Author Topic: "Damazian Theory"  (Read 4357 times)

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
Re: "Damazian Theory"
« Reply #30 on: 28-08-2013, 01:08:19 »
Just imagine Hitler:

Now take out all that Holocaust ting, the World War 2, the death penalty, and all the cruel and horrible tings of the Nazi ideology, as well as his bellic speaches against other countries/people

Now you get hitler with cientific ideals only

(im not sure hoewer, if most of the new experiments germany made came out of hitler: the atomic bomb, the jets, ect... hoewer, germany was kinda advanced in science...)

Ok:thats me

An powerfull dictator, who leads an nation who is screwed, and will become it the powerfull nation in europe...

Hoewer, instead of becoming it "powerfull" by military means, i will become it powerfull by quality of life and economy...

Im sorry if that seems disturping to you... but i dont actually trusth in democracy, and as i said in some post before, 65% of the people in my country pretend to be watching Milly Cyrus making an lap dance in a TV show, than paying atention at the United States declaration of war against Siria...

Tell me: does people like that deserve to rule? does people who lie and have an good speech deserve to rule? i dont think so: i think rulling a country should be someting to be taken seriously...

Look to the big business like Mc. Donals (or any other): do you think theres democracy over there? do you think they choose who is going to have the leadership of mc. donalds? they dont: they must lead it well, or they get screwed... and in case they get screwed, people get out at the business, and try to make their own business from the start (like the owner of mc donalds did) and in case the owner dies, they choose the best employe to lead the way (or maybe his sons... hoewer, his sons migh get teached as well how to rule a business)

Im thinking on building some especie of "Polititian Schools" in order to really suport my ideology (even wen i die or resign)

Those politic schools will gather ONLY people interested in politics... and they will have an diferent education from the normal schools... and no, its not suposed to be someting only for the rich guys, but for evetywone.. in adiction: orphan kids would automaticaly be inserted there

The point is than people DONT ACTUALLY HAVE THE RIGTH TO SPEAK ABOUT POLITICS IF THEY DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT IT OR DONT MAKE IDEA WHATS REALLY HAPPENING

dont take me bad... but for example if you ask somewone: "what do you think our president is making?" and he says: "Lol, i dont give a shit what hes making" then he doesnt have the rigth to be president or ocupy any political work, as well as complain about polititans work (even if its good or bad)

Now: there should be obviously respect... i mean, an dictator cant kill a person because that person says than his way to rule sucks... hoewer, that person complains migh be kinda rejected...

There are 2 types of complains:

Construtive Complains: -" I really think than the dictator should be more concentered on agriculture than on industry because this is getting worse!"

(Constructive complain´s persons have the rigth to participate in polititian speech... altougth the dictator will still be the same, those people migh get in reunions if they give good sugestions and try to be polite... and the people with more sucess in his ideals, migh be promoted to be the next dictator... hoewer, if somewone really pretends to be promoted and work for real in polititian, he should get Polititian teaching in the polititian schools)

Stupid Complains - "You know what? i dont give a shit about this dictator: i think we should just forguet about politics and go to the beach... they are all a bunch of retards"

(that person doesnt have the rigth to enter in the world of polititan anymore... he may make insults because it is momentaneus frustated.. but he doesnt have an argument: he doesnt have noting new to say! he doesnt have ideas, so hes just bitching to get atention or someting else.. hoewer, he migh not be arrested or have an penalty for the insults he make... he will just be ignored by polititians... hoewer, if those persons start to get power to make revolutions, that should be stoped: because they whana make the revolution NOT to make someting new, but yet to destroy the actual goverment... and thats like kamikazing against a ship, and then comes another one)

Im sorry if i seem very narcisist/fascist/stupid/whatever with my way to see politics.. but hell no: Id rather be ruled by a bunch of dictators who have an goal, than a bunch of people who get corrupted, and/or make revolutions just to get atention (because its not by refusing to vote anywone that will improve the country´s quality of life)

And wen i mean getting ignored by polititians, i dont mean let them die and dont give them help: i mean they shouldnt get arrested or killed by what they say... obviously, if they got hurth or are about to die, the goverment shouldnt refuse to send medics to heal them/help those people...

Hitler didnt ignored his enemys because he arrested/executed them...

I would ignore my enemys because i wouldnt arrest/execute them

(exept in a plot, or any serious try to take down the goverment... but people were free to say whatever they whanted to.)
« Last Edit: 28-08-2013, 01:08:21 by Damaso »

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 28-08-2013, 01:08:01 »
There's that wall of text again. In response to a picture? No one even argued against your views. No need to get so defensive.
« Last Edit: 28-08-2013, 01:08:00 by Tedacious »
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 28-08-2013, 01:08:47 »
Oh, and you think there wasn't any corruption in the 3rd Reich?
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 28-08-2013, 01:08:05 »
You think you can save the world when you are only 16.. ain't gonna happen.
Please stop the wall of text, I give you credit though, but stop.
Flippy might come and flip an answer to you. ;)
« Last Edit: 28-08-2013, 01:08:04 by Roughbeak »

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 28-08-2013, 01:08:07 »

OBEY

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 28-08-2013, 01:08:13 »
Oh, and you think there wasn't any corruption in the 3rd Reich?

Of course there was... hoewer, the 3rd Reich was kinda centered in one person: Hitler... and if we think: hitler was actually honnest.. i mean: he didnt lied to the people telling them than jews wouldnt be executed or someting like that... (IM NOT DEFENDING HIM! IM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH!)

He didnt needed to lie... he had the power already at his hands...
(now its diferent if you tell me if he lies to other countries... THATS DIFERENT because its an situation of Pre-War... he made it for his country, and not to be corrupt and win someting for himself)

Hoewer, the 3rd Reich Corruption was more with the Commanders/Generals and other people of lower standards than hitler... obviously there were people who joined in polititian with hitler NOT to the good of germany (like hitler tougth) but for the good of themselfes...

Dont take me the wrong way wen i telling you hitler was kinda honnest in his efforts to bring an good future for germany... Im not saying than it was good for germany to kill jews/make war, but im telling than hitler actually was loyal with his efforts to rise up germany

Kadafhi, for example, made good things... hoewer, in the late part of his life, instead of he giving some life quality to his people, he decided to keep everyting for himself... and thats how he got shot.

There's that wall of text again. In response to a picture? No one even argued against your views. No need to get so defensive.

Im really sorry, but the ting is than i like to make things clear for the people: and as long as i think people are taking the wrong part of my thinking, i try to explain better to them my tougths

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 28-08-2013, 01:08:58 »

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 28-08-2013, 02:08:07 »

And this is why i make walltext...

Did i said than hitler did noting wrong?

I said than he was honest with what he did for germany... i didnt said than what he did hoewer, was a good ting...

An Assasin migh be honest as well... but still doing tings he shouldnt....

I migh say an assasin is honest, but that doesnt mean than im arguing than he made great things!
« Last Edit: 28-08-2013, 02:08:32 by Damaso »

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 28-08-2013, 02:08:12 »
well...nothing wrong for Germany... you didn't say it wasn't wrong for other countries...oh wait.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong...but...

"Now you get hitler with cientific ideals only"

riiight....which scientific ideals exactly? Mein Kampf?

JUST PICK A GOOD GUY TO MAKE YOUR POINT. LEAVE HITLER'S NAME IN AN UNKNOWN DITCH WHERE HIS BODY WAS BURNED
Is it so hard to understand that in order to make yourself be percieved as GOOD you should compare yourself with GOOD people?

P.S.

"I am insulted by the persistent assertion that I want war. Am I a fool? War! It would settle nothing!"
 - Adolf Hitler
« Last Edit: 28-08-2013, 02:08:04 by PanzerKnacker »

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 28-08-2013, 02:08:48 »
well...nothing wrong for Germany... you didn't say it wasn't wrong for other countries...oh wait.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong...but...

"Now you get hitler with cientific ideals only"

riiight....which scientific ideals exactly? Mein Kampf?

As i said, im not sure if was hitler who did it (he migh as well just invested over it)

By that i mean the Jet airplanes, the V-2 Rockets, the Atomic Bomb, and many other inventions made specific to the army, but wich could be adapted to peacefull life:

Instead of building the ME-262 as an figther jet, Germany could build the first Jet transport plane for citizens

Instead of using V-2 tecnology to hit enemy country´s, germany could improve them in order to start an space program

ect...

in fact, the other countries just were capable of making nuclear energy and going to the space because of germany researches (after they captured germany "science")

I think Nazi Germany migh be as well the first country who had those ideals of going into the space... hoewer, it was kinda late to make them go ahead

As i say: instead of using tecnology to war, use it in peace pruposes, and hitler could have become one of the best efective dictators in the world

(and obviously avoid that Holocaust ting...)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 28-08-2013, 02:08:46 »
Flippy might come and flip an answer to you. ;)

I havent got anything to say really.  8)

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 28-08-2013, 02:08:51 »
Is it so hard to understand that in order to make yourself be percieved as GOOD you should compare yourself with GOOD people?[/i]

The problem is than i cant compare myself with what the majority of people consider "GOOD"

It would be stupid if i said than i pretended to be like Obama (for example) and win the elections by everywone voting on me... but thats not the way i pretend to do it! but unfortunamently, people see dictatorialshipments as someting terrible/bad/whatever... and so i try to get the good part of the dictatorialshipments and try to learn with the bad dictatorialships what did they did wrong and try to avoit it in order to make an good dictatorialship...

Hoewer, i compare to adolf hitler because he is the exacly kind of person than grow up germany in the end of an terrible war for his country...

(like i pretend to grow up my country in an terrible economic crisis)

He also invested over science and made germany the most advanced country in the world war 2

(i pretend to make the same... NOT Military avanced, and not during a war i hope... but quality of life advanced)

NOW obviously than i avoid the bad thigs he did, because i do not pretend to make holocaust or someting like that...
« Last Edit: 28-08-2013, 02:08:08 by Damaso »

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 28-08-2013, 02:08:20 »

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 28-08-2013, 02:08:34 »
no.

Hitler didn't grow up in Germany after the war, what the fuck!

He grew up in the Austro Hungarian Empire, finished school and applied to the Academy of Arts in Wien, and failed twice. Then the rest of his family died and he inherited a shitload of money and spent his days painting postcards and doing nothing, while his friend sold the postcards on the streets.

Then came preparations for war, and Hitler tried to avoid active duty, eventually getting labeled as unfit for duty.

However, when the war started, he emigrated to Germany and joined a Bavarian regiment and went on to shoot all enemies of the glorious Reich. Then he got wounded by nerve gas and after that he got some Iron Crosses.

THEN he witnessed the collapse of the Reich, joined the Worker's Party and after some time launched a coup, spent the next 5 years in prison, wrote a book while there, then went on and become Führer.

The problem is than i cant compare myself with what the majority of people consider "GOOD"

It would be stupid if i said than i pretended to be like Obama (for example) and win the elections by everywone voting on me... but thats not the way i pretend to do it!

Right, because winning an office by free and democratic election just sucks balls.

but unfortunamently, people see dictatorialshipments as someting terrible/bad/whatever...

Yeah, I don't get it, why do people think dictatorships are bad? Seriously, where did they get such an idiotic idea?

Hoewer, i compare to adolf hitler because he is the exacly kind of person than grow up germany in the end of an terrible war for his country...

He grew up in peace-time Austria-Hungary, not wartime Germany. Hell, he even fought in that war, for fuck's sake.

(like i pretend to grow up my country in an terrible economic crisis)

He also invested over science and made germany the most advanced country in the world war 2

Most advanced in number of killed and incarcerated citizens, destroyed infrastructure or population growth?

Oh I see, the most advanced in means of killing people? Advanced extermination devices?

holocaust or someting like that...

...no comment.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 28-08-2013, 02:08:32 »
he means help through not grow as a person.