Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 250496 times)

Offline Zrix

• View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #270 on: 05-08-2010, 18:08:34 »
yuck

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 05-08-2010, 18:08:04 »
Saw the hottest girl in my life today, seriously, never even seen a model that hot. A big 11/10 and without photoshop! She was sitting in front of me in the tube.

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #272 on: 05-08-2010, 18:08:35 »
The Tube?  do you commute like they do in Futurama or something?

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 05-08-2010, 19:08:50 »
The (London) underground. :P
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #274 on: 05-08-2010, 19:08:21 »
Why do you brits get the nice future-tubes?  America needs these, too!

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 06-08-2010, 04:08:47 »
Saw the hottest girl in my life today, seriously, never even seen a model that hot. A big 11/10 and without photoshop! She was sitting in front of me in the tube.

did she have a hot bod
There's no difference between being holy and alone

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 06-08-2010, 10:08:57 »
Long leggs, small ass, flat belly, nice boobs, gorgeous face, 1m70 tall. Around 20 years old and naturally tanned skin (must have been a mix of several races) , nice feet and toes, nice arms and hands, nice British accent, did have a hight tone voice though.

If you want to try and stalk her, she got up a northern line train going southbound and travelled between Brent cross and Euston

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 06-08-2010, 11:08:07 »
Long leggs, small ass, flat belly, nice boobs, gorgeous face, 1m70 tall. Around 20 years old and naturally tanned skin (must have been a mix of several races) , nice feet and toes, nice arms and hands, nice British accent, did have a hight tone voice though.

If you want to try and stalk her, she got up a northern line train going southbound and travelled between Brent cross and Euston
Small ass as in skinny ass. Woman got to pack some meat there, otherwise it would feel like screwing a thirteen yearold. Ahem .. carry on.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 06-08-2010, 14:08:27 »
And how would you know how is......

Never mind...Its best not to know....

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 06-08-2010, 14:08:14 »
And how would you know how is......

Never mind...Its best not to know....

I used to be young .... hahaha ...the cat is out of the bag.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Moose

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 06-08-2010, 15:08:14 »
My friend emily is coming to stay this weekend and all she wants to do is watch movies and have sex.

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #281 on: 06-08-2010, 16:08:30 »
Why do you brits get the nice future-tubes?  America needs these, too!

Believe me dear fellow they are not futuristic nor are they sanitary nor a place I would wish anyone to travel.
In a rush hour communte I was once misfortunate enough to be sat next to a huge sweating man who was very a very tight dress and covering his mouth, he mentioned to me not to get too close because he had malaria.  I've seen a guy jump into the path of an oncoming train, the train didn't stop at the station (now assume he's dead) but he hit the train and both jumper and train just wooshed off into the dark...

Underneath SoHo the old subway system is used as a short sewer, in these sewers lurk PIGS, these are remote controlled drills that unblock sometimes up to 8ft thick of animal fat from the 100+ kebab and fast food restaurants in the area who tip hot fat into a cold water sewer.

'The Tube' at 5.24pm when it's snowing outside, ... shit I don't think even Chuck Norris could keep his cool.  I once got into a debate about human selfishness, my "Group A" was the Tube Stations of London, where it's eyes to the ground and push through.  A friend mentioned that when Aid trucks arrive in Somalia or similar it's the same but worse, why can't people form an orderly queue it will save so much time in the long run.  I was able to trump him with "but you see, an Aid truck brings hope and possibly the end of suffering for people, maybe they are simply so ecstatic to have gotten Aid that all rules of order do not apply." To which he added, is it not the same for London Trains?
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline Steel_Lion_FIN

• Mostly drunk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 06-08-2010, 18:08:35 »
My friend emily is coming to stay this weekend and all she wants to do is watch movies and have sex.

Not coming to Peru by any chance?
I'd rather play Kimble with my ass!

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 06-08-2010, 18:08:02 »

Small ass as in skinny ass. Woman got to pack some meat there, otherwise it would feel like screwing a thirteen yearold. Ahem .. carry on.

No, small ass as in bigger then average for skinny people. So the good kind.

Also, had another nice experience. Held a 13kg gold bar in my hands today worth about £301 000 and saw 11 more of these bars lying in front of me. I asked if i could keep one but the guards said no ;(

Those bars may look small, they are damn heavy.

Also made a copper feel bad today, his dog went crazy on me and before my brain understood what was happening 3 officers where around me. Apparently they thought i had some illegal drugs on me and had a nice full search of me and all my stuff. Good thing they did not find anything :D

And they guessed my height wrong in there report, i ain't F509, i am F6!

Offline Ciupita

• Gay Lord
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 08-08-2010, 14:08:40 »
I'm moving next week :)