Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 249981 times)

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #3945 on: 10-05-2014, 15:05:26 »
The most relevant thing is this:

(considering than she is speaking to an class made by persons wich age is around 14-15, and i reproved 2 years so im 17 now)

That actually explains alot.   ;D

Yeah rigth: now lets name some historical personalities who sucked at school, but stil were well suceeded in their mission..

(...) after that, lets just turn ourselfes to damaso and say:

"kid, shut up: you aint gona be compared to an Einstein just because you are dressing an fantasy uniform and saying anti-capitalism bullshit nonsense, because we cant deal with the fact than an future polititian is here, in a gamming forum speaking with us - because EVERYONE knows than a future polititian woulnt be here - you are just a little piece of shit in the world."

Yeah: go ahead, and compare me to those hoe girls who think they would be great models in the future as well, by taking selfies with their hoe friends in the bathrooms.

Im not comparing you with anyone.

Im just saying that if you fail in Portuguese basic school, not once, but twice, it means that you are dumb and have a very low IQ.

Simple.

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: 10-05-2014, 16:05:09 »

Im not comparing you with anyone.

Im just saying that if you fail in Portuguese basic school, not once, but twice, it means that you are dumb and have a very low IQ.

Simple.

That is your cowardly opinion, and you say that due to your experience of life. Also, you should at least read one of the reasons why i failed at least 1 year - there are many reasons for one to fail a year.

If i was also sucessfull at my school makrs, i could as well turn to the weaker ones in school marks, and say than they are dumb and have a very low IQ. If you reproved 2 years like i did, you would keep you mouth shut, unless you would consider yourself an totaly inteligent person even with 2 failed years.

I can also bet than if you followed my trail, you would be in worse conditions - not only one can be totaly worse in some classes, and in others be totaly great. People use to forget easily what they learn, and i dont think than a guy who only knows the stuff in exam time, but doesnt know it outside school situations, isnt really "formed" like people think he is.

And last but not least: Society is made of opinions, and you are part of it. People talk too much against others not even aknowleging their point of view. Congratulations for your mainstream point of view against those who fail school years Randoom!

Offline RAnDOOm

• View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: 10-05-2014, 16:05:55 »
Thank you.   8)

PS: Im 31. In my time no one would ever reprove 2 years in 9th grade in a Portuguese school, which might the easiest in all of Europe nowadays. Thats a major accomplishment for you.
« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 16:05:20 by RAnDOOm »

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: 10-05-2014, 16:05:04 »
i never opened a book during school years and have never failed a class. My degree from mandatory school system was 14/20. I had teachers tell me that if i read some i could speak Ancient Greek fluently. Now its not that i hated learning, i loved to hear the teachers talk about and discuss about the subjects and most of the time i was the spirit of the discussions. I just could not read the fucking books. Some homework is excluded from that obviously, homework is homework after all. People who scored more than that spent an entire day on off school assistance paying money i did not want to take away from my family. I had trouble in math and since the in school assistance never started (nobody cared) i lacked behind and that lowered my overall grade a bit.

But indeed the school system is fucked up, everyone is measured on the same basis even though we are all different. If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will spent the rest of its life thinking its a failure.

And Damaso, how you think you will be able to run a country when you cant run your own life? Failing classes and life (your economy and social life systems) makes your mother (EU) sent some help of two friends (IMF - EU Central Bank) To try and guide you to the right path. Set some goals, standards and morals and stick to them. Guide your life to success 1 step at a time.

Btw is your crush 2 years younger than you and you still havent tapped that? SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: 10-05-2014, 16:05:15 »
i never opened a book during school years and have never failed a class. My degree from mandatory school system was 14/20. I had teachers tell me that if i read some i could speak Ancient Greek fluently. Now its not that i hated learning, i loved to hear the teachers talk about and discuss about the subjects and most of the time i was the spirit of the discussions. I just could not read the fucking books. Some homework is excluded from that obviously, homework is homework after all. People who scored more than that spent an entire day on off school assistance paying money i did not want to take away from my family. I had trouble in math and since the in school assistance never started (nobody cared) i lacked behind and that lowered my overall grade a bit.

But indeed the school system is fucked up, everyone is measured on the same basis even though we are all different. If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will spent the rest of its life thinking its a failure.

And Damaso, how you think you will be able to run a country when you cant run your own life? Failing classes and life (your economy and social life systems) makes your mother (EU) sent some help of two friends (IMF - EU Central Bank) To try and guide you to the right path. Set some goals, standards and morals and stick to them. Guide your life to success 1 step at a time.

Btw is your crush 2 years younger than you and you still havent tapped that? SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Not my crush anymore - i followed theta's example and took the balls i had to take in order to forguet her.

btw: professional life doesnt have anything to do with personal life. I can suck like hell in my personal life, but wen i do something at a professional level, and if i really enjoy such activity, i can do exelent things.

Its ridiculous than i coulnt be an polititian just because im not sucessfull at school, or good at my personal life (altough it could help a lot)

Thank you.   8)

PS: Im 31. In my time no one would ever reprove 2 years in 9th grade in a Portuguese school, which might the easiest in all of Europe nowadays. Thats a major accomplishment for you.

Oh really random? 2 fails in 9th grade? who told you than i reproved 2 times in 9th grade?

It was one time at the 6th grade, and 8th grade, i typed that in a post before.

31 years and still doesnt read in order to get his facts straigth before arguing against someone, makes me think you got 31 years in body, but 14 years of common sense.

Also, with 31 years you should be more civilized with the people around you - that means not insulting others during a game in his own language just because what they post on a gamming forum.

At first, i tough you were 18 or something close up to 20, but now than you have 31, its pretty damn questionable why did you insulted me wen i showed up and tried to be nice to you in-game chat, saying things like: "I dont speak with retards" and "sorry, i hate dumb people". You also asked me if i enjoyed to be joked by people over the forums, and told me than it was due to people like me than Portuguese reputation is ruined. Thats purely sick bein said from someone who seems to have 2 fingers of chest.
« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 16:05:21 by Damaso »

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: 10-05-2014, 16:05:16 »
Here is the challenge:

Complete school and proof at least you are good at something. Forget about "hoes." Having a prostitute mom is bad enough for you. At least, be something useful before you become politician, that's how you attract people.

Currently, you are rubbing your ego in front of everyone's faces. No wonder you got so many enemies.

Pro tip: back that ego with something brag-able (something you can actually be proud of, and good).

I love football, love to be seen "good" at playing it. I am right-handed, so naturally my primary foot is right foot, but my left foot is much more accurate, more powerful, despite being secondary. I let go a lot of chances, because of that stupid intertwined nerve connections. Moreover, I normally wink with right eye closed, so I can't aim a gun properly with my right-hand set up, so I use left hand to hold the grip and trigger. Because of my basketball upbringing, I went to become the second best keeper in school that actually is 4th best in town.

After I worked, I joined my division's team. In a competition not long ago, I let 11 goals in, in 1 match. So everybody laughed at me, everybody was like "well, lucky us that we have different goalie." But you can't blame them saying that after I hilariously tap a very light kick into my own goal.... or how I clumsily miss a corner kick straight at me (which continued straight through and went inside the goal line).

You see Henrique, everybody got a low point sometimes. You just gotta listen all those fat-bellied schmuck who has no history of playing football/futsal back in school days, talking big, as if they are good at it, while all they do is coach-spectating and football gambling all their life. You just gotta hate those people you judged to be lower than you, but come right back at you, insulting things that you are very proud of. The only lesson here is: yes they are right, I suck, it might be not their place to say that, but they saw it with their own eyes that 11 silly goals were easily scored against this "supposedly good footballer's" goalkeeping. It takes bigger balls to bear the shame rather than resorting to plain denial or violence to show the reckless juvenile side of masculinity (a thing that Lobo once said, rampant amongst the Iberian peninsula dwellers with their volcanic temper).

2 years later (recently), I gave them 0 goals, more than 30++ saves in a match, while my team scored 2 goals from super lucky chance (I know we sucked hard). The opposing team attacker (who happen to be last year's top scorer) praised my goalkeeping. I actually skinned my knee and my elbow in the process, but happy nonetheless. We actually finished decently this year, with less than 5 goals scored against us (lowest ever).

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: 10-05-2014, 17:05:30 »
Here is the challenge:

Complete school and proof at least you are good at something. Forget about "hoes." Having a prostitute mom is bad enough for you. At least, be something useful before you become politician, that's how you attract people.

Can do

Offline RAnDOOm

• View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: 10-05-2014, 17:05:26 »
Yes, i insult people. I specially insult people that are dumb and promote stupidity. You are dumb and stupid. Therefore i insult you.

« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 17:05:44 by RAnDOOm »

Offline RAnDOOm

• View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: 10-05-2014, 17:05:22 »
Cogito ergo sum
« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 17:05:42 by RAnDOOm »

Offline McCloskey

• Developer
  • Heart or head, either way Jerry's dead!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: 10-05-2014, 17:05:42 »

gotta admit, that cracked me up

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: 10-05-2014, 18:05:35 »
Cogito ergo sum
AAaaaaaaaaaand he disappeared.
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: 10-05-2014, 18:05:02 »
You're welcome on the picture, Damaso. Just put your famous word into Google images and you will find it everytime you want it.

wow!

People say im egocentric... but im not egocentric at the point of putting my own name on google!
Eeehm, I didn't mean your name when I said "your famous word". (I actually meant the word dictatorialshipment.)

Yeah rigth: now lets name some historical personalities who sucked at school, but stil were well suceeded in their mission..
You mean like Adolf Hitler? Yeah, that's a great guy to be compared with...  ::)

Offline Harmonikater

• FH-Betatester
  • Resident Crazy Composer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: 10-05-2014, 19:05:23 »
Just give damaso a place in some university art program. Though don't tell him that he is unfit for painting or we'll have another genocidal maniac.
I do bad things to the BF2 engine.

Offline mopskind

• View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: 10-05-2014, 19:05:24 »
Well, since i am still looking for the topic for my masters thesis in political science i would be very interested in such a theory :D :D

I am actually thinking of making an thesis also about my ideals wen i get myself to University, and start by there with my "Political Expansion"

I dont have any problems for outsiders to know about such plans, since i would also like other nations in the world to follow the same steps as Portugal will.

(btw: just by curiosity, what was your professional aim in order to get yourself in Political Sience?)

I still have not read any actual thoughts on how your cool new way of shaping politics and economies would work besides establishing "educracy". You gotta come up with more than that to persuade people ;).

You know, on a serious note, if you are really interested in politics and how and why states form you should start at the very base. Lots of very intelligent people have thought about that stuff in the last couple thousand years. I would recommend, in the following order:

Platons Politeia. The basic political thoughts of Aristoteles. Hobbes Leviathan. Lockes Two Treatieses of Government. Rawls Theories of Justice. Nozick may be worth a read too, for all you anarchists. Buchanan is nice too, though more from an economic perspective.

There is tons more but these are very important in my opinion. Should get your mind off of that nonsense you produce.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: 10-05-2014, 20:05:53 »
Well, since i am still looking for the topic for my masters thesis in political science i would be very interested in such a theory :D :D

I am actually thinking of making an thesis also about my ideals wen i get myself to University, and start by there with my "Political Expansion"

I dont have any problems for outsiders to know about such plans, since i would also like other nations in the world to follow the same steps as Portugal will.

(btw: just by curiosity, what was your professional aim in order to get yourself in Political Sience?)

I still have not read any actual thoughts on how your cool new way of shaping politics and economies would work besides establishing "educracy". You gotta come up with more than that to persuade people ;).

You know, on a serious note, if you are really interested in politics and how and why states form you should start at the very base. Lots of very intelligent people have thought about that stuff in the last couple thousand years. I would recommend, in the following order:

Platons Politeia. The basic political thoughts of Aristoteles. Hobbes Leviathan. Lockes Two Treatieses of Government. Rawls Theories of Justice. Nozick may be worth a read too, for all you anarchists. Buchanan is nice too, though more from an economic perspective.

There is tons more but these are very important in my opinion. Should get your mind off of that nonsense you produce.

Educracy is the (lets say) "Political System" (like Democracy, Dictatorship, Despotism, those are Political Systems afaik)

Then theres the "Social Economic System" - Climaxism (like Capitalism, Comunism, Nazism, those are "Social Economic Systems afaik)

(this migh be wrong, but its from were we can start - also, it would be better to create an diferent topic about politics for this one)

For example: is it possible to have an Nazist Democracy? yes it is - if people actually find nazism something good, it can be possible even on a democracy.

Nowadays, the majority of nations has (what i call) the "Capitalist Democracy" (obviously, some countries are diferent from others, but this is in general speaking)

So my plan to take my country out of the trash, is to estabilish an Based On Resourses economy. I could type up my entire plan here, but it would take A LOT of time and writing so you could get it 100%... basicaly, Portuguese people (after all the goverment eforts and measures) will live in a Climaxist Educracy.

Climaxism (word comes from Climax) - System in wich the people dont use any kind of currency, but their quality of life is actually great due to the fact than they dont need to waste their life working/paying taxes, ect.. in order to have an big house (for example) - because such conditions are already given by the goverment, wich has the money of everyone in the country, and uses such money in outside countries in order to keep improving is own country by buying ouside goods, tecnology, ect... (considering than outside countries remain capitalists, but will soon change to Climaxist nations due to the example of Portugal in the future)

Its vital to keep an Climaxist Educracy, so the ones who keep leading dont screw things up and return the country to an capitalist system. I hope you got the general idea of what im going to do in the future..

I wasnt specific here as well - if you want to know how i designed Climaxism, and the plans do put it in pratice as well, PM me, and then you will find out than i have actually a point (altough i dont remember of ever posting all of this in this forum)
« Last Edit: 10-05-2014, 20:05:43 by Damaso »