Author Topic: what's your favorite building/static in fh2.2?  (Read 4524 times)

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: what's your favorite building/static in fh2.2?
« Reply #15 on: 22-12-2009, 19:12:12 »
Has anybody else ever tried entering/picking up the hookah? xD

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 22-12-2009, 19:12:59 »
Nice thread, makes me look differently at maps I know for years now. I'm an avid fan of Sidi Rezegh, and for a large part that's because of HQ building. I just love that one. I can easily spend the entire round in it an never be bored. It has a special place in mynheart too, because when irst pklaying this map I looked for the flag for so long, and I couldn't find it. In the end I found it by myself in the midst of a battle, and the love never went away.

I'm very pleased by the fact that, after 79th, hslan also decided to put Sidi Rezegh back in its mapcycle. Please, all public players, don't let yourself be disappointed by the fact that not everything works as it should on this map (tickets). Enjoy the sheer beauty of it while it's there.

Offline Graf_Radetzky(CZ)

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 22-12-2009, 21:12:23 »
Nice thread, makes me look differently at maps I know for years now. I'm an avid fan of Sidi Rezegh, and for a large part that's because of HQ building. I just love that one. I can easily spend the entire round in it an never be bored. It has a special place in mynheart too, because when irst pklaying this map I looked for the flag for so long, and I couldn't find it. In the end I found it by myself in the midst of a battle, and the love never went away.

I'm very pleased by the fact that, after 79th, hslan also decided to put Sidi Rezegh back in its mapcycle. Please, all public players, don't let yourself be disappointed by the fact that not everything works as it should on this map (tickets). Enjoy the sheer beauty of it while it's there.

Thx, and I like Sidi rezegh HQ buliding too

Offline Miklas

• Ingame: Calle_XVI
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 22-12-2009, 21:12:02 »
I love the bunker to the east on Supercharge. I've had som great times defending the north entrance with my MG34. Poor jerries walking straight into my wall of lead.

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #20 on: 22-12-2009, 22:12:30 »

guilty

Offline Paavopesusieni

• Spongebob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 22-12-2009, 22:12:21 »
I don't think its an opium pipe. Its a shisha pipe i think, for smoking wet tobacco and what not. Its a popular social thing to do in middle eastern countries. I'm sure somebody must know a lot more about it than I, and probably give you more info, but I'm pretty sure its not for smoking opium.

Yeah, it's a Shisha/Hookah/Waterpipe. Got one of those in my closet.

Hope its not European cause those suck, middle-eastern/African are much better. At least the nakhla needs to be from there because the European/American ones are like steam that smells banana. :P

Ontopic: My fav is the first bunker in PDH. Its just so nice, sad that its only there as it would be nice to see it being used as a bunker as well(mg platform cover and shelter) and not only as killhouse.
« Last Edit: 22-12-2009, 22:12:25 by Paavopesusieni »

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 23-12-2009, 02:12:10 »

guilty

Good to know i'm not the only one who has tried  ::)

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 23-12-2009, 06:12:01 »

guilty

Good to know i'm not the only one who has tried  ::)
pathetic, lol

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 23-12-2009, 06:12:54 »
Your just jealous you havn't tried it before  ;)

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 23-12-2009, 06:12:42 »
Your just jealous you havn't tried it before  ;)
  ::) excuses

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 23-12-2009, 08:12:59 »
I think it would be a cool kit, unlimited health for 10 minutes, the ability to fly and your gun shoots death star lasers  ;D

Biiviz

« Reply #27 on: 23-12-2009, 12:12:59 »
I think it would be a cool kit, unlimited health for 10 minutes, the ability to fly and your gun shoots death star lasers  ;D

Client side it looks like that, for other players you're just sitting in a corner drooling on yourself and making weird noises.

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 23-12-2009, 12:12:44 »
LOL!!! so true

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 23-12-2009, 13:12:37 »

Thx, and I like Sidi rezegh HQ buliding too
I thought I was alone with having that building as my favourite!

Sidi Rezegh is my favourite map out of all maps currently ingame, I've had so much fun on it.
I still remember the release of FH2.0, the 14th december 2007. I played with a friend of mine, as soon as we got it running we played for a straight 8 hours nonstop.
The first map I ever played was Sidi Rezegh, me and me friend spawned at the HQ and decided to dedicate ourselves to defend that building for the whole round. Though it was quiet for some long periods, we, only 2 people, made a huge difference and managed to hold it the whole round.
That's probably the most fun I've had in FH2.

The second best time was in Sidi Rezegh as well. I had a stuart and went up the northern mountain road. climbed a mountain with my stuart, hid it, bailed and kept watch on the road from the german base. when a truck came I'd quickly jump in the stuart, and out of nowhere they'd see a black silhouette against the sun appearing. a few seconds later, they were dead.

and at last, the 3rd best time was STILL in Sidi Rezegh.
Most intense I've ever had. was still in 2.0 with the suppression effect actually doing a difference.
The artillery guns to the north, the german ones. I was around blockhouse when a valentine came, it saw me, I had to run and hide. managed to hide in a small bush, I saw it circulating for 5 minutes searching for me, it was a miracle he didn't see me. at last when he gave up, I ran quickly to the arty guns and fired an AP shell in his back.

Sidi Rezegh<3 most beautiful map, and with the most opportunities for fun
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso