Author Topic: Revolting Uniting  (Read 310189 times)

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Revolting Uniting
« Reply #5790 on: 25-12-2014, 20:12:21 »
So the 15€ uploaded will faint away in no-time? Honestly, I can't remember when I uploaded money the last time. Thanks for the warning.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5791 on: 27-12-2014, 21:12:27 »
You can tell Kalk doesn't text too much on that phone, given that it is 7 years old and the keyboard paint looks new still  ;D

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline kummitus

• View Profile
    • CMP Gaming
« Reply #5792 on: 28-12-2014, 18:12:53 »
Well in general it's 'easy' to just turn off internet. Though might be cases where using for example whatsapp or anything similar could be quite a lot cheaper than traditional sms.
CMP Gaming

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #5793 on: 28-12-2014, 18:12:24 »
You can tell Kalk doesn't text too much on that phone, given that it is 7 years old and the keyboard paint looks new still  ;D

Dude, it's a Nokia, the only way to damage it is to nuke it from orbit... :D
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #5794 on: 29-12-2014, 04:12:38 »
One day we will create a myth about Finnish phones just like German cars reliability. One day it will go puff *gone* like Japanese car reputation.

I've been silly anti-mainstream since everybody-got-mobile phone-years (around 2000 I think), until I started using Nokia in 2005. Ever since, I never changed from Nokia new models. But then, smartphones came. Nokia still makes the toughest smartphone out there (Lumia), but the myth continues, when my 6210c loses its screen bezel and buggy music player.

Offline Kalkalash

• aka Niko1992
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: 29-12-2014, 09:12:38 »
That isn't actually my phone, just a random picture from the internet. Granted, my phone is in the exact same condition apart from a couple of scratches on the screen. I don't really use my phone for anything unless it's something urgent (or I have to call my parents), I do all my socializing (what little there is) through the internet or in person.

@LuckyOne: It has survived quite the many falls already
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #5796 on: 29-12-2014, 11:12:35 »
One day it will go puff *gone* like Japanese car reputation.
Since when did this happen?

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #5797 on: 29-12-2014, 12:12:42 »
Already happening I think, since internet age.

They say Japanese car is reliable. Well, reliable indeed, compared to my uncles' old Jaguar XJ for instance, which always refuse to start if we skipped warming up its engine for a day. Yes, it was the olden days. Now a Korean Chevrolet-branded Captiva, or British-German Ford Focus will last equally as long as a modern day Honda CR-V or Toyota Corolla. The tide has turned, the Japanese are playing catch with the European and American marques, which have finally learned to make more reliable cars with fuel-efficient engines.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5798 on: 29-12-2014, 12:12:59 »
Meh Japan is still top tier in affordable and durable cars. Yes you might get the same from a ford or a VW but the repair costs if you need them are far greater than for a Toyota or a Nissan.

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #5799 on: 29-12-2014, 15:12:35 »
Affordable? Well, in here... nope. Ford and Chevy are cheaper. A top tier Yaris is IDR 256 million with driver+pax airbags, ABS/BA/EBD, modern entertainment system, bluetooth, and literary nothing else. A Ford Fiesta with similar engine is IDR 239 million with all of that plus traction control, cruise control, rain sensor, auto headlights, and many more. VW is tight ass German and snottily expensive (Polo is IDR 276 million), meanwhile Mini also sold for almost 3 times the price of Toyota Yaris because they tout it as European lifestyle badge, hence luxury and expensive.

Durable? Maybe. At least my Honda jazz lasted 9 years and 135,000 km without a significant problem. It stranded me twice: fuel quality problem - largely due to local Petrol company, not Honda's fault. Second is when the radiator fan snapped. Otherwise, 3 sets of new shock absorber (road quality issues).

Offline th_battleaxe

• Bon Vivant
  • Bit of a Révolutionnaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5800 on: 07-01-2015, 16:01:55 »
There has been an assault on the offices of the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. The gunmen stormed in and killed 12, including 2 policemen.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30710883
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon car il est bon
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon, j'aime l'oignon

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #5801 on: 07-01-2015, 17:01:46 »
Apparently, the gunmen also run over and injure several pedestrians when escaping.

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5802 on: 07-01-2015, 18:01:48 »
and decided to execute poor ahmed at close range, a local police officer, after they wounded him from a distance.

Well, i hope these guys meet a very long and painfull death for doing this. 12 dead so far.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5803 on: 07-01-2015, 21:01:01 »
The most important thing here is not to lose our minds. I've seen the footage of the two gunmen executing the police officer and yes, one gets angry, yet you must think. What these scumbags want is global hate on Islam (because some people make the entire religion responsible, some of them are well-known politicians with great power and control over society/media), we wont give them what they want, at least, I don't plan on doing it.

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5804 on: 07-01-2015, 21:01:29 »
ooh, no worries. I keep calm. There is very little that gets me angry.
French police already know who they are apparently.

Probably been on watch lists for some time, but police cant do anything till they break the law. I guess they broke it now.