Author Topic: Revolting Uniting  (Read 304983 times)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Revolting Uniting
« on: 15-03-2012, 05:03:02 »
I might have gotten the title wrong but hey, lets not have that ruin our lifes (except those who loved U&R so much).

This thread is an experiment. It may become locked or deleted without notice!

You can discuss all sorts of things more freely here without going into off-topic in every other threads. If this thread maintains a "level" of quality when it comes to this jibba jabba of chitty chatty, then the thread remains open. We still dont look kindly at posts which has "+1", "this" and so on.

- One word posts arent allowed.
- Multi-posting many posts in a row by single user is not allowed.
- Try to keep discussions we already have threads for in their own threads and not spread them here.
- Hate speeches, flaming others and other stuff that arent allowed in the rest of the forums arent allowed here either.

If this thread wont turn into nothing but spam, then it remains open. So please restrict yourselfs from posting total crap and have more of a focus put into the content of your posts, whatever the subject may be.

---

To start off, I'll use my space here to reply to theta's request on getting me to steam yesterday evening: Sorry, I noticed that message too late and I was just about to hit the bed. I'll try to be on steam this evening at around 1800 UTC and so on.

Aight, I'll gotta run to work. Dont start any fires.

Biiviz

Re: Revolting Uniting
« Reply #1 on: 15-03-2012, 05:03:32 »
Captain's log:

06:30 AM: 3½ hours until deadline, 2 hours of effective writing time left. Question #1, #2, #3, and #4 of assignment done. Unexpected toughness in Question #5 and #6. 9 cups of coffee have been consumed. Breath smells like anus. Shaking like a recently stabbed crack-whore. Motivational factor - zero.

Biiviz the Great, supreme commander of the order of the smiling eggs, signing off.

Offline Moose

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15-03-2012, 05:03:00 »
At risk of this not being just a bunch of untidy posts that do not string together, I actually want to have discussions like other forums do and lets see where it goes. It's 70 degrees here today which is crazy for March in minnesota, global warming is for real...real.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15-03-2012, 07:03:36 »
Just wait 'til Fuchs and CPS get here. U&R Returns, I never thought I'd see the day!

Just like moose, spring has come to Sweden, it is just... lovely
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Moose

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15-03-2012, 07:03:29 »
Yeah I am loving it. I am taking my gf to the beach saturday, its supposed to be 25+ C and theres still Ice on the lake!!

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15-03-2012, 09:03:59 »
spring weather is hiding behind some clouds today - tomorow will be better

have to write 10 pages about clouds - and how the form till next week, in addition making some power point presentation for that.
and gas price reaced new all time high of 1.52€ yesterday in Graz -

Biiviz

« Reply #6 on: 15-03-2012, 09:03:28 »
Captain's log:

06:30 AM: 3½ hours until deadline, 2 hours of effective writing time left. Question #1, #2, #3, and #4 of assignment done. Unexpected toughness in Question #5 and #6. 9 cups of coffee have been consumed. Breath smells like anus. Shaking like a recently stabbed crack-whore. Motivational factor - zero.

Biiviz the Great, supreme commander of the order of the smiling eggs, signing off.

Anyway, yeah, spring is starting to come to Finland as well. It sure is a magical season. The sun is shining, birds are chirping ,and the dog poo is melting. Such a magical time indeed.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna throw up some coffee and pass out. G'night!
« Last Edit: 15-03-2012, 09:03:43 by Biiviz »

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #7 on: 15-03-2012, 09:03:05 »
Irish, that gas price is nothing. Euro 95 here: 1,76 average. Cheapest: 1,74 and highest something in the 1,80.. That said, the government still has this 25 cents on top of the gas price introduced by the labour PM Kok..

Just wait 'til Fuchs and CPS get here. U&R Returns, I never thought I'd see the day!

Just like moose, spring has come to Sweden, it is just... lovely
It's been almost 4 years, Marshall, but we are back. Let's make this a nice and tidy discussion thread about all kinds of things like Moose said.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15-03-2012, 09:03:38 »
Yeah I know that Austria is under the average price of EU - still its madness. EU or at least Austria is turning into a car hating community.
Example:
In Vienna there are the Greens in a coalition with the social democrats since 2 years.
What happend in that time - Subway on weekends in the night - costs about 5 millionen € for the handfull of party makers.
Reason: no money for other stuff - Solution " mh we have XY amount of car drivers, let them pay more"
In the inner parts of city you need to pay for car parking on the street- now they are making 80% of the city into car paying zones - (grammar nazi I know) Im living in the western suburps, not far away from Wiener Wald, and even here is that shit. Parking for one year cost 270€ if you live in that area, for the others: Half hour 1€ - - -
Now you could think "mh so lets park the car at the end of the city, take the train?" "Sounds good" well then I can tell you that they also raised the prices of puplic transport.
Sucks . . .

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 15-03-2012, 10:03:21 »
You poor guy, as I used to live in a city I got rid of my car and laughed at those people who needed 15min of their free time after work to find a parking space far away from their apartment...  ;D
Public transport prices went up, hell why shouldn't they, energy prices have risen, the bus and tram don't just run on city love. ^^
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #10 on: 15-03-2012, 10:03:52 »
It's 70 degrees here today which is crazy for March in minnesota, global warming is for real...real.

I am gonna kick you right in your newly formed cunt.   So how did the operation go anyway?
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 15-03-2012, 10:03:57 »
Anyone on FH2 forums play Tribes : Ascend?
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 15-03-2012, 10:03:43 »
I was in beta (it's now released right?) and I actually liked it. I just changed back to my other PC and don't have it installed now. Maybe someday I'll install it again.

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 15-03-2012, 10:03:42 »
You poor guy, as I used to live in a city I got rid of my car and laughed at those people who needed 15min of their free time after work to find a parking space far away from their apartment...  ;D
Public transport prices went up, hell why shouldn't they, energy prices have risen, the bus and tram don't just run on city love. ^^
its not that I use the car a lot in the city - and I dont live in Vienna atm so I dont care much, where I live I have enough space to park 20 cars^^.
But cars are important, I dont want to miss it anymore for shoping, driving to other cities, going to friends in the evening ect

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 15-03-2012, 11:03:02 »
Cactus friends are banned.

One of the best PC shooters in a looong time.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame