Author Topic: Team Canada forum  (Read 9446 times)

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
Re: Team Canada forum
« Reply #45 on: 08-06-2009, 22:06:33 »
Remember Thursday evening on WOLF server @ approximately 2030 eastern, 5:30 Pacific time.

The server has default 16 player maps, so there's some good practice to be had just running around having some fun playing against some of the best opposition to be had on any FH2 server.

(btw, I am in Vancouver, "East Side yo")
My Quebec includes Canada

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #46 on: 08-06-2009, 23:06:40 »
Remember Thursday evening on WOLF server @ approximately 2030 eastern, 5:30 Pacific time.

The server has default 16 player maps, so there's some good practice to be had just running around having some fun playing against some of the best opposition to be had on any FH2 server.

Ya,  where is everybody from? Myself im from Alberta.

Offline [F|H]Hawk_345

• View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor
« Reply #47 on: 08-06-2009, 23:06:34 »
Well im from Newfoundland, so we got both ends of the country covered then, ;)

Offline CBC

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 09-06-2009, 01:06:29 »
im from ottawa.. so Eastern time.....

Offline CBC

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 09-06-2009, 02:06:32 »

just a heads-up, i might NOT be able to make the thursday night game at WOLF server, because school is now heating up for exams and i don't feel that I have enough time right now.. but who knows, maybe you guys can still see me  ;D

Offline latreille

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 09-06-2009, 04:06:10 »
and i'm from Montreal (quebec)  and hope to see you all tuesday nigth.
i would suggest we use TS Canada, see you there..

Offline vic fontaine

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 10-06-2009, 01:06:24 »
Woah, I didn't realize we had a thread going.

I still can't commit fully since Sunday afternoons are a bit tricky for me. I'll be able to say for sure in a couple days.

That not withstanding, I will be on wolf Thursday night and you all should too since it's the best FH action we're able to get on this side of the pond.

I'm in Ottawa, by the way.

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #52 on: 10-06-2009, 01:06:22 »
Wont be able to make it on thursday, i have a calculus final the next day >:(. sorry

Offline Gliiidter

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 10-06-2009, 03:06:18 »
Well im from Newfoundland, so we got both ends of the country covered then, ;)

Holy Crap, another newf. Where too in Newfoundland? I am going to MUN in st.john's.

Oh, and where do I sign up? I am afraid I can't commit a whole lot, being in the middle of a full engineering term, but perhaps if I am on some night, I can join in if you are down a few.

~ Gliiidter
-=Gliiidter=-

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #54 on: 10-06-2009, 05:06:23 »
Its all on this Sunday AFAIK, but ya drop by on the ts(the ip is somewhere within this thread) andyou can act as a reserve so if ppl dont show you can play.

Also what year of Engineering are you in. Next year i am taking my first year at U of A transfer program in Red Deer.

Offline [QPS]_Sex_Bomb

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 10-06-2009, 18:06:20 »
Im from Montréal

Offline Kyle

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 10-06-2009, 23:06:48 »
Ontario :)

Offline Gliiidter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 11-06-2009, 00:06:03 »
Its all on this Sunday AFAIK, but ya drop by on the ts(the ip is somewhere within this thread) andyou can act as a reserve so if ppl dont show you can play.

Also what year of Engineering are you in. Next year i am taking my first year at U of A transfer program in Red Deer.

Alright cool.

I am inbetween 3rd and 4th year now. We do two years of co-op work terms, so the program is 6 years. The work terms make it an excellent program, I've already had work terms with National Defense in ottawa, and defense contractors in Halifax, so its a great opportunity to travel.
-=Gliiidter=-

Offline Lionsdale

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 11-06-2009, 03:06:09 »
dundas, ontario. And i prefer ts just cause i hate downloading shit on my comp

Offline latreille

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 11-06-2009, 22:06:15 »
since no one ask to be a captain, i could be the one, or if you have experience in this kind of thing, just say it! i have none but willing to learn.

hopping we will be full team this sunday, and we will give them hell :D

''The bracket and game thread will be up Saturday, the servers will be running Sunday and the teamspeak is already up. A special thread with rules and gameplay explanation will be posted.''

we could use 1 more practice, to see how we defend and attack flags. lets see when u can b there...
« Last Edit: 11-06-2009, 22:06:27 by latreille »