Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 250188 times)

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #1290 on: 25-07-2011, 21:07:06 »
well there's Sweden, the USA, Turkey, Austria, the USSR, Wales, England, France, Ireland, Germany, Scotland, and the EU.  But I'm nor really sure about the first three.  Um...  some sort of Polish flag, Westphalia, and Slovakia?  My best guesses haha.

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: 25-07-2011, 21:07:39 »
The 2nd is Bavaria, home of Weisswuerste, Leberkas and sexy Girls in Dirndl Dresses.The 1st and 3rd, no clue, too.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Offline Zeno

• View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: 25-07-2011, 21:07:23 »
Y u no have Norway on that wall? >:(

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #1293 on: 25-07-2011, 21:07:25 »
some sort of Polish flag, Westphalia, and Slovakia?
Le No.

The 2nd is Bavaria
Yep

Y u no have Norway on that wall? >:(
I'm not Norwegian.  I'll probably get Norway after I get Belgium, Hungary, China, and South Africa.

EDIT: I made a mashed-potato Iwo Jima, but I eated it.  :-\
« Last Edit: 26-07-2011, 01:07:52 by Cherokee Cory »

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: 26-07-2011, 02:07:18 »
 Where the hell did you get "black" potatoes from?

As a cook, I recommend you throw out any legume that has gotten that disgusting. Spuds are like 49 cents a pound, splurge on yourself or grow your own like I do.

, Lol

My happy thing is some entertaining discussions here lately and 2 camping trips in the last couple of weeks. The Gulf Island's and Sunshine Coast of BC are must-visit's if anyone decides to come and play tourist for a while.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline Zeno

• View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: 26-07-2011, 02:07:13 »
something happy?

seeing how all of Norway have come together in a time like this. never ever have i seen so much friendliness from total strangers :)

Offline sheikyerbouti

• View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: 26-07-2011, 03:07:51 »
 Seriously, such a tragedy should not be celebrated but rather reflected upon in a sobre fashion.

It took a nutjob and several hundreds (if not thousands) of rounds of ammunition to bring your country together. What is wrong with that picture?

i am glad that the process of healing has begun but this atrocity will scar Norway for at least a generation (if not much longer).

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #1297 on: 26-07-2011, 03:07:04 »
Either my new dentist is incompetent or the state of my teeth has improved dramatically despite my general (and very stupid on my part) lack of care for them.  I'd like to say it's incompetence, but he was such a nice guy compared to the last two.

Offline Zeno

• View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: 26-07-2011, 03:07:10 »
Seriously, such a tragedy should not be celebrated but rather reflected upon in a sobre fashion.

It took a nutjob and several hundreds (if not thousands) of rounds of ammunition to bring your country together. What is wrong with that picture?

i am glad that the process of healing has begun but this atrocity will scar Norway for at least a generation (if not much longer).

does it look like we are celebrating it?!?!?!

Offline Archimonday

• Sir vis pacem, para bellum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: 26-07-2011, 03:07:15 »
It rained hard, and I proceeded to head outside, play fetch with my dog, learn to ride a skateboard, and jog two miles just because I felt like it. Complete mental freedom.

Offline sheikyerbouti

• View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: 26-07-2011, 05:07:35 »

Actually by posting in the "something happy" thread, I am lead to believe that this is the case for yourself at the very least.

Personally, I have never been to a funeral that left me feeling happy. The wake held afterwards is an entirely different story though.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: 26-07-2011, 07:07:21 »

Actually by posting in the "something happy" thread, I am lead to believe that this is the case for yourself at the very least.

Personally, I have never been to a funeral that left me feeling happy. The wake held afterwards is an entirely different story though.
Oh come on. You know what he means, and I agree with Zeno.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: 26-07-2011, 07:07:11 »
Can we keep the Norway thread and the Happy thread apart?

If you want to have a polite discussion about it, take it to the Norway thread or to PMs ffs

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Eglaerinion

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: 26-07-2011, 12:07:06 »
Finally after months of haggling I can work from home two days a week. Before only people with kids were allowed to work from home which is imo a rather silly policy.
"The wolves will come again."

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #1304 on: 26-07-2011, 12:07:51 »
Finally after months of haggling I can work from home two days a week. Before only people with kids were allowed to work from home which is imo a rather silly policy.

There's a very good reason for that, when there's a kid in the house you wont do.. you know what.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_DNpTMKXk
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."