Author Topic: Post your FH2 Screenshots  (Read 436765 times)

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
Re: Post your FH2 Screenshots
« Reply #3360 on: 18-01-2018, 02:01:54 »

Oh my god, this is the best I have ever seen FH2 look! How did you accomplish this? Reshade? (BTW this is my new desktop background :) )

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: 18-01-2018, 02:01:35 »

Wow, the Russians must have had some sort of anti-gravity program going on during WWII! XD

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: 18-01-2018, 02:01:36 »

This is a fantastic screenshot. Sums up Crete.

Every time I play Crete, my parachute won't open when I press 9. Is that because I'm not picking up a pilot kit? If so, where can I find them?

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: 18-01-2018, 18:01:40 »
Every time I play Crete, my parachute won't open when I press 9. Is that because I'm not picking up a pilot kit? If so, where can I find them?
Did you press 9 twice?

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: 18-01-2018, 18:01:01 »
Did you press 9 twice?

No, only once. Is that what I'm doing wrong?

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: 18-01-2018, 18:01:53 »
Most likely.

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: 18-01-2018, 18:01:20 »
Most likely.

Yep, I just tried it and it's working now. Thanks! :)

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: 21-01-2018, 20:01:28 »
Defending The Homeland

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: 23-01-2018, 17:01:02 »
Doing a Split at Pegasus

Offline justasug

• View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: 24-01-2018, 16:01:23 »
Too bad there's no separate Hall of Shame thread, to post absolutely disgusting behaviour from certain players.

I moved the AT gun on Ramelle all the way up to the front, positioned it in a slight flanking position to take out the Tigers. 5 minutes later, some idiot comes along, gets in and starts moving it towards the enemy. He got us killed and we lost the gun.

What's the point of taking limited, pick-up kits when you're going to play as the commander?

One of those teamkills where you can do nothing about. In-game reporting only gets them a warning, reporting them on the server's forums does nothing because it's only a single occurrence.

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: 24-01-2018, 16:01:54 »
Too bad there's no separate Hall of Shame thread, to post absolutely disgusting behaviour from certain players.

I moved the AT gun on Ramelle all the way up to the front, positioned it in a slight flanking position to take out the Tigers. 5 minutes later, some idiot comes along, gets in and starts moving it towards the enemy. He got us killed and we lost the gun.

What's the point of taking limited, pick-up kits when you're going to play as the commander?

One of those teamkills where you can do nothing about. In-game reporting only gets them a warning, reporting them on the server's forums does nothing because it's only a single occurrence.

Why don't you make a new thread?

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: 24-01-2018, 18:01:36 »
Because, although it is sometimes very understandable to be pissed at someone's behaviour, naming and shaming won't help the community one bit. It will make people act even more toxic, and new players will have a harder time to get into the community (even harder than it is already), and probably leave before they get better at the game.

This while new players should be welcomed, as this community is very fanatic and loyal, but it is also pretty small.

Offline Leopardi

• [11PzG] member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: 24-01-2018, 22:01:49 »

Through the smoke it rises again, despite fierce soviet breakthrough attempts.

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: 25-01-2018, 01:01:36 »
Because, although it is sometimes very understandable to be pissed at someone's behaviour, naming and shaming won't help the community one bit. It will make people act even more toxic, and new players will have a harder time to get into the community (even harder than it is already), and probably leave before they get better at the game.

This while new players should be welcomed, as this community is very fanatic and loyal, but it is also pretty small.

Good point.

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: 25-01-2018, 02:01:40 »

It's not useless to report to the 762 forums. Even if we can't ban the person for a single teamkill, it helps us as admins look out for that person in the future