Author Topic: Batlefield: Korea content sharing question  (Read 972 times)

Offline Anthony817

• View Profile
Batlefield: Korea content sharing question
« on: 30-03-2017, 10:03:56 »
Hello everybody, I am the mod leader for the Korean War total conversion mod for BF2. Some of you here already know me. I would like to ask you guys a few questions.

You have a nice M26 Pershing and Corsair model as well as a few other things we saw that might interest us. I don't know who to contact to ask permission to use and trade content, but I do know you guys have things made that it looks unlikely you might actually use in the main mod.

Now, I know there is likely not much we have created that you might ever use, since you already have much made for every theater you will likely ever need to make stuff for.

I would just like to ask what your plans are for your Pershing and Corsair plane, since it seems unlikely you might use them. I know you have a use for the Corsair in the Pacific minimod. But I never seen anything that would lead me to believe that the Pershing would actually be used.

We already have a Pershing which I think looks great, but it is the version with the fenders over the wheels. We might like use your model instead to change the turret on it and make it into the M46 Patton which was only ever used in the Korean War.

We are also adding things for the UK Commonwealth faction which we plan to add very soon, so we wanted to ask if there were things we might be able to use. PR mod uses your Lee Enfield, which they got permission to have. We also share a lot with PR and PR:WW2. They use our M1 Garand, B.A.R. and M1897 shotgun as well as M3 Trench Knife and MK2 Grenade as well as many other things in regular PR such as our M20 Superbazooka, DP-28, PPSH41, Bouncing Betty among others. The Lee Enfield is something we might be interested in asking if we can use. The version from PR would suit us nicely since we wouldn't have to do much to it since we use a lot of stuff from PR already like the explosion effects and other tweaks here and there.

The FH2 Pacific Minimod has shared content with us already such as the LVT's, Arisaka, and Type 95 Ha-Go tank. We didn't want to ask the main FH2 mod for things since there doesn't seem to be very much we have which you do not already have.

We do have some things I know you do not have, such as our C96, M712 Schnellfeuer, Gewehr 1888(Hanyang 88 Chinese clone) among a few other things.

If anything, we have a LOT of content available for anybody who might want to make a Korean War era addon for FH2.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: 30-03-2017, 11:03:09 by Anthony817 »

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Batlefield: Korea content sharing question
« Reply #1 on: 31-03-2017, 21:03:18 »
The CMP guys could probably use that 1897 shotgun for the Pacific. Iirc the model is very nice. :)

As far as the devs, idk what they have made. There's a lot of stuff hiding on hard drives that haven't seen the light of day ;D

Offline Anthony817

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01-04-2017, 00:04:04 »
I didn't even think about that. I like that idea to see the trenchgun in the CMP.

Offline PapillonFH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02-04-2017, 19:04:04 »
Hey Anthony, I am quite involved with the CMP, let's discuss :-)

Offline Anthony817

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03-04-2017, 00:04:53 »
PM sent.