrote before, could you change the title to:

The Newcomer FAQ

The title is still very misleading and I would never go looking for advice under The Newcomer thread, I'd rather post my life's story under such a title.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version