Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 255020 times)

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #3705 on: 21-04-2014, 10:04:16 »
(...)

First of all, you are in a heartbreak mode. That means, you can't think clearly. For me, it takes at least 2 years (if you don't do alcohol) to normally recover, unless you find other lass in the middle of the way.

Usualy, i used to like one girl in each school year... i mean, i guess i never had an 2 years break winout liking someone (maybe wen i was 0-6 years... those were the only times in wich i hadnt a crush on anyone)

Offline Tankbuster

• View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: 21-04-2014, 11:04:12 »
YOu have memories when you were 0 years old? o_0.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: 21-04-2014, 11:04:48 »
YOu have memories when you were 0 years old? o_0.

Do you have a crush on somebody wile you have some moths of life?

Btw Ted: about that "Denko" stuff, i readed it all... and i bet my life that guy was a troll, or it was the page owner who made that itself... still, kinda fun in some way.. i mean, it looks like somekind of an series: the guy says stuff like: "and dont forguet to show up over the next topic! will OP get denko? will OP get jailed? we will see!"

And no, im not a stalker.. i mean, im just stupid with them: i tell them i like them by SMS or something like that, and then i used to run out and dont see them on the school just to avoid her thinking bad stuff about me like: "lol, Henrique asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend... he must be thinking im gonna really get engaged with such retarded" (altough i didnt made this with my last crush.. still, i got some fear what my crushes thinks about me, better not to be seen by her so she doesnt remember to think about how imbecile i am)
« Last Edit: 21-04-2014, 11:04:17 by Damaso »

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: 21-04-2014, 11:04:02 »

Dear thread:

You make me cringe and achieve lulz at the same time.

I love you

xoxo - Uncle Joe

That's something happy! I also won 200 € worth of skins from betting in CS GO. It's gonna be a good Steam sale this summer :D

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: 21-04-2014, 13:04:58 »
Ah well, i have nothing to say in my defense... what should one do wen EVERYONE is against him in a situation like this?

a)- Resign

b)- Keep Figthing

c)- change yourself in order to get rid of the problematic personality traits that make people hate you.

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: 21-04-2014, 13:04:39 »
Henrique,

Find a hobby, find a people with similar hobby, try to fit in, get along, get normal. PROFIT! (no capitalism nonsense here)

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: 21-04-2014, 14:04:25 »

c)- change yourself in order to get rid of the problematic personality traits that make people hate you.

See why society doesnt make any sence?

Half the people say: "No need to change yourself - keep up figthing for your ideas!" (history had many people like that as well)

But some other half tells me than "If you dont fit other's behaviour - change it"

Question: who can i trust?

Does that mean i need to think than following politics is really something impossible for me? and what about my hopes and plans than i made all this time until here than can go ahead and work, and would be in vain if i just resigned now? do i need to become a swagger or some shit like that, and start smoking/drinking? do i need to think than i will be rich and famous in the fufutre like most of the people do? do i need to stop bein nice to strangers and dont give them a single fuck wen they try to speak with me? (and the list goes on...)

I will keep up with politics indeed.. but i think i also need to learn than i cant fit everyone's point of view: i have people who actually agreed with me in such political topics (not on this forum of course) so i guess i just need to stay close to my allies and dont give a single fuck about the ones who seem to be hostile to me, instead of trying to be friendly..

Also, i would like to know  wich "problematic personality traits" do i need to get rid of - what stuff do i really need to stop doing winout screwing with my polititian career.. do people hate me because they think i can actually reach my objective, and they cant? are they jealous? are they anarchists? do they think im a nazi? do they think im trolling? i mean: what's the problem here?

(...) now, returning to the original topic: Post Something happy than happened to you.

Here you go:

Im taking Biker license, and im now having driving lessosn (i already passed the teory) my 4th driving lesson just finished a couple of minutes ago, and i was somehow nervious and biker controls seems something very complex to me at the start... i usualy forguet stuff like: looking to other veicles, ligths, how to properly stop, how to properly advance, ect... but im improving, and that means than driving a bike is not that impossible like i was thinking in the first class ;D

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: 21-04-2014, 14:04:58 »
Henrique,

Find a hobby, find a people with similar hobby, try to fit in, get along, get normal. PROFIT! (no capitalism nonsense here)

Sorry: was making this post and didnt realized you posted before...

Ok, seems kinda reasonable.. as long as i dont need to resign from politics, its fine..

(btw: what does the word "PROFIT" means properly?)

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: 21-04-2014, 14:04:05 »
Change these:

Identified: blaming other people.
Solution: start taking responsibilities and man up. If it means accepting your weakness, then move on.

Half the people say: "No need to change yourself - keep up figthing for your ideas!" (history had many people like that as well)

But some other half tells me than "If you dont fit other's behaviour - change it"

Question: who can i trust?

Identified: Passive aggressive acceptance of advise
Identified: Ego - delusions of grandeur
Solution: Try to help other people first, there are people who are in shittier situation. You'll know the feeling when you make other people happy.

Does that mean i need to think than following politics is really something impossible for me? and what about my hopes and plans than i made all this time until here than can go ahead and work, and would be in vain if i just resigned now? do i need to become a swagger or some shit like that, and start smoking/drinking? do i need to think than i will be rich and famous in the fufutre like most of the people do? do i need to stop bein nice to strangers and dont give them a single fuck wen they try to speak with me? (and the list goes on...)

Identified: being quickly judgmental
Identified: narrow point of view
Identified: frustration
Identified: inflated ego
Solution: do not think too high about yourself. Are you nice to strangers? Are you expecting a specific reward for that? Well if you think being nice to other people will grant you unlimited acceptance of others, well I think you'll need to stop being nice on that grounds. Moreover, you judge non-politician aspiring people to be swaggers and not nice. Instead of making good career in politics, you'll make a lot of enemies.

Pro tip: In politics, you'll need to watch what you say. With your background and social standing, you are too exposed to scandal if you make gaffes. You're not rich famous guy like Silvio Berlusconi, you can't escape gaffes. You're still far too young to materialize your ideas, keep LEARNING, keep working on it.

I will keep up with politics indeed.. but i think i also need to learn than i cant fit everyone's point of view: i have people who actually agreed with me in such political topics (not on this forum of course) so i guess i just need to stay close to my allies and dont give a single fuck about the ones who seem to be hostile to me, instead of trying to be friendly..

Another political pro-tip:
People are tired about politicians being divisive and cartoonishly stereotypical towards their platform. How about try something more original than "us" and "them" attitude? Moreover, you are planning to lead a whole nation of many different people, which many are far smarter than you, can you accept that?

Also, i would like to know  wich "problematic personality traits" do i need to get rid of - what stuff do i really need to stop doing winout screwing with my polititian career.. do people hate me because they think i can actually reach my objective, and they cant? are they jealous? are they anarchists? do they think im a nazi? do they think im trolling? i mean: what's the problem here?

Identified: inflated ego
Identified: being quickly judgmental
Solution: Think more. Don't make a hasty conclusion, especially when influenced by bad mood due to social rejections. You'll regret it much later, when you are wiser.

So Henrique, in total, you are positively so full of yourself that you don't want to talk other people who you think are spending times on "shallow" things like getting drunk or jerking off.

The truth is, like many of us, it is the insecurities inside all of us, the fear of being judged (constantly asking, what are they thinking about me?). So instead of preemptively counter-thinking every precognition judgment by inflating our own ego, why not you try something positive like - throw all the weight out. I managed to get out of it by finding people who shared my passion. And from them I learn something like being positive towards other people or "society," if you like it. They are the society of airplane lovers.

But the weakness of "not able to get girlfriend" is still rampant there, with the majority being socially awkward geeks and nerds with more or less reinforced ego (we all try to appease each other by reconfirming and normalizing our awkwardness, so staying there won't help). So, in college/university, I learn about approach girls by having completely new surroundings and new kinds of classmates, whole new environment, whole new society. So, why not move out from the neighbourhood? Travel? Go to college?

Anyway, PROFIT means you gain something from your effort, because you do something according to the way it meant to be.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: 21-04-2014, 15:04:59 »
Finaly someone seems to have a point over here...

Thank you zoologic, i will see what i can do

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: 21-04-2014, 15:04:23 »
finally? countless people here have tried to help you, just like Zoo does now. But you have refused to listen or even acknowledge the help. Eventually the patience to engage yourself in someone elses problems ends.

On happy notes: after a horrible week a few weeks back, everything seems back on track. Inherited a bit of money from my grandmother who died last year, meant to be spent on something like a vacation or so - so might travel abroad for some time again soon.

and yes, I join theta, damaso and the others about women-"problems". Starting to fall for a friend of a friend, she's doing the same for me. The only problem is our common friend - probably my closest friend I made since I moved to gothenburg, is madly in love with her and has been for a long time, she knows that but doesn't feel the same way. So I have to solve this situations somehow without looking like a complete arse.

School is interesting again, applied for another course this autumn, and I've sent applications to a lot of summerjobs - and i believe my prospects are pretty good.  and of course, summer has come.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Kalkalash

• aka Niko1992
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: 21-04-2014, 16:04:09 »
Finally managed to find a job for the summer. It's well payed job too, considering it's my first proper job.

@Ted: If your common friend truly is your friend, he's going to understand the situation and be able to accept it. The best would be if both you and the girl have a talk with the guy (separately).
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: 21-04-2014, 16:04:48 »

You see, that is exactly the problem. You are still thinking mostly in terms of yourself. Although you are probably not the only one subscribing to this inane "be yourself" ideology they have these days.
You see, the idea many people (mostly stupid hippies) have is that deep inside you is some kind of true, authentic self and that this is what counts, what gives your life meaning. All the masks you wear in social interactions every day are fakes and only covering up your true transcendental soul.
This idea is stupid. If you were to remove all the masks, one after another, all you would find is the last mask, the one you show yourself, the last lie, if you will. Like in your case, that lie of you being some kind of misunderstood genius. It's an illusion. We are our masks. What's inside you doesn't count, your beautiful self experience or whatever is a lie. Once you have accepted that, you can go on, but I'm not holding my breath, frankly.
I'm an atheist myself, but if there is some kind of transcendence or meaning in this world, it doesn't lie in people, but between them, in social interaction, in what you do with people, in what you do for them. There are people out there, who are introverted and don't interact well with others. I myself am a bit like that. But these people, unless they are total cunts, usually accept the ramifications of this. It takes a lot of balls to fight alone and you have none. You just cling to some juvenile fantasy that will only bring you disappointment and unhappiness.

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: 21-04-2014, 16:04:02 »

and yes, I join theta, damaso and the others about women-"problems". Starting to fall for a friend of a friend, she's doing the same for me. The only problem is our common friend - probably my closest friend I made since I moved to gothenburg, is madly in love with her and has been for a long time, she knows that but doesn't feel the same way. So I have to solve this situations somehow without looking like a complete arse.

Find another. Girl, I mean.
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline McCloskey

• Developer
  • Heart or head, either way Jerry's dead!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: 21-04-2014, 17:04:11 »

So basically, you're Barney, your friend's Ted, and the friend of your friend is Robin? Yeah, I'd find another one :D