Author Topic: Your epic fail in FH1/FH2!  (Read 18609 times)

Offline katakulli

• View Profile
Re: Your epic fail in FH1/FH2!
« Reply #45 on: 21-01-2011, 23:01:24 »
Just now I got kicked off hslan.

BOOM, blew up 4 guys at least. Kick.

I LOL-ed and thought immediately of this thread ;)

Basically, axis bias has removed. Glad its being noticed.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 22-01-2011, 15:01:15 »
Yes, that one  ;D

I got just enought ime to type "oops".

@ Lydecker: saw your triple TK after I returned to the server. Someone typed "Nice one, you cost us the flag!", but I must say, allied victory was never in danger, it ended 247-0.

Offline Wyrdstone

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 23-01-2011, 12:01:35 »
In a FH tournament:

Got the spawn apc, filled with guys, started driving. It went about 100m and I flipped it (with half the guys dying in the resulting explosion)!

I was like oh sorry, you lot move ahead I'll go get it again...

I wait for it to spawn, get in, fills with about 4 guys, another 150m later I flip it!
We all die.
I play as Dansolo online. I am also a FHT player.
You will often see me typing questions/crap/exclamations/obscenities.

Offline Mayhemic.MAD

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 23-01-2011, 16:01:41 »
Yes, that one  ;D

I got just enought ime to type "oops".

@ Lydecker: saw your triple TK after I returned to the server. Someone typed "Nice one, you cost us the flag!", but I must say, allied victory was never in danger, it ended 247-0.
Somehow I was involved in both actions in an unfortunate way  :-\
Oh, Lydecker, you forgot to mention that it were three of your squad members you blew out of that house.  ;D
Der Motor des Panzers ist ebenso seine Waffe wie die Kanone.
Heinz Guderian

--- Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!! ---

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 24-01-2011, 10:01:31 »
Well, underestimating the power of the HE-shell from an '88 on St. Lo Breakthrough is always fun. "BOOM" vaporised a friendly squad taking over an enemy flag. It's like a tactical nuke! without the "tactical"...

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline Sarry

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 26-01-2011, 03:01:47 »
Hola, first post :)
Anyway, my first fail happened recent.
I was playing battle of Brest coop, and in one alley, there were two Germans hiding. So i decided to throw a grenade. Sadly it bounced and it killed two of people on my side. I think one was in my fireteam  :-X

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 26-01-2011, 12:01:36 »
Well my biggest fail was 2 weeks ago, flying the Stuka in Crete. After an unsuccesfull attempt bombing the bofors east i was heading back to main to rearm, coming from the south and hitting the brakes. The moment i was about to touch down 4 germans spawned and ran towars the junkers, i tried to pull up but my engine nearly shut down. They all epicly died under my wings and wheels. It was on 762 and i remembered the auto bann for +-- players. Luckily nothing hppened but it was quite a fail.

2e wass yesterday in Rammelle. Having the Sherman at our last 50 tickets i decided to suicide rush a flag. Firstly i saw what i though a german running towards us, i shot and killed 2 teammates. Later on in my rush i fired HE, killing the same teammates again + 2 of their squadmates.
I ended up killing 20 enemys that rush but having killed 6 teammates within 2 minutes....sucks 8)
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 12-02-2012, 23:02:46 »
A few nights ago on WaW we played Lebisey 16 and I was on the German side, I took the PaK 40 and hit it in some bushes to spam HE into the town when the Brits started taking flags. I was a bit drunk but that's no excuse. Even with constant checks of my minimap I somehow managed to get teamkill after teamkill, even when I'd seen a Brit running into a building and had checked and saw no Germans in it. Just the way the shells were falling. After a while someone on my team teamkilled three guys and himself with a grenade, and a guy in my squad said 'I bet that makes you feel better'. I said that it did, and my next PaK round killed two teammates.

At this point I was 2nd on the team in points, with 34.. and right next to it, under teamwork points, was -33 :D. So I ditched the PaK, threw a smoke grenade into the little blown up house, jumped in and thought about what I'd done for a few minutes and got no kills the rest of the round because I was scared to shoot anything.
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 12-02-2012, 23:02:10 »
 Playing the massive 236 server the other week was epic for the major failures commited by all.

While on the kick-ass Ramelle with ~140 players, one mass tk by the German Tiger camper at the Bridge area was sufficient to turn an American loss into a pretty strong win for our side.

Most of my fails happen in planes as 2.4 gave me zero control over flying, so I now resort to Kamikaze tactics.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline Rustysteel

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 13-02-2012, 21:02:51 »
Playing Sidi Rezegh on hslan last night, me & my squad were defending the blockhouse from the german team when I got killed. Respawned at the nearest brit main with a squad mate and hopped in a bren carrier to get back to blockhouse. On the way we spot a kubel lulz squad that had been driving around mining unsuspecting tanks, so I say to my driver go! go! go! I'll shoot the buggers before they get another one!

Cue benny hill music and kubel driving round in circles with a bren carrier chasing it. Could I hit them? Could I F***, in my frustration I went to reload manually with the R key and hit the E key instead *facepalm* Left in the middle of the desert with a kubelwagon followed by a bren carrier dissappearing into the fog of FH with me on voip yelling wait! stop! I..uh..Fell out, come back and get me!

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 13-02-2012, 22:02:59 »
fail to hit an enemy 5 meters from me with 5 shots well aimed but managed to TK someone 500 meters away with one shot poorly aimed. Always happens. Now I am reluctant to fire at distant targets.

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 14-02-2012, 21:02:22 »
Happend like two days ago on an almost empty server on Villers Bocage. I was about to leave the Point 213 after a hard fight to lead into a fast counter attack with the Schwimmwagen. While leaving the area I noticed a Whilly Jeep flanking me through the hedges so I decided to return. I started to hunt down the Whilly while a squadmate spawned on me and opened fire with the attached MG. It was a funny pursuite like in a action movie and I called my Squadmates over VOIP that an enemy jeep was incoming. A friend of mine, who is quiet new to the game and got the Tiger in his hands said only "roger that" over Skype and the Jeep crossed the way behind him. I made the fault and crossed the Tiger infront with full speed. My friend in the Tiger was just like "Mhhhhhh, that must be the enemy jeep" and blasted our "Jeep" with a damn good aiming and fast reaction  ;D

Offline Master_of_Pain_25

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 14-02-2012, 22:02:08 »
That was yesterday on French Community server.
We played with our team !@! on Brest 16, me and my teammate !@!MoRpHiNg was germans and we see an american (!@!6klop). We doing a cover fire on him and he get hide. I say to my teammate "stay here, I'm gonna to flank him" and I go. I came behind the enemy, aim him and... My friend throught I was the american and with a very speed reflex teamkilled me and he was killed just after by the american. FAIL !!!

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 15-02-2012, 01:02:58 »
teamkills are always with most precision and fastest reflex, it happens all the time.

There is always a dilemma, when you see a teammate aiming at you 5 meters away, stood still or hit the dirt? If I stand still, sometimes he proceed on firing at me, if I hit the dirt, he sometimes either shoots me or lob a grenade at me...

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 15-02-2012, 02:02:58 »
teamkills are always with most precision and fastest reflex, it happens all the time.

There is always a dilemma, when you see a teammate aiming at you 5 meters away, stood still or hit the dirt? If I stand still, sometimes he proceed on firing at me, if I hit the dirt, he sometimes either shoots me or lob a grenade at me...

Hehe, those moments are funny. Two guys from the same team facing and aiming at each other, bit unsure whether the should shoot or not. Funny are those guys who are firing at you after you considered him to be a friend and not a foe and keep going on, and then they miss the first two or three shots and then team kill you.  ;D