Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 259204 times)

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #3495 on: 13-02-2014, 00:02:38 »
BF2 on Steam will work with FH2.

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: 13-02-2014, 06:02:59 »
http://gbtimes.com/life/year-horse-gallops-athens

IM FAMOUS BITCHES !!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha no name though last year they got the name of the guy performing.

Did the camera man have to kneel on the ground to make you look taller? Just messing with you, that's pretty cool keep it up.

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: 13-02-2014, 18:02:23 »
Thanks for the reply mate, but I was preferably looking for a hard copy to buy in store. Having dealt with steam in the past, I was not overly thrilled to say the least. If I would have to resort to downloading it, could anyone recommend me a website that is neither Steam nor Origin that could provide me with this service? I think that I need not to explain that the website must be legal and must not install any nasty spy-ware or other programs than BF2  ;D .

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: 13-02-2014, 19:02:07 »
actually you could buy BF2 through steam but activate the key through a pirated game... Will work fine.

Also if you really need instructions or links to torrents in 2000-n' fucking-14 then i lose all faith in internets. You can just google anything with "torrent" at the end and you will find gold  :-*

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: 14-02-2014, 01:02:12 »
Reattached to 45th Recon and posted to North Caucasus, excited and ready to fight! I swear it feels like this will be the year we put down those damned rebels, terrorists, Georgians, protestors, gangsters, reporters, and whatever else comes along. Can't say I've felt this good in a long time.

If it's not a secret, what position? Also, isn't the only way for you to serve both now and in the Afghan war of 1979-1989 that you became (or were from the beginning) an officer in the meantime? If you don't mind me asking, of course.
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline Ciupita

• Gay Lord
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: 14-02-2014, 02:02:12 »
Reattached to 45th Recon and posted to North Caucasus, excited and ready to fight! I swear it feels like this will be the year we put down those damned rebels, terrorists, Georgians, protestors, gangsters, reporters, and whatever else comes along. Can't say I've felt this good in a long time.

If it's not a secret, what position? Also, isn't the only way for you to serve both now and in the Afghan war of 1979-1989 that you became (or were from the beginning) an officer in the meantime? If you don't mind me asking, of course.

I've been quite doubtful about this stuff for a long time, mainly because of this..

IP country code:    US
IP address country:    United States

Won't go into more detail with that tho.

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: 14-02-2014, 02:02:48 »
Yeah I ended the Afghan war as an officer, right now all I really do is send out patrols and scouts to find terrorists and whoever else comes along. Right now I'm in Vladikavkaz but we're moving around a lot.

It's no secret, tens of thousands of soldiers are in southern Russia now due to what's going on in Sochi. We've an army of 75,000 alone patrolling the border with Georgia, it makes me uneasy.

I've been quite doubtful about this stuff for a long time, mainly because of this..

IP country code:    US
IP address country:    United States

Won't go into more detail with that tho.
Yeah, same VPN I've been using for 2 or so years. If you look up a few recent posts it'll probably be Russia before I managed to set it up.

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: 14-02-2014, 02:02:58 »
Did some quick research, and if I got it right, I really wouldn't want to be the one on the business end of your  unit's barrels, Korsakov.
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: 15-02-2014, 16:02:19 »
Party last saturday. Out drinking with a friend on tuesday, wednesday and friday. Wallet is getting lighter and probably going for a completely sober second half of february.

But man, had so fun. and not even hungover today.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: 17-02-2014, 02:02:48 »
I'm slowly starting to love being an Watchmaker. Well, to put it simple, I'm still a noob at this, yeah, but it's a very fun job and I hope to become at least a decent one in the future, I'm taking advice from my uncle who took advice from a master of this, so if I do things right....

You don't have to move around much, carrying heavy stuff, all you do is sit in a desk and repair some watch, you have all little pieces around which can get lost easily, then the owner of the watch punches you in the face for ruining his Swiss-made Automatic Watch or something.

But in Argentina you don't come across automatic or mechanical watches that often, Quartz watches are the most common and these are pretty damn simple. I do have a mechanical watch for repairs here, and somewhere around there might be a machine made in the USSR to fix, ah, I can smell the Communism.

So yeah, pretty happy that I found something I can do and enjoy at the same time.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: 18-02-2014, 20:02:29 »
Not something happy, the exact opposite.

This friendly cat that keeps us company while at work got attacked by dogs and is pretty banged up... I bandaged it and I think I managed to control the bleeding but I ain't too sure, at least not for all injuries. He's got two big cuts the size of my thumb (fingertip only) and a tooth sized one where the skin is fully torn and I can see inside, which are the ones I bandaged, then a couple of smaller ones which are not that much of a concern. I think his back left leg is also broken or twisted badly. No real bandages as well had to use paper towels and some string to hold them on him.

Pray to krom that he pulls through guys...

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: 18-02-2014, 23:02:34 »
I just found this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00480OTRS/ref=aw_d_dsc_videogames . Does anyone know it will force me to use Origin or deal with other EA spyware? By Joe, I wish I could simply buy it at my local Walmart, but I am afraid that these times are over now for good  :-\ . Also, I hope that your cat makes it through without any permanent injuries, Bouras!

EDIT: It does work completely independent of EA, I am just downloading it right now.
« Last Edit: 19-02-2014, 02:02:47 by ksl94 »

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: 19-02-2014, 04:02:30 »
Not something happy, the exact opposite.

This friendly cat that keeps us company while at work got attacked by dogs and is pretty banged up... I bandaged it and I think I managed to control the bleeding but I ain't too sure, at least not for all injuries. He's got two big cuts the size of my thumb (fingertip only) and a tooth sized one where the skin is fully torn and I can see inside, which are the ones I bandaged, then a couple of smaller ones which are not that much of a concern. I think his back left leg is also broken or twisted badly. No real bandages as well had to use paper towels and some string to hold them on him.

Pray to krom that he pulls through guys...
Dude, take him to a vet.  Also, the god is Crom (if we're thinking of the same thing.)
« Last Edit: 19-02-2014, 04:02:31 by Captain Pyjama Shark »

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: 22-02-2014, 21:02:21 »
He dead... A friend took him to his vet who said he'd be alright in a month. I think my friend needs to change vet.

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: 28-02-2014, 01:02:25 »
I am now consistently able to thrash easy computers in Wargame: Airland Battle.  Oh, frabjous day!