Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 250072 times)

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #4035 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:47 »
You know what. You should already start looking for supporters. Ask around. Tell them, if someone told you to give up all personal wealth for the greater good of our country initially and in the future be able to live with no work doing all the stuff you wish, would you do it? Also if your school holds elections you should put yourself as a candidate.

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:36 »
Wow, you people are so nice, giving him actual advice :D, this forum is way too nice as well, anywhere else he would have been minced, made into hamburgers and fed to the dogs.
« Last Edit: 11-05-2014, 15:05:21 by Musti »
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4037 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:19 »
I want my damn tank, Damaso!
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #4038 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:00 »
I want my damn tank, Damaso!

No panzers for you... not just yet.

(also, Climaxism is kinda impossible to be aplied in a school, and yes, i would acept such agreement if i understood the details of it, and i knew what happened to my money.)

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4039 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:05 »
this thread came to mind when I saw this:

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #4040 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:40 »
Actually, that look like the start of communism Henrique, please be more original.

You shouldn't just shove them the contract telling them that they will lose everything. You see, people have varying degree of understanding toward your plans. You need better plan to convert cash into something else.

If you are trying to take back the cash, take a look at what happened in France, they tax the rich 75%, thinking they can use the money better. Really? The French has becoming more xenophobic than before, thinking their hard-earned money are spent on tackling immigrant problems. Now they began to elect far right parties more, your potential arch enemy, Damaso.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4041 on: 11-05-2014, 16:05:39 »
Damaso,

All you are saying are just ideas, an idea about a better society. But it's not a "plan" as you call it.

You need to analyze your ideas, critically. What school mainly teaches you is to think critically and analyze situations and ways of thinking. What 17 year old hasn't dreamed about a perfect society?
Put these thoughts aside for some time. Finish school. Learn how people and society work.

Most of all, start listening to people. Don't just ignore people who aren't like you. Many people here try to help you, but you just ignore them - listen to them.

answe me this; WHY aren't you listening to people? Both when they try to help and when they criticize your ideas?

Trust me, you're just a child and the years between 18 and 22 are the ones where you undergo huge changes in your persona and personal identity. You get to know yourself.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Harmonikater

• FH-Betatester
  • Resident Crazy Composer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4042 on: 11-05-2014, 17:05:02 »

Elevons + powerful brushless = endless possibilities for shock flyers
I do bad things to the BF2 engine.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #4043 on: 11-05-2014, 18:05:37 »

Elevons + powerful brushless = endless possibilities for shock flyers

Im really sorry for the egocentrism on this one: but i could see my face over that  "weedcleaner" in the top of the sky.

Fuck you PanzerKnacker! why are you killing me with this gif? is it because i cant give you ze panzer?!?

F.U.C.K. Y.O.U.

(about to die laughing my ass off due to the gif's content)

About Ted:

Some people, im not really sure if they are indeed trying to help...

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4044 on: 11-05-2014, 19:05:20 »
I didn't say everyone. I said many people try, or have tried to help. You just completely ignore every advice you get. That's why I linked the Denko-guy a few weeks back, you are just like him in that aspect.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #4045 on: 11-05-2014, 19:05:30 »
Like I said Ted, he's 3 years old, you ever tried having a "discussion" with 3 year old? No matter how smart or nice you are, unless you agree with him he's just going to ignore everything and drown in his own bullshit.
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4046 on: 11-05-2014, 19:05:51 »
It's like playing chess with a pidgeon. No matter how good you are, it's just gonna knock over the pieces, shit on the board and strut around like it's victorious.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4047 on: 11-05-2014, 20:05:32 »
Its like having a conversation with an asshole. No matter how valid your points are all it can do is fart at your general direction.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #4048 on: 11-05-2014, 20:05:55 »
It's like playing chess with a pidgeon. No matter how good you are, it's just gonna knock over the pieces, shit on the board and strut around like it's victorious.

(im sorry, but i really had to do this)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #4049 on: 11-05-2014, 21:05:33 »
Best one I heard today, made my evening.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."