Author Topic: i have a couple of dumb questoins  (Read 420 times)

Offline 69rat

• View Profile
i have a couple of dumb questoins
« on: 14-08-2012, 03:08:16 »
1. where do i get a screenshot i took during gameplay? i have opened up my paint program and i hit ctrl + v and all i get is a black screen.

2. can i listen to others on voip without a mic? i have tried enabling voip through the fh2 hq menu and i hear no one when in a squad.

any help appreciated. also i'm not very computer savvy so and answers are best in the most simple form possible.   ??? thanks

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: i have a couple of dumb questoins
« Reply #1 on: 14-08-2012, 08:08:37 »
Morning,
the screenshots you take by pressing the print button go directly to my_games/forgottenhp2/screenshots/ so you can take multiple screens without exiting from the game.
You should be able to listen to other people talking in a squad even without a microphone, but many servers don't have this feature activated due to bandwidth consumption, try it on hslan and 762, they should have it enabled.
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14-08-2012, 16:08:48 »
And if the screenshots don't appear in screenshots folder (like me), just use third party program like Fraps.

Offline 69rat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16-08-2012, 02:08:39 »
thanks guys i found my screenshots. i am usually on 762 or Waw's server and i still  have no luck with my viop. any other suggestions?

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16-08-2012, 02:08:52 »
Enable voip ingame, just don't plug a mic if you don't have any. I think you can disable the mic in the settings as well.

During the installation process of BF2 you're asked whether you want to install voip. If you cancelled that installation, you might have to re-install BF2 in order to install it.

Also, keep in mind that 80% of people barely use voip. Sometimes, there is just nobody talking. You might find more users in VOIP squads though.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline 69rat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16-08-2012, 05:08:46 »
ahh ok. i may not have done that during installation. thanks dukat.