Author Topic: Sidi Rezegh 64  (Read 41838 times)

Offline Uberhauptstormfuhrer

• View Profile
Re: Sidi Rezegh 64
« Reply #15 on: 01-04-2009, 21:04:36 »
It is possible to win for the germans, you only have to camp the basement of the airfield hq with the entire german team. But this screws the map over.
So in short the biggest problem is that the germans don't have decent ways to counter british tanks. Once the 88 are down ( and that is easy now everybody know how to do it) the Brits can drive the base in unhinderd.
So i would suggest one more 88 and more cover near the 88 positions and the 88 magazine flag.

azreal

« Reply #16 on: 01-04-2009, 23:04:58 »
Yea I noticed this too. Once the 88s go down, not many people are on standby willing to repair them :/

Offline Uberhauptstormfuhrer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02-04-2009, 08:04:47 »
Yea I noticed this too. Once the 88s go down, not many people are on standby willing to repair them :/

Yeah because one 25 pounder can supress them at the same time, its even possible to fire a shell at such a position that both guns are destroyed (or user is killed) with one shell.

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #18 on: 02-04-2009, 14:04:08 »
Personally, I can't see the point of both 88's being that close.  I'd move the northern one further south down the airfield towards the HQ, and maybe even onto the far side.  And also I thing the blockhouse could also have one.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02-04-2009, 14:04:28 »
Yeah because one 25 pounder can supress them at the same time, its even possible to fire a shell at such a position that both guns are destroyed (or user is killed) with one shell.

Hmmm I doubt this quite a bit, but it is true that the 88s have nothing to laugh when a good spotter team is on the move. perhaps the 25pdr was a bit much for this map. The Allies could achieve the same with 2 mortars at the first flag and if they run out of ammo then the axis would have a chance to repel the allies. :)
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 06-04-2009, 11:04:13 »
It is possible to win for the germans, you only have to camp the basement of the airfield hq with the entire german team. But this screws the map over.
So in short the biggest problem is that the germans don't have decent ways to counter british tanks. Once the 88 are down ( and that is easy now everybody know how to do it) the Brits can drive the base in unhinderd.
So i would suggest one more 88 and more cover near the 88 positions and the 88 magazine flag.

yes, there was some really epic rounds in the basements, grenades, SMGs, bayonets.

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #21 on: 06-04-2009, 20:04:56 »
Just to say, there are some ammo crates in the brit main that were not lighted properly:
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5858/screen036i.jpg

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10-04-2009, 23:04:09 »
I love it to see there are plans for changing Sidi. It's already oine of my fav maps, but it needs improvement to make it even better, because 1) many people dislike this map because of various reasons, the most important one the fact it is difficult for axis to win and 2) because by adding some AT guns (the PaK at the hangar is great, I want some more  ;)) and some axis armour, the map will be more fun.

I agree with everything which has been posted before, especially with Dukat. If I wasn't so late entering this forum, I'd have posted the same.

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 23-04-2009, 21:04:43 »
   I guess i dont really understand this map. It have extremely good graphical details, maybe better than other maps imo. But for me it seems to have way too many tickets, and its little logic in which team bleeding. One time the brits were bleeding when they had all flags, but stopped bleeding when the germans took one of them.

Offline Capten_C

• Well well well well well well well
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #24 on: 24-04-2009, 13:04:17 »
Personally, I can't see the point of both 88's being that close.  I'd move the northern one further south down the airfield towards the HQ, and maybe even onto the far side.  And also I thing the blockhouse could also have one.

Good call ! I reckon the Blockhouse is ok with the Pak though..
LEGENDARY FORGOTTEN HOPE 2 ROUNDS!!! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtJF9fL1YI

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 24-04-2009, 16:04:30 »
   I guess i dont really understand this map. It have extremely good graphical details, maybe better than other maps imo. But for me it seems to have way too many tickets, and its little logic in which team bleeding. One time the brits were bleeding when they had all flags, but stopped bleeding when the germans took one of them.

The brits bleed until they cap all airfield flags. The Germans then get the bleed and some tanks and have to recap it.

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #26 on: 16-06-2009, 15:06:24 »
The rubble in the building needs to be smoother. my character keeps bouncing around like crazy and it takes forever.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 16-06-2009, 15:06:09 »
No you just need to learn how to maneuver in the ruins more properly. It's OK as it is.

Nice post count fishing btw.

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #28 on: 16-06-2009, 15:06:06 »
just need the right bait.

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 17-06-2009, 12:06:40 »
I love it to see there are plans for changing Sidi. It's already oine of my fav maps, but it needs improvement to make it even better, because 1) many people dislike this map because of various reasons, the most important one the fact it is difficult for axis to win and 2) because by adding some AT guns (the PaK at the hangar is great, I want some more  ;)) and some axis armour, the map will be more fun.

I agree with everything which has been posted before, especially with Dukat. If I wasn't so late entering this forum, I'd have posted the same.

give us a few pushable 37mm PaKs would be nice.