Author Topic: Content ingames  (Read 6104 times)

Offline Musti

• View Profile
Re: Content ingames
« Reply #30 on: 23-01-2012, 21:01:36 »
Did it 2 times with HVAP to the turret in 1 shot. Can´t tell if those were damaged though. - Not very likely because they were both comming from the german base on Meuse River.

Btw.: I hope the sights for the M36 have been improved now, those are quite unreliable atm.
Oh, maybe turret is 1 shot kill. But im sure that hull armor (or at least upper glacis) needs 2 HVAPs
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 24-01-2012, 00:01:32 »
Did it 2 times with HVAP to the turret in 1 shot. Can´t tell if those were damaged though. - Not very likely because they were both comming from the german base on Meuse River.

Btw.: I hope the sights for the M36 have been improved now, those are quite unreliable atm.
Oh, maybe turret is 1 shot kill. But im sure that hull armor (or at least upper glacis) needs 2 HVAPs

Hull armor needs only 1 HVAP to destroy Tiger... Maybe you were shooting with smaller angle?

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 24-01-2012, 00:01:27 »
Nope, straight to the center, right in front of him, maybe  its the distance? i wasn't that far though.
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 24-01-2012, 15:01:20 »
Nope, straight to the center, right in front of him, maybe  its the distance? i wasn't that far though.

Maybe you had the common bad luck, that FH2.4 provides in many situations. Just make a test and try to hide in the forest with the Jackson and wait for the KT on Meuse River. You will easy. This big cat is fast food fot the M36. The difficult thing is to bring it in the rigth position without being spotted. It has a high silouette what makes it even worse and ofcourse bad armor. In TS we don't call it the cabriolette without any reason. You don't even need something more to make it unable to figth than a knive or pistol.

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #34 on: 13-04-2012, 19:04:17 »
Love the tank one ... "A lone tank stands resolutely on a ridge". ... probaly with soldiers freezing their arses off inside.