Author Topic: Lebisey Crash To Desktop  (Read 646 times)

Offline SamRex

• View Profile
Lebisey Crash To Desktop
« on: 22-11-2011, 14:11:30 »
While in Lebisey 64 Singleplayer, I crash to desktop after 10-15 minutes of play. This does not happen in other maps. Happens while in British uniform, either as recon or AT. It happened after a complete reinstall of BF2 and FH2 2.4 (full install), and also before the reinstall. I am using Medium Video resolution. I haven't tried Low. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it my configuration alone?

Offline Mr_Cheese

• Developer
  • FH2 dev
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio Website
Re: Lebisey Crash To Desktop
« Reply #1 on: 23-11-2011, 20:11:32 »
I don't think we've had a similar problem before. It's strange that it happens after 10-15mins of play. Do you know if it's caused by a certain object spawning or a flag being captured or something like that?

Offline SamRex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24-11-2011, 01:11:41 »
The crash has happened at different stages of play, and at different locations. Today I found a similar crash with Breakout at St Lo, so I suspect there is something in my system, not the map.

I had to do the reinstall after last weekends WaW battle, when I could not join the tournament server. I could load a local server and run the tournament map, and I could load any public server. Now I'm baffled.

All this was preceded by installing Adobe Reader X - could there be a link? Nah, Adobe has to be trusted, right?

TurkishCommando007

« Reply #3 on: 25-12-2011, 17:12:13 »
same thing happens to me in leibsey, mate. Can the developers please sove this problem in the next version?

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26-12-2011, 07:12:31 »
Did you try the fix in this thread?: http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=16543.0