Author Topic: Nations Cup 2010  (Read 15065 times)

Offline ADI_HUN

• View Profile
Re: Nations Cup 2010
« Reply #105 on: 21-09-2010, 12:09:31 »
so the question is the same: any news???
the september slowly gone and no any info  :-[
please put some fact  here....

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 21-09-2010, 13:09:34 »
Is it done yet?
;D

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #107 on: 25-09-2010, 16:09:43 »
Oki, we are going to do this.

At this moment we are setting the organisation up and the graphics are being made, a post will follow with the signup and how it will be done this time, we aim for a 2 night event starting early november to be followed by a final night with the last 4 teams!

So start already to form your teams and we will get back here +/- 1 week with the big advertisement.  ;D

So start organizing, teams will play 10 vs 10 fights. No community teams allowed, country teams only or like the Benelux or spanish speaking, portuguese speaking etc etc.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 25-09-2010, 16:09:58 »
How will be the server situation? Would be nice to have one in America too this time.

Offline dutch

• View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #109 on: 25-09-2010, 17:09:18 »
Last time we had a server in the USA. But how many teams can signup from the Americas? If you have minimal of 4-5 teams then yes you will compete on a USA based server if there is only one or two teams then you have to compete on a euro server with the rest.

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #110 on: 25-09-2010, 18:09:34 »
  I was on a USA team last time and we never once got to play on a USA server.   :-\  Just to make things overly complex and annoying for everyone involved I would love to see any USA vs Europe matches play one round on each side of the pond.
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 26-09-2010, 01:09:44 »
Like I said before, I'd like to join with a Dutch or Benelux team. Let's do this!  :D

Offline Vicious

• I belong to Naughty Club
  • Panty Buncher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 26-09-2010, 01:09:25 »
problem with the American team last time was that without knowing these guys from a community, they just want to screw around and do their own thing. I tried 3 rounds last year and it was a joke with the Americans, too many egos and ideas.
So they are so infallible yet they can't even communicate and work with each other... sounds like politicians.

Offline dutch

• View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #113 on: 26-09-2010, 12:09:52 »
problem with the American team last time was that without knowing these guys from a community, they just want to screw around and do their own thing. I tried 3 rounds last year and it was a joke with the Americans, too many egos and ideas.

Please all ignore this sad person and just make a usa team, he will not be allowed to play anyway.

Like I said before, I'd like to join with a Dutch or Benelux team. Let's do this!  :D

well start recruiting mate.

I was on a USA team last time and we never once got to play on a USA server.   :-\  Just to make things overly complex and annoying for everyone involved I would love to see any USA vs Europe matches play one round on each side of the pond.

Are you sure about that cause in my memory Poland played Team USA on euro and usa server, but maybe I am wrong. Anyway, 5 american teams you need for a american pool and that pool we can provide with a usa based server. lesser then 5 will mean you compete on a euro server, but is that really such a huge problem? I know that in waw tournament there are many euros playing with a 150 ping and they seem to be allright with that.

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Ekalbs

• Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 26-09-2010, 12:09:27 »
Dont recall playing poland...unless it was that awful slaughter/lagfest or the desert map where everyone likes to knife fight.

The match against the Hungarians was okay for the most part. And was quite fun. As far as egos go there we a few people arguing but they where just being dumb. Ekalbs and flyboy1942 would happily get a US team together
Warhammer 40,000: Unverse At War Dev Team
Battlefield 1918 Coder

Offline dutch

• View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #115 on: 26-09-2010, 12:09:03 »
Yeah I see it you are right.

Anyway this time there will be no loser bracket, it will be a pool system, you compete to each other team in your pool on night 1 and 2 and the first 2 advance to the final night.

The setup will be 3 rounds of 30 mins a match. best points decide which side the team gets in round 3.

Oh and the Nationscup will be played AFTER the release of the upcoming patch so we can compete on the new maps  ;D

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 26-09-2010, 16:09:41 »
Like I said before, I'd like to join with a Dutch or Benelux team. Let's do this!  :D

well start recruiting mate.
Are you in? That makes 2 already. Everyone who wants to join a Dutch or Benelux team, post here that you do!

Offline dutch

• View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #117 on: 26-09-2010, 16:09:36 »
No mate I am not, I do not know if I can be here for the event, I will help setting it up and make sure it is a quality event again.

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 26-09-2010, 17:09:30 »
This tread got spicy again ;D

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile