Author Topic: "Damazian Theory"  (Read 4348 times)

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
"Damazian Theory"
« on: 26-08-2013, 05:08:14 »
As an result of chating during an Forgotten Hope 2 match, we started to talk about people killing themselfes, and the true sence about life... so i tryed to presented them the "Damazian Teory", wich is my explanation to what is life all about, and how was the universe created, and why life doesnt actually make any sence... hoewer, since is kinda disturping telling that during a game (somewone warned be than i should shut up before everywone hates me) i decided to post it here, and request your opinions about it...

(somewone asked what would we choose: beind in a prision the wole life, or beind executed, and this is how the argument started...)

So before anyting else, i searched from somewone who migh had the same tinking as i had... but i actually didnt found no one... so i guess i could name my teory by myself, and i decided to called it: "The Damazian Teory"

The Damazian Teory defends basicaly than life doesnt actually makes any sence... by defending also than the creation of the universe wasnt even suposed to happen: it was an error.

Explanation:

First of all, most of the people know how was the universe created (by the big bang).. hoewer, NO ONE knows 100% how was big bang possible (neither they know if big bang is 100% acurrated explanation to what really happened.. hoewer, lets imagine big bang actually happened as it is said)

Hoewer, actually the universe didnt started with the big-bang... the universe started with the FIRST thing than even apeared... and that ting migh be responsable for the big bang...

But the question is: how the hell did the first ting apeared?

As we all know, if there was anyting created first, that means before that was created, than there was NOTING!

And lets face it: there was surely an period than there wasnt NOTING in the universe... but someting must have apeared first in the universe so the big bang was created, and then the space was created, and then Earth was created, then Animals, Dinousaurs, Humans, ect... until today

Now tell me: How was the Big Bang created?

A - Atomic Fusion

B - It just spawned and boom

If you choose A, you migh whana know how the first atoms were created... because before them, there was noting!

And if you choose B, you also whana know how was the Big Bang created in the middle of noting...

So we reach an conclusion: the Universe was created in the middle of noting... the first thing than apeared was created in the middle of noting, and thats true because if it was someting before that ting, that someting should also be created by someting else, and ect... until we reach the first ting who was created in the universe.

We dont actually know what was the first ting ever created, but we know one ting: the first thing on the universe just spawned over there, because there wasnt noting else around to create it...

Now tell me: how was that possible?

I tell you: Its a "bug"

Basicaly, whatever was the first ting than apeared, it wasnt suposed to apear... because noting existed before that... and that should be the correct behaviour of everyting: noting.

And now lets just look to the outside world, and ask yourselfes: whats the 100% behaviour?

You have Cristians telling you they are the righ ting... you have muslims telling you the same, you have comunists against capitalist, you have good people and bad people, you have Nazis and Anarchists, you have Swaggers and Polite guys, you have people who smoke a bit and die, others smoke a lot and survive more than any other human... rich guys break the law freely: poor people dont... some people born rich and belive money is everyting: some people born poor and belive love is everyting... some people tink Gays are disgusting, some others acept gay people... some people think its totaly normal to kill people and they dont care about it  (assasins) some other people think killing eachother is bad (but some of them go to the army) some people think smoking weed is good... someothers hate people who smoke weed... some people just whana have sex the wole life... some others are embarased about it... some people rather like to spend their wole life on a church, some others rather spend it traveling to the world, vegetarians against guys who eat meat, ect....

Now tell me: from all this behaviours (and all the universe behaviours you may choose to have) it is possible to act like 100% reasonable?

No it isnt... altougth everywone will tell you than they are acting 100% reasonabily, or altougth you tink somewone is beind 100% reasonable, thats just an illusion because its impossible to fit 100% reasonably with people: EVERYWONE HAS THEIR OWN POINT OF VIEW THAN YOU MIGH FIND DISGUSTING AS HELL BUT THEY FOUND IT REASONABILY AND YOU FIND YOUR OWN POINT OF VIEW 100% REASONABLE WILE FOR OTHER PEOPLE THATS DISGUSTING!

And many people had rigth points of view, but people around them tougth they were wrong... but sometimes, they were rigth!

Even if you give an step: what if the MILLIONS OF ZILIONS of atoms your steping in are galaxies beind destroyed with life in it? or what if actually the mean of life is killing people until nobody is alive? or what if muslims are actually correct of what they say by sleeping with 7 woman? are you acting well wen eating an Double Cheeseburger? or are you behaving well wen eating anyting? dont you care about the feels of what youre eating (a plant, an atom, whatever)?

You cant actually follow an perfect road... noting says than if you follow all the steps your parents made you may life well... and noting actually says than killing people is a bad ting (i mean: its actually someting artificial... that was just organized by people... and people are not 100% acurated as this teory describes it... its "artificial" altougth you look around for what people have managed to made, the wole universe is still an error wich had become someting perfect (for some people) or an hell (for some other people)

Who or what grants me than Catholics are the rigth Religion? or Muslims? or whatever religion is over there?

Who grants me than Democracy is actually the best system? or Dictatorialshipments?  or whatever sistem is over there?

Can everywone trusth and follow an single road to sucess at the same time by following 100% acurrated steps in life?

No, because life its an error... we werent suposed to even be alive.. it was an acident..

And why is it an error? because the universe was created in the middle of noting... does that make any sence? nope it doesnt.. and someting wich was created in the wrong way (or wasnt suposed to be created) its an error... its like telling you than 2+2 = 1 (wich is wrong, but we still may write it)

And if the universe, the life, and everyting created was an error... well, so everyting you make migh be wrong, so you cant follow an perfect 100% behaviour because youre part of that error... and you will always be, and as most good as you try to be, you will be always wrong...

And this is the Damazian Theory, wich was thinked and created by me: Henrique Dâmaso

(i couldnt find anywone who had the same tinking as i had... hoewer, if you found it, please reply, and give your opinion about this)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: "Damazian Theory"
« Reply #1 on: 26-08-2013, 06:08:35 »
That's like the children version of nihilism.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26-08-2013, 06:08:07 »
That's like the children version of nihilism.

what do you mean?

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26-08-2013, 06:08:32 »
Your theory isn't unique, it already exists and is called nihilism. According to it, there is no meaning to anything and no value or difference between right or wrong. The theory is quite right in that there is no natural or inherent meaning, so if you are looking for meaning in the big bang like an idiot you will not find it. However, meaning is constructed by human beings and human societies and as such is valid in the context of these constructs, which makes nihilism a rather pointless philosophy unless you are living in a cave or are some kind of serial killer.
« Last Edit: 26-08-2013, 06:08:19 by Ts4EVER »

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26-08-2013, 06:08:03 »
So Nihilism defends basicaly than life doesnt make any sence rigth?

But does it has an exact justification? or they just said that because its the most rational thinking than you may have?

because i created kinda of an explanation to it... because maybe if we were really ruled by some god for real, everywone could have an great behaviour (because people would obey god, and if god says than killing people is bad, and if we were actually ruled by him, we didnt killed people)

But my teory defends than we are wrong because our existence was made by the wrong way... and it also tryes to explain how did the universe was created (in a very basic way) wile Nihilism doesnt speak about the creation of the universe at all (as far as i know)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26-08-2013, 21:08:21 »
Yes but your "theory" presupposes that there was some kind of plan which then went awry. Which is ridiculous.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26-08-2013, 21:08:21 »
My teory says than there wasnt an plan to create universe... my teory says than it was suposed to be noting forever, and that should be the "natural ting", hoewer, nobody or anyting decided to be noting... that was just the normal ting

Hoewer, someting was created out of nowere (wich had no reasonable way to be created: just spawned) and that first ting created the universe and all we know today

Since there is no logical reason to someting beind created in the middle of nowere (because its impossible!) i deduce than that was an error wich wasnt suposed to happen, and since that ting originated the universe, the wole universe and all it contains its an error itself, and thats why life doesnt have actually any sence

(and i dont need to say than those people who say tings like: "Noting happens randomly" its fake, because actually everyting happens randomly... by that i mean you dont get signals of what you should or shoulnt do in life...)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26-08-2013, 21:08:06 »
But "natural" or "error" are human constructions of meaning. You say there is no meaning, but at the same time you use these words. If there is no meaning then nothing is "supposed to happen" and there are no errors or mistakes. There can only be an error if there is a plan and if you suppose there was some kind of universal plan of nothingness then you already screwed up your whole theory.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 26-08-2013, 21:08:37 »
The "notingless plan" isnt an plan: its just the natural thing... hoewer, someting anormal happened...

Its like an human beind born deficient...

The universe is someting deficient, and the natural ting was noting... nobody or anyting decided to be that way, it was just how it was until someting anormal happened...

"The Notingless" was suposed to be Noting forever, because its impossible to start someting in the middle of noting

Hoewer, that happened... so if someting impossible happened (wich is strange, because now that ting is possible) that was just an error...

But by meaning it an error i dont mean than there was an plan before... i mean than that wasnt suposed to happen, but actually happened

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 26-08-2013, 22:08:46 »
First of all, most of the people know how the universe was created (by the big bang).. however, NO ONE knows 100% how the big bang was possible (neither do they know if the big bang is a 100% accurate explanation as to what really happened.. however, lets imagine big bang actually happened as it is said)

However, actually the universe didn't start with the big-bang... the universe started with the FIRST thing that even appeared... and that thing might be responsible for the big bang...
To clarify, the big bang theory describes the evolution of the universe, from the hyperinflation of a hot dense universe 13.8 billion years ago to its current state. This is a universally accepted scientific theory and can therefore pretty much be regarded as fact. You are right in stating however that what happened before the hyperinflation of the big bang is a mystery to us.

But the assumption that nothingness is the natural state of the pre-big bang universe (or by whatever other name you should wish to call it) is not correct, I think. It is a very dangerous (and unscientific) thing to say that if something does not make sense it must be a mistake. Much of 20th century physics, notably quantum mechanics and special relativity, makes very little sense outside of mathematics yet they are true all the same.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 27-08-2013, 01:08:30 »
Its about logic:

Im 100% sure than there was an period than there was absolutely NOTING in NOWERE

And im also  100% sure than someting came first than anyting else...

Question: how can someting spawn out of nowere?

It cant... and in case that happens, someting went wrong...

Thats why everyting is tecnicaly wrong
« Last Edit: 27-08-2013, 01:08:36 by Damaso »

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 27-08-2013, 01:08:00 »
Well you're wrong for saying these things come from a mistake made millenia ago. How can you be 100% sure about something when even the creation itself is wrong? How can you have certainties in an uncertain and pointless world? What if we all are just an experiment well planned rather than an accident?

These things are bigger than you me and 7 other billion people. Even if we had 10 of our lifespans we would not be able to figure these things out. You can't go around saying that its a mistake or not with absolute certainty. This is not the middle ages.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 27-08-2013, 02:08:41 »
I will try to keep it as an teory like an religion for example...

(come on: 50% of people in the world belive than a god created everyting... why shouldnt people belive my teory also, wich seems way more rational than religious teory?)

I will not make propaganda about it... maybe i will write a book, but not trying to make people belive on it... as i sayd: everyone as their own point of view as i have mine, and the world is kinda made of diferent points of view ...

hoewer, i will always believe on this as 100% acurrated... altougth i will try to take the good decisions, i will have this always in mind
« Last Edit: 27-08-2013, 02:08:58 by Damaso »

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 27-08-2013, 02:08:03 »
Im 100% sure than there was an period than there was absolutely NOTING in NOWERE
You cannot be sure of anything before the period of hyperinflation. It might very well be that the Big Bang was not the origin of the universe, but merely the transition point in some sort of cyclical phenomena.

Additionally, you say there was a period of nothingness, but since time and space are linked (space-time), time cannot exist without space. Therefore, no space, no time. If the Big Bang is the origin of space then it is also the origin of time and that means there was no period before the Big Bang - no period of nothingness.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 27-08-2013, 07:08:24 »
I think than before big bang there was someting... because big bang wasnt an explosion out of nowere.. there were some atoms together, and they were the only ting than made big bang...

Also, if those atoms existed, and the wole universe was concentrated in someting smaller than the point of the "i" letter, that means than actually there was space (altougth an freaking small area.. but its still space)

What i refer by "Period of Notingless" its all the time wich was tecnicaly lost before the first ting spawned on the universe... and of course, its impossible to know wen did the notingless period started (because it didnt even started: it was basicaly the natural ting forever and ever)