Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 249742 times)

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #4065 on: 12-05-2014, 18:05:59 »
Oh and one more question:

How is stuff going in with your girlfriend? (you must be the happyest fellow on earth rigth now, and your life must be fitting you at 100%)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: 12-05-2014, 18:05:11 »
Give me a reason to post a happy thing here Damaso and learn how to edit your messages. Double posting is silly.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #4067 on: 12-05-2014, 18:05:43 »
Give me a reason to post a happy thing here Damaso

You want a reason to post an happy thing here? well.. as the leader of the Portuguese Climaxist Educracy, i shall give you whatever you want - so yeah, take your reason my citizen:

You should post here, in order to avoid the atention given to me on this topic - you want to finish with my dictatorialshipment here - so go ahead, and POST!

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: 12-05-2014, 18:05:24 »
Are you trying to be cute?

I'd choose my next words wisely.

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: 12-05-2014, 18:05:23 »
Give me a reason to post a happy thing here Damaso

You want a reason to post an happy thing here? well.. as the leader of the Portuguese Climaxist Educracy, i shall give you whatever you want - so yeah, take your reason my citizen:

You should post here, in order to avoid the atention given to me on this topic - you want to finish with my dictatorialshipment here - so go ahead, and POST!

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4070 on: 12-05-2014, 19:05:05 »
TheTa, you might want to do it like me and have your SMLE next to your bed with the bayonet on already and a full bandoleer in your nightstand. In there, have something as a backup if you have to fight in a really confined QCB environment. You will not believe what peace of mind this gives you when you hear something strange at night, knowing that whenever someone decides to 'borrow some of your stuff' you have the means to expell him from your home.

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4071 on: 12-05-2014, 19:05:05 »
NEVER have a loaded or almost loaded weapon laying around the house. Much better to invest in a decent lock.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #4072 on: 12-05-2014, 19:05:43 »
Are you trying to be cute?

I'd choose my next words wisely.

I am already cute - no need for trying to be even more.

Obviously, you failed your first attempt to choose your words wisely.

(not even sure how did i became this positive)
« Last Edit: 12-05-2014, 19:05:51 by Damaso »

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: 12-05-2014, 19:05:03 »
Wrong answer.

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4074 on: 12-05-2014, 19:05:08 »
Dumb kid being banned from the forums.

Thats a happy thing for me and for everyone else.   ;D

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #4075 on: 12-05-2014, 19:05:54 »
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: 12-05-2014, 19:05:44 »
Not trying to say "I told you so", Theta, but... well, I told you so ;)

not trying to be a buzzkill, but this girl doesn't sound that trustworthy?

Giving you hints, then moves to another guy. is with him for what, 2 weeks, then says she doesnt' have feelings for him and puts her tongue down your throat.

Sounds like she's kinda playing with you both. Not that I know her in any way, but know many girls who've done that kind of stuff to my friends - be careful.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4077 on: 12-05-2014, 19:05:44 »
Siben, when I sleep I am next to it. There is no way that anyone could break in and steal it. Also, the rifle is not loaded, but I have the bandoleer ready and if I do need it, I will be ready in less than ten seconds. Obviously I am living either alone or with people who now about firearm safety. Believe me, I am paranoid about the latter  :P . See, it would be a pity to be massacred by some gangstas looking for a free television if I could keep that from happening.

Also, Damaso, you should really take the time to review our posts. Many offer support and help, citing great study material in order to get a better understanding of politics  and economics. One more name that I remember off the top of my head is Maynard Keynes. See, I do not judge you from your background. To be honest, I think that almost all Christians would object to your mothers profession. They would however not necessarily hate her for it but pray for the holy spirit to enlighten her and for the LORD to guide her to a better life. It is your life however that they will look at. What they will find is a variation on communism (hint: we do not like that) and you talking about things so private that you should keep them to yourself. They will see you as an immoral whoremonger who does not even possess the decency not to brag about it. We are supposed to forgive everyone as long as they show that they regret their past mistakes honestly and changed their lives for the better. However, in some extreme cases like that, it might be asking for a lot of goodwill. See, your entire thoughts are on here uncensored. People know a lot more about you than they should. The media will rip you to shards only for your background. If they stumble across these forums, and they will, then you will be ridiculed by the whole world. See, without wanting to be mean, I am afraid that you ended your political career before you even began it. A final advice: Take a second look at Christianity. If you would like to, just drop me a pm. I would like to honestly wish you the very best for your life and hope that you will actually read and consider our posts  :D .

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4078 on: 12-05-2014, 20:05:22 »
ksl94 is right.
and listen to mopskind here, he says it well and gives good suggestions. Read his suggestions. Get an understanding of how and why, it will surely help you in your political interests. And you might just learn something on the way there.
You know, on a serious note, if you are really interested in politics and how and why states form you should start at the very base. Lots of very intelligent people have thought about that stuff in the last couple thousand years. I would recommend, in the following order:

Platons Politeia. The basic political thoughts of Aristoteles. Hobbes Leviathan. Lockes Two Treatieses of Government. Rawls Theories of Justice. Nozick may be worth a read too, for all you anarchists. Buchanan is nice too, though more from an economic perspective.

There is tons more but these are very important in my opinion. Should get your mind off of that nonsense you produce.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4079 on: 12-05-2014, 20:05:32 »
So  she said "thank you for the good times but i just prefer a dark skinned person over a good guy"
Is it me, or does this sound racist?

Believe me, I am paranoid
I believe you :)

It still amazes me how the overdose of christianity can so easily be combined with gun propaganda like that.