Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 250518 times)

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #4200 on: 06-06-2014, 23:06:06 »
Never done it with an ex before. Its my ex from 3 years back. Didnt feel anything for her. So i had sex with someone i didnt feel any attraction too.. :P I.E im a man now
I only slept 2 hours last night, so excuse me if I can't pick up jokes.

But if that's youre definition of being "a man", then you need to learn a few things.

So this last page turned into a "I had sex"-boasting-contest?

Well yea, i nearly experienced all the basic sex stuff. This one was one of the last on the list.

And yea.. im mid 20's everything revolves around women and booze  ;D.

O and music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Errr what did you do before mid 20's ? 16 -24 year is booze, drugs and women. Then you get a J.O.B. to pay the R.E.N.T.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4201 on: 06-06-2014, 23:06:37 »
Errr what did you do before mid 20's ? 16 -24 year is booze, drugs and women. Then you get a J.O.B. to pay the R.E.N.T.
Agreed that you start around 16 (although government is trying to make it harder for kids these days), but you can prolong it until around 30 ;)

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: 06-06-2014, 23:06:58 »
Agreed that you start around 16 (although government is trying to make it harder for kids these days), but you can prolong it until around 30 ;)

Ooh, yeah, be one of those old creepers that show up on parties with people half there age trying to score. Sure.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: 06-06-2014, 23:06:05 »
I didn't know you were into 13 to 15-year-olds, shame on you!

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: 07-06-2014, 01:06:29 »

Ooh, yeah, be one of those old creepers that show up on parties with people half there age trying to score. Sure.
Usually they can afford to bring more alcohol, which offsets their inherent creepiness a little.  Or at least makes it more tolerable. 

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: 07-06-2014, 01:06:26 »

When it is all about responsibility, obedience and pretence until you are 16 years old, you won't go back to responsibility, obedience and pretence at the age of 25. Hell no, that kind of stuff is way too childish then.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4206 on: 07-06-2014, 01:06:16 »
Never done it with an ex before. Its my ex from 3 years back. Didnt feel anything for her. So i had sex with someone i didnt feel any attraction too.. :P I.E im a man now
I only slept 2 hours last night, so excuse me if I can't pick up jokes.

But if that's youre definition of being "a man", then you need to learn a few things.

So this last page turned into a "I had sex"-boasting-contest?

Well yea, i nearly experienced all the basic sex stuff. This one was one of the last on the list.

And yea.. im mid 20's everything revolves around women and booze  ;D.

O and music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

At the moment i'm s.t.u.d.i.y.i.n.g. and i have a j.o.b. and i pay my r.e.n.t. and i party once or twice a week. And i was with her after work so i dunno what that shit has to do with having a job anyway.

I just dont have c.h.i.l.d.r.e.n. and i havnt settled. Ill be doing this stuff, if shit wont get serious, till my 30's. 
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #4207 on: 07-06-2014, 11:06:27 »
I hate this classification into certain periods of life.

So I´m allowed to meet girls and drink beer only one year longer? Then I have to settle down at the age of 25?

Of course over the time you need to take more responsibilities, but that doesn´t mean I have to do a 180° change and act like an old man, when hitting the age of 25 or 30.
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: 07-06-2014, 15:06:08 »
might as well join in again in the group opening up about personal problems.

So earlier I started seeing a girl. This girl was the best friend of one of my closest friends in Gothenburg where I moved last autumn. Don't know too many people here. This friend of mine, he's been hopelessly in love with her last 9 months, she's known about it and he knows nothing will ever happen there.
Then I join in to stir up a hornets nest, being a real stupid asshole and it all comes back bite me in the butt.
Seen her for more than a month now. Relationship with my friend is growing colder, rarely hear from him. He's trying to break contact with her too, cause it hurts him. It's all real complicated. She and I talked about it a lot, and thoughts have entered both our minds "what if we stop seeing eachother? Will everything be back to normal?" (it won't). So I'm in the risk of losing both him and her.

Real smart, Ted. I'm a fucking genious.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #4209 on: 07-06-2014, 19:06:11 »
Well, we told you to bugger off didn't we?

But you youngsters surely have plenty of time. Time heals, hopefully.

Anyway, why is it everyone have to have sex with your GF? I dated one that ask for sex out of wedlock. So we discussed about things that she should have thought more seriously before giving in. I am not Christian or other serious religious people, but still, from Feminist PoV, it is bad for the women, they lose virginity and men being free to cuckold with any other women free from harm. I just don't want to be the first guy, because it might bring a lot of consequences later. I don't mind doing it with the experienced though.

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: 08-06-2014, 00:06:28 »
Lmao ZOO that really doesnt make any sense..

And Ted. Talk with your friend about the whole situation. It might clear things off, and atleast you tried.

If you guys break up "because of the complicated situation" it simply isnt ment to be. Dont fool yourself :)
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4211 on: 08-06-2014, 00:06:49 »

and yes, I join theta, damaso and the others about women-"problems". Starting to fall for a friend of a friend, she's doing the same for me. The only problem is our common friend - probably my closest friend I made since I moved to gothenburg, is madly in love with her and has been for a long time, she knows that but doesn't feel the same way. So I have to solve this situations somehow without looking like a complete arse.

Find another. Girl, I mean.

I won't say "I told you so", but...
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: 08-06-2014, 03:06:26 »
Well I knew from the beginning I was playing with fire. I knew what I was getting into. I have simply tried my best to overlook it
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4213 on: 08-06-2014, 10:06:02 »
But man, those hormones!

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: 08-06-2014, 11:06:02 »
Dat ass tho ;D
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.