Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 250457 times)

Offline Musti

• View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #3960 on: 10-05-2014, 20:05:05 »
I'm pretty sure I heard that one somewhere, And It didn't end that well.
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3961 on: 10-05-2014, 20:05:37 »
I went to the theatre to watch a comedy film today, and I swear I laughed 10 times more while reading the latest posts  ;D

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: 10-05-2014, 20:05:02 »
I'm pretty sure I heard that one somewhere, And It didn't end that well.

Climaxism is diferent from Comunism (altough people think its similar - but they are both diferent things)

Basic Comunist Ideal: you win the same tax, and pay the same taxes as the guy next to you. people have the same rigths and are given the same money. people dress the same, and need to keep working for the society. (but MONEY still exist - thats the problem)

Basic Climaxist Ideal: you dont actually have currency in your country, and as a consequence of it, problems like uneployment, paying taxes, ect... dont exist anymore. Due to uneployment extintion, its actually possible to put everyone working, and as a consequence of that, the schedule of the people can be incredible low (like working only 2 days per week, instead of working everyday for a week payment at the end of the moth).

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: 10-05-2014, 20:05:05 »
No, it's exactly the same, same old bullshit story that promises a lot. How does exactly lack of currency fix everything?
WARNING!

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3964 on: 10-05-2014, 21:05:29 »
No, it's exactly the same, same old bullshit story that promises a lot. How does exactly lack of currency fix everything?

Its a long story... but yes, i can try to give you some tips.

If you think about it, money can be the cause of most of our problems:

why dont you have time to go with your girlfriend? (need to work - for money.)
why cant you have an big house? (i can - if i waste half my life working for it.)
why do you need to wake up everyday in order to go work for an miserable tax? (need money to survive.)
why is there less assets in a work? (the boss lacks of money for new employees)
why are cars still moved by gasoline? (because big oil bussiness will make everyting to keep up alive)
why are there criminals? (because they see crime as the only way to get money)
why is my mother an prostitute? (guess what: because of money.)
why did hitler raized in germany? (because germany lacked of money.)
ect....

Sometimes, you need to go straigth against what surely seems to be an unthinkable solution, so you find out than thats actually the best solution.
« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 21:05:42 by Damaso »

Offline McCloskey

• Developer
  • Heart or head, either way Jerry's dead!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: 10-05-2014, 21:05:36 »
I'm just wondering... how do you force people to work then?

Offline mopskind

• View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: 10-05-2014, 21:05:26 »
Well, in fairytale land somewhere behind Uranus the "state" can just create goods and services for the people by using a giant 3D printing machine, but in reality in order to spend something you have to produce something.
You mix up so many things and just draw conclusions as they fit your perspective. Once again, i highly recommend reading the stuff i mentioned earlier. And you do realise that money is, ideally, only a more convenient method of exchanging goods?

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: 10-05-2014, 21:05:56 »
Well, it's easy, remove money and magic happens! I still don't see how that helps, but I guess I'm not a genius.
WARNING!

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: 10-05-2014, 21:05:25 »
I'm just wondering... how do you force people to work then?

Creating new laws aiming for the suport of climaxism. People have no excuse to avoid working in a Climaxist system, since they can have everyting they want, AND their work shcedule is incredible low. People only have rigth for free services (as well as food, medical assistance, ect..) IF they colaborate and do their job as well. If they dont, well, then they will not receive such services. (OBVIOUSLY exept those who are sick and have problems, and cant really make any job properly.)

Money is indeed an convenient method of exchanging goods.. but nowadays, it just became an problem, winout people even realizing its actually due to bad money's management nowadays, than we have such problems... but money's corrupt management will always prevail in mankind.

I have actually a point on this - but until you get the WOLE plan, it will be lots and lots of typing on this forum, and lots of questions/controversial comments about my plan.

Lets see:

Musty, you are an doctor, and McCloskey, you are an policeman.

Doctor Musty doesnt get payed for what he does... hoewer, he gets free food, free of paying taxes, and a very low work schedule (as well as free security from Mister McCloskey.) And all of this is controled by the Goverment in order to ensure everyone good management of human resourses.

Mister McCloskey isnt payed for what he does.. hoewer, he gets free food, free of paying taxes, and a very low work schedule (as well as free medical assistance from Doctor Musty.) And all of this is controled by the Goverment in order to ensure everytone good management of human resourses.

If eigther Doctor Musty or Mister Mc. Closkey refuse to work, they will not have such rigths than they had before, and so they migh pass hungry and eventualy die due to the fact than the Goverment will not care, or eigther assist those who simply refuse to work because they think they win nothing with it.(even if you do it for only 2 days).

Way better than having workers getting low payed by working everyday, and uneployes wining "uneployment subside" wich can sometimes be even bigger than the salary of a worker.

Well, it's easy, remove money and magic happens! I still don't see how that helps, but I guess I'm not a genius.

Also, its not that easy to just show up and take everyone's money - but i have already an peacefull plan for that (instead of just showing up and ask everyone to give up their money.)
« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 21:05:52 by Damaso »

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3969 on: 10-05-2014, 21:05:47 »
So tell me, how does it work when I want to buy new house and build nice swimming pool. And maybe orded nice home theater system from japanese manufacturer?

I just get mansion for free if I want? How would I earn luxury things like pool? I just call pool guys to build me one and they do it as long as I did my 4 hour shift at office? How would I buy my fujitsu TV from aboard? Surely whole world wouldn't follow same ideology so they need something in return but my country wouldn't have any currency, do I give them squirrel pelts as payment?

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3970 on: 10-05-2014, 22:05:48 »
So tell me, how does it work when I want to buy new house and build nice swimming pool. And maybe orded nice home theater system from japanese manufacturer?

I just get mansion for free if I want? How would I earn luxury things like pool? I just call pool guys to build me one and they do it as long as I did my 4 hour shift at office? How would I buy my fujitsu TV from aboard? Surely whole world wouldn't follow same ideology...

The Goverment takes care of that. (Yes, you have private property, but you dont need to pay for it - you choose what you want, and the goverment gives it for free to you.)

You want a big house? why not? choose one, and then you are good to go. (as long as you keep doing your job of course.)

You want some German manufracturated car? Germany is a capitalist country? so make an request of goods to the goverment, and the goverment will buy from the outside the stuff than people want. (obviously, there are restrictions - you can have everyting, but not too much of only 1 thing unless you exange it with other goods wich you dont want.)

This is also good for the economy of a country: because there will be no waste! Portugal for example, wins too much money with tourism, but the money is wasted in payments to the people... if we could make tourism even better, and putting it in low prices BUT with quality, more people would come to visit Portugal and consequently leaving money here.. that money, would go for goverment pockets, wich would be wasted ONLY in the outside goods for the people's requests. ALSO, the goverment doesnt waste money paying to employed people due to the fact than people learned to live winout money.

Then the country just keeps growing up... people live even better - if today it wasnt possible for people to have 2 houses, now they can! and more countries will see Portugal as an example, and will follow our trail...

And then, EVERYONE will surely enjoy their lifes for real like they were suposed to be enjoyed :) (and this is why i call it an Climaxist system - because the growing of such nation is until the Climax.)

Carpe Diem.

« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 22:05:46 by Damaso »

Offline McCloskey

• Developer
  • Heart or head, either way Jerry's dead!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: 10-05-2014, 23:05:26 »
And then, EVERYONE will surely enjoy their lifes for real like they were suposed to be enjoyed :)

Shit, what do you even know about life? You're what, 17? And what makes you think your way is the best way?

btw, say I wanted a private island with my own roller coaster on it, a G6 jet to get there, and maybe throw in some luxury cars while we're at it.. you take care of all that too? I'm getting ready to move to Portugal!

Seriously, how the fuck do you not realize that shit would never work?  ???

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3972 on: 10-05-2014, 23:05:30 »
And then, EVERYONE will surely enjoy their lifes for real like they were suposed to be enjoyed :)

Shit, what do you even know about life? You're what, 17? And what makes you think your way is the best way?

btw, say I wanted a private island with my own roller coaster on it, a G6 jet to get there, and maybe throw in some luxury cars while we're at it.. you take care of all that too? I'm getting ready to move to Portugal!

Seriously, how the fuck do you not realize that shit would never work?  ???

I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..."

But like i said before: there would be some restrictions. No one could ever have 100 lamborgini's, because, in common sense, no one hangs around in 100 cars. But maybe, you could have 2-3 cars AND acordying to the job you choose, you can have diferent oportunities (everyone gets a maximun of 3 cars by default... but if you are a medic, you could get yourself 6 cars for example)

Its still better than working an entire life for having only one car... but stuff like going traveling, going to the cinema, hang around everyday would be totaly free-to-do.

Interesting than you refered an private island... well, i never tough about that, but it would be possible as well. Also, the construction of infraestructures would be very fast actually, since the goverment would manage to get good numbers of workers (and would give bonuses for those who would participate in such activities)

And yeah: my way is obviously better than any other way even token by the mankind - just check the advantages, and compare an normal citizen life during the Capitalist system, Nazist, Anarchist, Comunist, ect..with one during the Climaxist system.

You came to life to enjoy it - not to waste it working for money, and use it to enjoy your life.
« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 23:05:01 by Damaso »

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3973 on: 10-05-2014, 23:05:53 »
Damaso, implementing your ideas will upset 99% of all people on earth. But politics live from compromises, agreements, trade-offs. Only those ideas can be realized, that have a widespread acceptance among people.

Your ideas have no acceptance at all. You won't even find enough supporters to supress people in your country, in order to implement your ideas by force. Not even to speak of any volunteer cooperation from the population.

On the day you take the money from people, no matter whether you take it from your family, your neighbours, your hometown, your country or entire earth, you will have a bullet in your head before you can say 'wow'.

At best, you can gather a bunch of criminals doing robberies in Portugal. Being the head of this group would be your only personal climax of power I could ever imagine.

I really hoped you would drop these bullshit ideas of yours, stop developing these insane ideas any further. You are still walking on a thin line and chances are still high that you will discuss you ideas forever in a nuthouse with somebody who considers himself being Napoleon.
« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 23:05:03 by Dukat »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3974 on: 10-05-2014, 23:05:21 »
Damaso, implementing your ideas will upset 99% of all people on earth. But politics live from compromises, agreements, trade-offs. Only those ideas can be realized, that have a widespread acceptance among people.

Your ideas have no acceptance at all. You won't even find enough supporters to supress people in your country, in order to implement your ideas by force. Not even to speak of any volunteer cooperation from the population.

On the day you take the money from people, no matter whether you take it from your family, your neighbours, your hometown, your country or entire earth, you will have a bullet in your head before you can say 'wow'.

At best, you can gather a bunch of criminals doing robberies in Portugal. Being the head of this group would be your only personal climax of power I could ever imagine.

I really hoped you would drop these bullshit ideas of yours, stop developing these insane ideas any further. You are still walking on a thin line and chances are still high that you will discuss you ideas forever in a nuthouse with somebody who considers himself Napoleon.

Eventualy, poor people will side up with me. And we all know than there are way more poor people on earth  (and even on my country) than rich ones.

I guess its pretty sick than some people tell me stuff like you said "i really hoped you would drop these bullshit ideas of yours" - it looks like i want to kill people or something..

"your ideas have no aceptance at all" - because 99% of the people over this forum hate me, so obviously my ideas arent aceptable here. But this happens on this forum, because i used to be a dick sometime ago.. now everyone here hates me... but remember: my "forum life" is not the same as my political one.

Is my objective bad at all? will people be starving to death wen i take the lead? will i make the 3rd world war? i dont think so.

My objective is pretty damn clear: making people's live even more easier and enjoyable than it is rigth now.. if everyone can have big houses for example, why not?

Calling my ideas retarded or bullshit due to the strong benefit than they would have, its just ridiculous.

"you will have a bullet in your head before you can say wow"

^ and this is why one of the first things i would do, is to implement the Legion.

The only ones who would try to kill me, are the selfish ones who want to keep their name up due to the wealtiness than they will surely lose. They know than the only thing than they will lose is money and prestiege... they also know than society would be too much better in such conditions, BUT they want to remain themselfes superior and famous... so yeah: they will seek for me.

If such bastards try to kill me, then they will surely pay hardly the price: i have no mercy for people wich try to screw my projects up due to selfisness reasons.

« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 23:05:59 by Damaso »