Author Topic: Wacht am Rhein - FH2 Campaign - Teamwork | Brand New Maps | 100+ Player Battles  (Read 9443 times)

Offline [F|H]Deek_101

• FH-Betatester
  • F|H Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor Tournament
Deek is the smallest dick of FH2 for sure... ::)

Fishingggggggg!

Offline PapillonFH

• View Profile
Some imagery from "Advance on Foy":

Offline Erwin

• Admin of CMP-Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Collaborative Multiplayer Gaming
First Scrim is this Friday.

Join up and don't miss it.  ;)
- It's still up!
- No it ain't.

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
*Push*

As Erwin said, first scrim on this friday. Sign up if you are interested and have a look! It's worth to give it a try :)

Offline Erwin

• Admin of CMP-Gaming
    • View Profile
It was a real good Scrim. The rounds were close and there were loads of fun and epic flag fights!

Also, the both sides tankers did a real nice job.
- It's still up!
- No it ain't.

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
I love the look of alot of the custom maps FHT makes 8)

Is there a place where I can view pics and minimaps of all the Forgotten Honor custom maps? Or a place to dl them? or can I only do that if I sign up for a tournament?

Offline PapillonFH

• View Profile
This week we play scrim #2 on Montebourg Station! Join up!

Forgotten Honor
FH2 Campaign #14: Wacht am Rhein
Montebourg Station
Scrim #2

Rommel became increasingly aware of the threat to Cherbourg and feared that the Cotentin Peninsula was about to be cut off. On 7 June he rushed more troops to the area, including the 77. Infanterie-Division which was eventually sent to Montebourg. From 8 June to 1 July, General von Schlieben set up a defensive line from le Ham to the west of the N13, through Montebourg to Quineville on the coast to the east. On 10 June the 505th Parachute Infantry attacked le Ham, with the objective of taking Montebourg station...

Offline PapillonFH

• View Profile
atm there is no such overview, would be a good idea though. But stayed tuned for this campaign, or even better, join up! We have a number of new maps coming up.

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
Looking awesome!  ;D

Can't wait to play this map.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
my panzer is already warming up.

Offline Strat_84

• FH-Betatester
  • Lemming Chieftain
    • View Profile
my panzer is already warming up.

Good, that will save some US fuel when we melt it completely !  :D

Offline Lister471

• View Profile
The 82nd Airborne could use a few more good men to join are ranks and help us defeat the Axis.

Join to day and select the 82nd Airborne

Offline Erwin

• Admin of CMP-Gaming
    • View Profile
2nd Scrim starts in 1 hour! Join up and don't miss the fun!  ;)
- It's still up!
- No it ain't.

Offline PapillonFH

• View Profile
This week we play scrim #3: Bloody Gulch! Join up!

Forgotten Honor
FH2 Campaign #14: Wacht am Rhein
Bloody Gulch
Scrim #3

When the 101st Airborne entered the town of Carentan on June 12, 1944 after heavy fighting on the two previous days, they met relatively light resistance. The bulk of the surviving German defenders had withdrawn to the southwest the previous night after a heavy Allied naval and artillery bombardment. Both sides realised the importance of the city: for the Americans, it was a link between Utah Beach and Omaha Beach, and would provide a base for further attacks deeper into German-occupied France. For the Germans, recapturing Carentan would be the first step towards driving a wedge between the two U.S. landing beaches, and possibly destroying or severely disrupting the Allied invasion. At dawn on June 13th the counterattack by the 6th FJR and 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division came...

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
With "Bloody Gulch" we play another great map in the last scrim, before the real battles begin. The Scrims are part of the test phase. So you have not missed anything yet. After this Scrim the results of the battles count for the overall score and we will fight the Battle of the Bulge with a lot of new snowy custom maps. Visit forgottenhonor.com and give it a try ;)

Reminder:

Quote from: Surfbird
517th Parachute Infantry Regiment

Captain: Castle
1st Lieutenant: Surfbird

I'm running an infantry regiment with my mate Castle with him being Captain and me 1Lt. Feel free to join us for a lot of fun and good teamwork. We run an international infantry regiment. Everyone is welcome to help us fighting the enemy with people from different countries in an enjoyable atmosphere.

If you prefer tanking instead of joining the infantry I can just recommend you the Allied tanker regiment with Dansolo and Beyers who are very nice and enjoyable people to play FH2 with.

JOIN THE AIRBORNE
« Last Edit: 29-08-2013, 16:08:07 by Surfbird »