Author Topic: The Minor Suggestions Thread  (Read 65728 times)

Offline Markuss_X1

• View Profile
Re: The Minor Suggestions Thread
« Reply #270 on: 23-07-2013, 10:07:50 »
Unlike BF2 in FH2.45 knife, bayonet and gun more effective weapons as often the enemy has a rifle in close combat if you do not hit with a rifle need some time to recharge it.
During this time, there is a good chance to shoot the enemy with a gun or a knife or bayonet stab.

Offline BaskaBommi

• Fought the Battle of the Nazisis
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 23-07-2013, 13:07:29 »
Unlike BF2 in FH2.45 knife, bayonet and gun more effective weapons as often the enemy has a rifle in close combat if you do not hit with a rifle need some time to recharge it.
During this time, there is a good chance to shoot the enemy with a gun or a knife or bayonet stab.

I am unable to digest this information... whatever it is about.
Steam-name: Sinko-Zimo

Offline hyperanthropos

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 29-07-2013, 14:07:16 »
Is there any hope to get the invincible driver/gunner bug fixed? As it sometimes occours on the M10 or Brenn Carrier for example.

Offline Chad1992

• Back in the Swing of Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 17-09-2013, 02:09:13 »
I know this has been suggest before, but bazooka sights really need to be fixed.  The spread is way to wide, I just killed myself three times because the round hit the ground.  This was even after i had laid down 4 a few seconds and the sights were clear.

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 17-09-2013, 21:09:57 »
Strange, I never kill myself with the Bazooka. It has a alot of spread, but it is not that I hit the ground infront of me. Did you try to fire it out of a window? Because this will not gonna work. And sights don't need to be adjusted. What might need adjustment is the accuracy.

Offline Chad1992

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 18-09-2013, 04:09:55 »
Ok I mean accuracy, basically the projectile does not go where i aim.  And nope wasn't in a building was laying down out side, and twice it hit the ground and once it hit the end of a wall which I know was not in the cross hairs.

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 18-09-2013, 21:09:13 »
I don't know whether they fired the bazooka while being prone, I would guess not. Normally you fire it while crouching or standing and the barrel over your shoulder. Firing it prone would be suicide in RL as the backfire would burn your legs, so don't expect it to work ingame either. Lesson learned.

And the accuracy ... well that's a different topic. Could be a bit more accuracte from POV, but those handheld AT weapons weren't that accurate, so a bit of spread is ok. I wouldn't fire it from further than 50 metre anyway.

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 18-09-2013, 21:09:43 »
I don't know whether they fired the bazooka while being prone, I would guess not. Normally you fire it while crouching or standing and the barrel over your shoulder. Firing it prone would be suicide in RL as the backfire would burn your legs, so don't expect it to work ingame either. Lesson learned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IVmL62rsZfI#t=99

(That's the first hit searching youtube for "M1 Bazooka" by the way...)

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 18-09-2013, 21:09:34 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IVmL62rsZfI#t=99

(That's the first hit searching youtube for "M1 Bazooka" by the way...)

1:42 He's firing prone, but you need to lie sideways...

Btw I'm sure I mentioned this before... But is there any progress on multiple mounts for deployable MGs? It would really help their effectiveness if they could be deployed over more obstacles...
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline shahram

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 26-09-2013, 18:09:10 »
Hi guys. after a long break I am posting again.
I think it's time for new blood. it is felt repetitive although it is still enough good to play. players count are being decreased  slowly.
I want to offer a idea; I know this site's founders ( / F.Hope 2 creators ) have a good relation with ForgottenHonor founders ( maybe some are same ). They are currently running 14th campaign. I had chance to take part in campaign 13, I wanted to play camp 14 but I can't in some reasons. camp. 13 have more than 10 unique maps. so my point is that if F.Hope 2 can bring all those maps from all previous 13 campaigns it will be a really new fresh blood and players come back from PR or join and players count will be increased.

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 26-09-2013, 18:09:21 »
moddate ziadi ast ke shoma ra nadideh am
The developers have been known to add new maps made by the community, and even in those cases it was years before they were released. I agree, more maps would attract new players, but standards are very high and some maps don't meet those and if they do they need to changed and tested, these take a long time to do. I think a temporary solution would be to encourage more players and servers to download and use these maps much more often, this way they would also get noticed more.

Offline shahram

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 26-09-2013, 19:09:12 »
dar meydan nabard hastam amma kamtar be anjoman sar mizanam. be har hal sepaas doste man. :D
yeah, you are absolutely right but I should say that maps in camp. 13 were really awesome I am sure in other previous campaigns, maps are as good as 13 and I am sure they will satisfy FH2 developers and will conform with their standards. of course forgotten honor devs have said that you can't use our maps, so I think they give maps to just FH2 devs and not severs or maybe they give, I dont know. ;D
( your persian language skill is good ;) )

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 05-10-2013, 23:10:58 »
Couldn't find anything in the topic... But currently on Ramelle we have a kit geo with the 2nd Ranger symbol on the back of the helmet. Was wondering if it would be easy to use this kit geo (or at least the helmet skin) on Point Du Hoc for the 2nd Rangers.

Offline Chad1992

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 22-10-2013, 01:10:11 »
Going along with Ramelle could we have a kit with mortar rounds that could be tossed at enemy tanks and infrantry?

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 22-10-2013, 13:10:34 »
Going along with Ramelle could we have a kit with mortar rounds that could be tossed at enemy tanks and infrantry?

And tosssable helmet!

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer