Author Topic: It's Not the Size, it's How You Use It - A Forgotten Hope 2 Update  (Read 3054 times)

Offline Chad1992

• Back in the Swing of Things
    • View Profile
M44 isn't much lighter due to the fact that little wood was removed and the bayonet is fixed.

Offline Excavus

• Member of the FH2 Cynic Club
    • View Profile
So a release this Christmas, yes?

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
So a release this Christmas, yes?

There was never a release on Christmas, since most devs spend their free time there with their families (or in my case on booby trapping my house against those two pesky burglars). So don't expect a patch before January.

Offline gamerjer

• View Profile
so 2015 year of the soviets in fh2? :D
looks promising hehe :P

Offline Airshark79

• View Profile
From what I see the condition of the assets being developed, I'd say the patch will probably come around the same time as my spring offensive.

Offline Chad1992

• Back in the Swing of Things
    • View Profile
Do the devs plan to add the Soviets piece meal?  Meaning as a map and its content is finished it will be patched in, or will there be a complete addition of all current WIP eastern from maps and content?

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
All I can say is, you will be satisfied once the next release comes out. ;)

Offline Viikkasota

• View Profile
I have been wondering will we see more finnish stuff like Lahti L-35 pistol and finnish paints for Messerschmitt Bf-109 and T-34?

Offline Moustapha

• View Profile
I don't get it, was FH2 updated? if so then why can't I find this bird on any map? or is this just an announcement showing what can we expect from the update coming around February?

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
It shows what will come with the next version. Your second guess would be correct.

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
@Moustapha as well as @Turkish007: These updates could be in the next patch... I'll put it that way. ;)

It's just that these are in the beta files, showcasing to the community of some of the things we have in stock.

... and yes, the Stuka G1 is fun to fly. ;D
« Last Edit: 25-12-2014, 20:12:13 by Roughbeak »