Author Topic: Supercharge 64 player  (Read 717 times)

Offline Not So Civil Engy

• View Profile
Supercharge 64 player
« on: 09-03-2016, 16:03:33 »
I still have never seen the British come close to winning this map.  After doing so reading, it appears Operation Supercharge started at 1:00 in the morning with infantry clearing a way through the mine fields.  Would it be possible to convert the 64 player version of this map into a night map.  This may increase infantry survivability and give the British more of a chance.

• View Profile
Re: Supercharge 64 player
« Reply #1 on: 10-03-2016, 18:03:39 »
I guess a more relevant question is whether or not there will be any more updates to FH2? Do the DEVs view the mod as complete at this time?

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10-03-2016, 20:03:19 »
The mod is by no means complete. The devs are working on big and small updates as we speak.

With the North Africa maps, some of them would need a REAL overhaul to meet FH2s newer mapping standards. For some it would be easier to just remake entirely. At the moment tho, there's not a lot of mappers willing/who have time to make those updates. And if there are, they're mostly busy with newer/ better stuff.

I'd like to see a lot of NA maps at least balanced out a bit. But it still takes a lot of time. Most of which is better spent on cool new Russian stuff 8)

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10-03-2016, 21:03:07 »
Meh, it got worse since the Bishops were added. A static 25 pounder is much more reliable in providing arty fire. Now the Brits rarely make it past the third flag.
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline Capten_C

• Well well well well well well well
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: 11-03-2016, 01:03:00 »
Meh, it got worse since the Bishops were added. A static 25 pounder is much more reliable in providing arty fire. Now the Brits rarely make it past the third flag.

This^.  It's got to be the reason, such shennanigans were had at the last 2 flags over the years, but never get close these days.  :(

The Bishops are nice mind, perhaps remove 1 and put the 25 pounder back?  :)
LEGENDARY FORGOTTEN HOPE 2 ROUNDS!!! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtJF9fL1YI

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11-03-2016, 04:03:18 »

That is one of the complaints I've heard. I've noticed a lot less arty on the British side since the Bishops. I also know that when I'm German on this map, it's standard to grab an MG34, and sit in the bunker and wait. If you have a good SLer in the two south flags, they can be very hard to take

Offline Stubbfan

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11-03-2016, 08:03:03 »
Maps have their own suggestion forums:
http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?board=42.0

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11-03-2016, 09:03:00 »
Fun fact: he already posted it there, but for some reason decided to open the same topic here, double post and derail it himself. He's a pure chaos, can somebody lock it?

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11-03-2016, 12:03:30 »
Fun fact: he already posted it there, but for some reason decided to open the same topic here, double post and derail it himself. He's a pure chaos, can somebody lock it?

I posted under the Africa Feedback, but it never showed up as a new post.  So I didn't think anyone would notice it.  Therefore, I posted in the Suggestions instead.