Author Topic: Deepwater Horizon  (Read 5635 times)

Offline Pascucci the Whiner

• View Profile
Re: Deepwater Horizon
« Reply #30 on: 10-06-2010, 18:06:22 »
It spills oil, and oil and even more oil. And still 50% of U.S. citizens support deep sea offshore drilling. Wait until the oil reaches the coast and ruins it all.

Until then, time for some fun:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/04/transocean-deepwater-hori_n_563042.html

Drill, baby, drill!

That's because Americans are not well educated.

Well, we at least have influence on the world unlike your sweet little innocent never ever started a war, caused any problems or have ever made a mistake European fiefdoms. Anyways,  if they stopped off-shore drilling gas would soar up to $15 a gallon.

Offline Pascucci the Whiner

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 10-06-2010, 18:06:43 »
OOOHHHH!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
EVERYONE LOOK AT ME. I AM AN
ATTENTION WHORE SEA TURTLE
WASHING UP DEAD ON SHORE
BECAUSE I AM TOO FUCKING STUPID
TO SWIM AWAY FROM THE BLACK
CONSUMING HORRID SMELLING DEATH
VOID. ALL I DO IS FUCKING SWIM AND I CANT
EVEN DO IT EFFECTIVELY
ENOUGH TO SAVE MY LIFE.
I AM USELESS.
WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!1111

fuck that

ROFL I'm laughing my head off  ;D! Good post.

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #32 on: 10-06-2010, 20:06:02 »
It spills oil, and oil and even more oil. And still 50% of U.S. citizens support deep sea offshore drilling. Wait until the oil reaches the coast and ruins it all.

Until then, time for some fun:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/04/transocean-deepwater-hori_n_563042.html

Drill, baby, drill!

That's because Americans are not well educated.

Well, we at least have influence on the world unlike your sweet little innocent never ever started a war, caused any problems or have ever made a mistake European fiefdoms. Anyways,  if they stopped off-shore drilling gas would soar up to $15 a gallon.

Actually judging by from his weak sauce trolling attempts and general stupidity I think Mr.Deceptive has to be American.  I would say Canadian or West coast USA.  Don't get me wrong Eurotrash types can be just as retarded on the internets but us north Americans take special pleasure in jumping up and down yelling yelling "Look at me look at me!  I am a stupid troll!".  ;D
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10-06-2010, 22:06:23 »
He claims to be Canadian, which is worse lol..

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 11-06-2010, 13:06:40 »
Ooh, the show keeps on getting better and better, latest press release says 6 400 000 Liters of oil a day now. or a whopping 40 000 barrels a day. Amazing to know that the first press release said 140 000 liters a day. This is not just a small mistake in guessing, this is just a blatent lie.

According to the Marine Science Institute of the University of California the leak could be as big as 16 000 000 liters a day. or 100 000 barrels.

If you want to see how it looks? Watch the leak live!
http://www.ustream.tv/pbsnewshour

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 11-06-2010, 20:06:11 »
Such bullshit. If the damn environmentalist fruitcakes didn't make these oil companies drill so far off shore, to the point of where they could of handled a disaster like this in the first place with divers, then it would never of escalated to the mess it's at now. Yet, they're never put in the spot light for ANY of this. I HATE the freakin' OMG, lets go green people..

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 11-06-2010, 21:06:50 »
Such bullshit. If the damn environmentalist fruitcakes didn't make these oil companies drill so far off shore, to the point of where they could of handled a disaster like this in the first place with divers, then it would never of escalated to the mess it's at now. Yet, they're never put in the spot light for ANY of this. I HATE the freakin' OMG, lets go green people..
Oh, governor Palin, I didn't know you post on these forums.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 11-06-2010, 21:06:22 »
Oh, governor Palin, I didn't know you post on these forums.
Haha, nope, I honestly didn't even know she thinks that. Even know I may not be one of her supporters, she does have a few good ideas.. ;)

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 12-06-2010, 01:06:47 »
The problem is more that they start something of witch they know nothing can be done when it goes wrong. That is just greed talking and not common sence. Profit before safety and look what it gets us. I doubt we will see this leak closed before the end of the year since you just know that the August deadline is just a lie like everything else they told us.

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #39 on: 12-06-2010, 02:06:50 »
Im sorry, would you care to elaborate on this? That is a pretty stereotypical post right there, i am interested on how being a Canadian makes me worse? Last i knew we have very similar cultures and we too have our own problems regarding oil production and its impact on the enviroment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_Oil_Sands

Your sure not helping your position with posts like this.

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 12-06-2010, 06:06:39 »
Im sorry, would you care to elaborate on this? That is a pretty stereotypical post right there, i am interested on how being a Canadian makes me worse? Last i knew we have very similar cultures and we too have our own problems regarding oil production and its impact on the enviroment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_Oil_Sands

Your sure not helping your position with posts like this.
Hehe, relax buddy, i've heard it all before. You missed it, I generally have nothing against Canadians.... no need to get all offensive.  ::)

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 12-06-2010, 12:06:14 »

What about their safety practice?

After all the hype and euphoria about European oil companies (BP, Shell) > American oil companies (Exxon, Chevron), now i think it was all BS. American oil company still looks better and having less propaganda about its tree-hugger friendliness. Nobody can satisfy them all, ever!

And i would prefer Ron Paul 1000 times > Palin, even if he is the worst available candidate, he is actually the best of the worst. Even one of those usually dumb Hollywood actors dared to say that she is comparable to the worst Disney movie. Typical clueless, narrow minded, hockey moms, yes she is ordinary American, represented her people, but there are many many better Americans out there.

Pfffft... you guys are really like 3rd world countries, voting for black president for the trend, and still getting caught by the typical self-made "ordinary American". When will you vote with some thoughts?

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 12-06-2010, 23:06:13 »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #44 on: 13-06-2010, 00:06:47 »
Hehe, relax buddy, i've heard it all before. You missed it, I generally have nothing against Canadians.... no need to get all offensive.  ::)

Ok then, just dont make such statments ;). I don't make them about americans.