Author Topic: Is it possible to play SP without net connection....  (Read 989 times)

Offline |30+|Air

• View Profile
Now that we have the new FH2 start software is it possible to play SP without having a internet connection.  Last week someone took down out our connection when they hit a pole and I thought I would play FH2 Single Player.  When I tried to log into BF2/Fh2 it hung because it could not find a internet connection.  Is there a way to now start the game for SP that would by by pass it trying to find the game server?  Thanks for any help.

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
Re: Is it possible to play SP without net connection....
« Reply #1 on: 01-10-2014, 19:10:13 »
So you use FH2 launcher?
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline |30+|Air

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01-10-2014, 19:10:32 »
Yes,  I have been using the launcher and have no issues with it, until I tried to use it when the internet was down.  It would try to start FH2 but it would hang and not continue.  Now that I the internet connection is back up and running I am having no issues with either MP or SP modes.  I was just trying to find out if it is possible to play without a connection.  Thanks.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01-10-2014, 19:10:59 »
Set your profile in the launcher to [None], then create a new offline one ingame.

Offline |30+|Air

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01-10-2014, 19:10:26 »
i will give that a try.  I would have not to thought to look there.  Thanks so much for the help.

Offline JG400

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03-10-2014, 02:10:04 »
That's an interesting question.  I have regularly played BF2 and all mods offline since my internet is unstable.  I have played several times with the modem unplugged and have had no problems with the launcher.  It just tells me that it can't connect and launches the game.  I don't know what the differences in my IP is compared to others or if that even matters.  Just thought that I would throw some more info in here.  I hope you can get that worked out.