Author Topic: Conspiracies Thread Mk II  (Read 244760 times)

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
Re: Conspiracies Thread Mk II
« Reply #2820 on: 19-02-2016, 00:02:19 »
Not finished,updated. Yes now you can fly, interior is made,texture and it has torpedos. Wreck isnt finished as I see.
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: 19-02-2016, 23:02:47 »
Here it is,but I cant choose him in editor. Devs moved He111 and Hs129 from objects I think..Well,until 2.5 update there was it in objects and here was that old yellow broken He111. After I decided to play map after 2.5, here was this He111. Maybe Im wrong,maybe there was some He111 inside map folder...

« Last Edit: 19-02-2016, 23:02:39 by Ivancic1941 »

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: 19-02-2016, 23:02:16 »
Pretty sure that is from the cmp minimod.

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: 19-02-2016, 23:02:58 »
Really? Sorry guys. And did you removed He111 and Hs129 from objects?

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: 19-02-2016, 23:02:17 »
In my svn copy of FH2 they both are marked with "betaignore", which means they don't get packed into the public version. You wouldn't believe what else is in that folder btw ;)

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: 20-02-2016, 20:02:13 »
In my svn copy of FH2 they both are marked with "betaignore", which means they don't get packed into the public version. You wouldn't believe what else is in that folder btw ;)

Try us.

Offline nadvgia

• View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: 23-02-2016, 23:02:56 »
Here it is,but I cant choose him in editor. Devs moved He111 and Hs129 from objects I think..Well,until 2.5 update there was it in objects and here was that old yellow broken He111. After I decided to play map after 2.5, here was this He111. Maybe Im wrong,maybe there was some He111 inside map folder...

Damn, how did i miss that one?! Nice skins  8)

Offline Stubbfan

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: 24-02-2016, 08:02:22 »
That the fh1 port that was made long ago and was in the first event of malta. It was replaced last fh2 release by an unfinished model that happened to be included, but now when we took that away again this re-appeared on the map. CMP on the other hand has a newer and better looking one from clivewil.

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: 24-02-2016, 15:02:44 »
That the fh1 port that was made long ago and was in the first event of malta. It was replaced last fh2 release by an unfinished model that happened to be included, but now when we took that away again this re-appeared on the map. CMP on the other hand has a newer and better looking one from clivewil.
Thank you on explenation

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: 24-02-2016, 19:02:06 »
You wouldn't believe what else is in that folder btw ;)

Maus confirmed. You all heard it here first, folks.

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline AverageAlien

• View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: 24-02-2016, 20:02:53 »
You wouldn't believe what else is in that folder btw ;)

Maus confirmed. You all heard it here first, folks.
I would actually love to play a map with Maus but then again the history says it got blown up by it's own crew so that soviet's couldnt take it.. well they still did
 :(

Offline nysä

• View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: 24-02-2016, 21:02:26 »
I would actually love to play a map with Maus but then again the history says it got blown up by it's own crew so that soviet's couldnt take it.. well they still did

Ditto. This could be loosely based upon the Soviet forces' takeover of Kummersdorf. There are various, mixed reports on what really happened:

"In late 1944, a unit was formed, and at a meeting in the Fuhrer's headquarters it was referred to as tank company "Kummersdorf". This unit consisted of three tank platoons (mostly still mobile), one recon platoon of armored vehicles, an infantry (Grenadier) platoon and one tank platoon, consisting of a Tiger II, a single Jagdtiger heavy tank destroyer two American Shermans, the Carro Armato P 40 Heavy Tank and several Borgward IVs armed with machine guns. According to a Telex on April 4, 1945, at least part of a tank company should have been transferred to the district of Dresden.
Non-mobile equipment, including a VK 4501 (P) took part in combat south-east of Kummersdorf, where they and workers, civilians and other people at the facility were thrown together to make a makeshift grenadier unit. By the battles end, the VK 4501 (P) had destroyed a single T-34 and the Grenadiers had destroyed several others, a nearby 88 mm (8.8 cm) flak gun destroyed another advancing T-34. The entire unit failed in their mission and dispersed into the nearby woods."

Offline AverageAlien

• View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: 24-02-2016, 22:02:37 »

Ditto. This could be loosely based upon the Soviet forces' takeover of Kummersdorf. There are various, mixed reports on what really happened:

"In late 1944, a unit was formed, and at a meeting in the Fuhrer's headquarters it was referred to as tank company "Kummersdorf". This unit consisted of three tank platoons (mostly still mobile), one recon platoon of armored vehicles, an infantry (Grenadier) platoon and one tank platoon, consisting of a Tiger II, a single Jagdtiger heavy tank destroyer two American Shermans, the Carro Armato P 40 Heavy Tank and several Borgward IVs armed with machine guns. According to a Telex on April 4, 1945, at least part of a tank company should have been transferred to the district of Dresden.
Non-mobile equipment, including a VK 4501 (P) took part in combat south-east of Kummersdorf, where they and workers, civilians and other people at the facility were thrown together to make a makeshift grenadier unit. By the battles end, the VK 4501 (P) had destroyed a single T-34 and the Grenadiers had destroyed several others, a nearby 88 mm (8.8 cm) flak gun destroyed another advancing T-34. The entire unit failed in their mission and dispersed into the nearby woods."

So it's actually possible to have a map with Maus (albeit without 100% historical accuracy)?
Though on the other hand devs need to make a vehicle just for one map then, doubt that would happen  :-\
unless what was said before is true and they have a hidden maus somewhere in game files

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: 24-02-2016, 22:02:56 »
Well we do have ramelle with fake US uniforms so I guess everything is possible.

Offline nysä

• View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: 24-02-2016, 22:02:14 »
So it's actually possible to have a map with Maus (albeit without 100% historical accuracy)?
Though on the other hand devs need to make a vehicle just for one map then, doubt that would happen  :-\
unless what was said before is true and they have a hidden maus somewhere in game files

Right, it wouldn't be historically significant.. but then again our developers never cease to amaze. It could be a map just for fun, with ad-hoc tanks and some type of facility suitable for close-quarters combat.

A couple years back someone posted pictures of Jagdtiger that was imported from FH1, and it looked quite gnarly... To match the one at Kummersdorf, it would just need to be plain dunkelgelb with balkenkreuz + zimmerit. Just an idea, if we couldn't have Maus - it would still have the same weapon with 10x Winkelzielfernrohr 2/1 sight, but still the side armor could be penetrated even by the T-34/85.
« Last Edit: 24-02-2016, 23:02:20 by nysä »