Author Topic: What are the top stressors in FH2 for you?  (Read 11155 times)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Re: What are the top stressors in FH2 for you?
« Reply #60 on: 29-04-2016, 14:04:52 »
What?

Offline Vietcong rus

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 29-04-2016, 14:04:55 »
On small cards need tanks . In the morning I do not have tanks. In the evening, 5 tanks for 50 people . The pilots and tank crews unemployed.  :-\

Infantry games a lot , and you FH2 also made ​​80% of the Infantry .
« Last Edit: 29-04-2016, 14:04:18 by Vietcong rus »

Offline Jimi Hendrix

• Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 29-04-2016, 16:04:40 »
 Offering to take full responsibility & host FH2 Standalone to illustrate that EA doesnt care about a free mod based on an abandoned game circulating to about 150 people..........

........then having the thread locked due to arrogance and denial.

8)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 29-04-2016, 16:04:23 »
The thread was locked because airshark once more saw fit to insult people better than him.

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 01-05-2016, 19:05:15 »
I remembered my real top stress-or:  When squadleaders leave and all of a sudden you're left in charge of a squad.  Cue everyone quitting and re-joining to not be SL.

Offline justasug

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 17-05-2016, 22:05:52 »
Whenever someone like this comes around.

I'm casually shooting down planes. This guy gets in, starts driving...

... and this happens.

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 25-05-2016, 20:05:23 »
New top stressor:  people bitching about Africa maps.

I recently complained about this on the Sidi Rezegh topic.  Recently on 762 every time an Africa map comes up, a select few idiots start whining about how much they hate Africa maps.  Then the admins restart the server to avoid them.  I guess it's a case of the squeaky wheel, but I like Africa maps and it sucks that they're skipping them. 

TL; DR: Everybody likes different maps, shut the fuck up if you don't like the next one in the rotation.  No one's making you play it.  So don't make them play only the maps you want to play.  Is there a 762 admin I can talk to about this?

Offline Oberst

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 26-05-2016, 16:05:34 »
New top stressor:  people bitching about Africa maps.

I recently complained about this on the Sidi Rezegh topic.  Recently on 762 every time an Africa map comes up, a select few idiots start whining about how much they hate Africa maps.  Then the admins restart the server to avoid them.  I guess it's a case of the squeaky wheel, but I like Africa maps and it sucks that they're skipping them. 

TL; DR: Everybody likes different maps, shut the fuck up if you don't like the next one in the rotation.  No one's making you play it.  So don't make them play only the maps you want to play.  Is there a 762 admin I can talk to about this?

Its not just people bitching about africa maps, it is bitching about almost every map.

Offline GeoPat

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 26-05-2016, 16:05:48 »

... and this happens.

There really should be a rule about that and people should be kicked.  I especially hate it when when they get in the pak with you and start pushing you around.  It's just creepy.  I reserved the right to team-kill in such situations.

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 26-05-2016, 17:05:42 »

... and this happens.

There really should be a rule about that and people should be kicked.  I especially hate it when when they get in the pak with you and start pushing you around.  It's just creepy.  I reserved the right to team-kill in such situations.
Or in mobile arty  :-X

Offline Alubat

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 26-05-2016, 21:05:53 »

... and this happens.

Maybe devs could make em only enter able If in the same squad as the 1. player who entered.
Rule should only work If 1. player who entered is in a squad.
Then it would be more difficult for new players to make this mistake :-)

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 26-05-2016, 21:05:20 »
^ Would it be possible to have some kind of "deployed" mode for the mobile guns? I seem to recall some thread that discussed a possibility of implementing a "handbrake" for vehicles and there were some creative solutions. Only problem is that it would probably only be possible to do it from the driver's position so that kind of defeats the point...

I guess suspension disabling would make the gun wobble too much and cause all sorts of weird glitches?
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline GeoPat

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 27-05-2016, 01:05:04 »
People don't do it by mistake.  It is deliberate trolling.  We need a term for it like "vehicle jacking" and then have the bastards kicked/banned.  I believe that sgt. shanko is notorious.

Offline Oberst

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 27-05-2016, 10:05:17 »
People don't do it by mistake.  It is deliberate trolling.  We need a term for it like "vehicle jacking" and then have the bastards kicked/banned.  I believe that sgt. shanko is notorious.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of people. I have encountered numerous occasions of people jumping in your Pak or AA vehicle and start moving around. In most cases these were relatively new players, who just wanted to help or have some fun themselves and they just don't understand the situation. They may even think you are blocking an AA vehicle or AT gun, because you are "behind" the frontline and rarely have targets. Therefore they conclude your gun is wasted, while instead you are waiting in an ambush position and keep the gun alive.

In a very few occasions I have encountered people jumping around 'your' pak, with the sole purpose of annoying you (and possibly getting in the PaK themselves).

BTW: This brings me to another stressor: People wasting assets for there own stupid suicide missions. Just driving tanks, AT guns or whatever to the frontline and doing one or two kills. Afterwards your gun is gone and all your tools to defend a certain flag. Yet these people actually think they have done something usefull.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 27-05-2016, 11:05:56 »
People also don't really know how to properly place paks (this includes mappers as well sometimes ;) ). Often the best place is not the one where you can look at the most positions a tank might show up (because it also means you can get shot from potentially a dozen positions), but a so called "key hole" position, where you cover a slim strip of important terrain while being covered on your flanks.