Author Topic: "Dream Team" or post your silly/stupid/weird dreams.  (Read 21349 times)

Offline Sgt.KAR98

• View Profile
Re: "Dream Team" or post your silly/stupid/weird dreams.
« Reply #15 on: 15-07-2010, 02:07:42 »
A quite wierd dream I had was when I was very very young.On it,there was a odd shaped flying object,like an helicopter,flying near my old house.Many years later,I realised when I was browsing a helicopters site,that there was one very looked like to the thing I "saw" in the dream:

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 15-07-2010, 05:07:27 »
I can't remember any of my weird dreams, but I know I've described a few in IRC. So I'm checking my IRC log. This is what I'm getting:

[17:07] <[FH]Lightning> I had a horrible dream last night Flippy.
[17:08] <Flippy-Warbear> oh?
[17:08] <[FH]Lightning> I was playing Alam Halfa as British and I managed to get the sniperrifle. Then it took me 15 minutes to get close to the German base, carefully sprinting from bush to bush. AND THEN YOU SWITCHED TEAMS AND KILLED ME!
[17:08] <Flippy-Warbear> :DDD

(That wasn't actually a dream, that really happened...)

[02:29] <[FH]Lightning> Where did this dream crushing thing come from I wonder...

(Does anyone know...?)

[17:03] <[FH]Lightning> Man, I had the weirdest dream ever today.
[17:03] <FatJoe> today?
[17:03] <FatJoe> :P
[17:03] <FatJoe> sorry
[17:03] <FatJoe> what was the dream?
[17:03] <[FH]Lightning> When I was sleeping.
[17:04] <[FH]Lightning> I had a discussion with Micheal Caine on weither it was "Cacti" or "Cactuses"...
[17:05] <[FH]Lightning> And the weird thing was that on top of the cactus grew broccoli.

(I remember this dream. It's the origin of my fear for Micheal Caine. If I recall correctly, he became very upset with me after I jumped over his fence and went into his garden.)

[19:29] <[FH]Lightning> I had a dream last night I was in Vancouver.
[19:29] <[FH]Lightning> REally weird.
[19:29] <Kev4000> what did you do there?
[19:29] <[FH]Lightning> Cause I have no idea how Vancouver looks.
[19:29] <Kev4000> lol
[19:29] <[FH]Lightning> I was in a hotel.
[19:29] <[FH]Lightning> and there was a woman throwing in the windows with stones.
[19:29] <Kev4000> they have this cafe called amsterdam cafe in Vancouver
[19:30] <FatJoe> lol jasper
[19:33] <[FH]Lightning> Anyway, it was a nice dream. Not weird and disturbing like the last one.*

(I don't even remember saying this...)

[14:22] <[FH]Lightning> Man, I had this weird dream again.
[14:23] <[FH]Lightning> I was on a sailboat in the caribbean and when I landed on an island I met my long lost son.
[14:23] <[FH]Lightning> Except - he was black.
[14:23] <[FH]Lightning> And then we sailed around the world together.
[14:23] <Thorondor123> aww :)
[14:29] <Flippy-Warbear> |:)
[14:29] <Flippy-Warbear> how sweet

(Also don't remember this...)

[13:33] <matyast> I woke up at 6am after 3h of sleep
[13:33] <matyast> then fell asleep around 10
[13:34] <[FH]Lightning> :P
[13:34] <matyast> and woke up at 2 :p
[13:34] <matyast> and from 10 to 2 I had the most amazing dream
[13:35] <Flippy-Warbear> soiled sheets?
[13:35] <matyast> all the way through it I kept saying to myself...this is not a dream...this is not a dream...right until I saw myself run past you with an MG42 up some staircase
[13:35] <matyast> then I thought...screw this
[13:35] <[FH]Lightning> Past who?
[13:35] <matyast> You
[13:35] <[FH]Lightning> I'm in your dreams? :/
[13:35] <Flippy-Warbear> yep, soiled sheets
[13:36] <matyast> God knows why

(Not my dream, still weird though...)

[14:21] <Lightning> I had a weird dream about playing FH2 last night.
[14:21] <Lightning> It was the next game night, except FH2 was photo-realistic.
[14:22] <Lightning> And I was in a Sherman and Flippy was in a Panther and we were in some destroyed village square and I shot him 5 times in the rear of the turret and then he bailed and fled into a barn.
[14:28] <Lightning> Actually, it was remarkably undisturbing.

(Also remember this...)

[13:29] <[FH]Lightning> Bah, I played hearts of Iron for way too long yesterday.
[13:30] <[FH]Lightning> I actually dreamed the Germans invaded North Africa with 26 divisions and I couldn't do anything to stop them. And then I woke up and I was all worried and then I thought "Hey, wait a second. That didn't really happen..."
[13:31] <[FH]Lightning> I played for like 6 hours straigt and I was really tired :(

(Don't remember this, but sounds familiar...)

*: I left out two dreams because they were too disturbing.

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 15-07-2010, 05:07:23 »
I wanna hear the disturbing ones :O

Can't be as bad as side buttoned pants

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 15-07-2010, 08:07:36 »
My dreams are usually disturbing and illogical, but this one I fondly remember.

So I am vacationing somewhere much more warm than Finland, and I'm grabbing some radiation on the beach. Suddenly, aliens (or xenomorphs, of Aliens fame) start emerging from the surf and proceed to attack people. However, it appears that the guy on the next blanket is none other than Larry Thorne who apparently did not die in Vietnam. So Thorne opens the trunk of his SUV which he has parked on the beach and starts handing out weapons. Out of nowhere, the local Baywatch team is queueing there for weapons, in their trademark red swimsuits, with the Hoff notably (fortunately) absent. Meanwhile, Thorne explains how every other bullet is hollow-point for stopping power and every other teflon-jacketed for penetration.

And then I woke up.

Offline Paavopesusieni

• Spongebob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 15-07-2010, 08:07:40 »
Just saw a dream today where I robbed a bank, all cops following me and that sort, my pulse was damn high when I woke up.

So I woke up about 4 in the morning and then fell a sleep again and saw another dream, this time I wasn't robbing banks but powerful motorbikes. Odd thing was that the bike worked wrong when I took it, you needed to change gears by breaking and there was not real brakes at all. So when I became into first corner with that really fast bike and tried to brake i only changed gears to higher and I flew off to road to the fields. I flew like 50m to the air and 500m from the road and just before i hit the ground I woke up: That dream felt so real, I really got that "oh f*ck" feeling when I couldn't brake.

Offline Kalkalash

• aka Niko1992
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 15-07-2010, 08:07:05 »
My dreams are also usually completely random and I only remember bits and pieces of them in the morning.

For example, last night's dream. I remember being on mountain side, it was snowing and I was steering this railroad car that is moved by hands. You know, the one with the thingy in the middle and when you pump it the car moves. I also had my cat on my lap and he jumped off in to the mountain side. The side was filled with snowy trees that, for some weird reason, were miniature trees. My cat started climbing up the mountain and I panicked and thought he would fall. That's the only thing I remember from that dream.

By the way, has anyone else learned to control their dreams? Sometimes I know I'm having a dream and I just like to watch what happens. If something terrible is about to happen I have a technique to wake myself up: I nudge my head back and it wakes me up. Doesn't work always though.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 15-07-2010, 09:07:12 »
yeah, I have. Its called Lucid Dreaming, there are plenty of ways to trigger it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming

In one lucid dream of mine, I lightsaber battled Darth Vader

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 15-07-2010, 09:07:45 »
In one lucid dream of mine, I lightsaber battled Darth Vader
Holy shit!
I can't remember any of my lucid dreams but I remember I influenced some of 'em. And I do know how to wake myself up. It's just an awfully strange feeling because I try to move every inch of my body but I fail until suddenly I wake up  :-\

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 15-07-2010, 10:07:21 »
Ever had this dream (Was before I stopped wetting the bed):

Whatever dream I'm having, somehow a potty gets written into the script and for the daftest reason I always fall for it and go and take a piss.. only to realize the pee eint quite going into the bowl... And then I go 'oh snap!'  and wake up - It could be a freakinf desert and that potty would be there, mocking me

Another common one is having some pressing event, like a party or a favorite aunt come over, me dressing in my best, stepping out in the open only to realize, Alas I'm naked! (Must have stopped having this when I was 12)

Being chased by the most terrible and visually scary of creatures only to note that while it is running at normal speed, I'm running in slo-mo (Must have stopped having this when I was 15)

The same dream picking up where it last left off... Or repeating and somehow, due to the reletivity of time in dreams, moving past its former ending...

A wonderful dream, being disturbed going back, and forcing it to continue :-)

A terribly scary dream, being forced to wake up in a cold sweat, going back with powers, facing the issue

Flying, but with serious effort due to gravity... its wierd but I actually feel the pull, so it ends up being 'falling with style'

Losing my footing and waking up disoriented since i expect to be falling off my bed only to ralize, well its not possible, I'm smack in the middle of it, but the feeling and adrenaline rush feels so real, and my heart is usually pounding when I wake up (Still have this one)

Not quite a dream.. Sleeping and not being able to wake up, like you knowyou should, usually because you have other things to do in the day, and its usually a nap, but having your eyes almost sealed shut and unable to open.. Soemtimes I have dreams I can never remember that flow into each other such that its hard to tell where dreams ended and reality started

« Last Edit: 15-07-2010, 10:07:30 by djinn »

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #24 on: 15-07-2010, 11:07:46 »
I often wonder if the people you see in the background of your dreams really do exist. Is it possible that the subconcious imagination can atually conjour up that many random faces.

----
DREAM1:

I find a cardboard box in my garden, I picked up the box and it begins to bang about wildly, an animal is inside, then a scorpion sting starts thrashing out of the top of the box, through the sides of the box, basically trying to kill me, I dropped the box and the thing that walks out is a huge (size of a dog) red scorpion with spiders legs.  It started to talk, I can't remember what it said, but it wasn't very nice.

----
DREAM2:

I was dating the hottest girl in school, she was talking me into screwing her, I kept saying, nah it's a joke, but she was already stripping.  I woke up and realised I wasn't dating her, and even worse I wasn't going to get to bone her.  Cruelest dream ever.

HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 15-07-2010, 14:07:48 »
Ah yea forgot this one :

Flying a Eurofighter Typhoon Off a frigging cliff ! And seeing the ground while falling down and in the nick of time i pull up...It felt so real ...

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 15-07-2010, 16:07:37 »
My dreams rarely have storylines.  Either they are totally incomprehensible or just are really really boring.  Which makes me want to believe that at least some of you are lying or adding some things on.
 :-\

Same here, only absurd stuff not possible to explain, or really boring stuff. Another intresting thing is i only remember my dreams when i dont smoke weed.

I remember slightly 2 war dreams at least:

1st: By this not too big fjord we have a summer house, i dreamt i was in a very small submarine by the shore.As far as i remember i was alone, and these BF1942-skin Shermans (they were kinda in computer graphics, while the rest of the dream was not) were crossing the fjord while trying to hit my submarine. It was like artillery, very cool dream, i think i woke up before they crossed the fjord.

2nd: Some weird dream about something reminding of a summer school, in a big building in a quite steep hill.
With earlier class mates and other people i knew long ago. Suddenly it seems like its a military camp instead, and the russians are attacking norway. Everyone is given some kinda old ww1-looking rifle and an old backpack, though no one hurry to get it. I see the russians are coming with two tanks of unknown type and alot of infantry, starting to position themselves above the building at the top of the hill. Im very eager and nag to get my rifle asap, and go out to flank them alone ;D  Then i woke up

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #27 on: 15-07-2010, 17:07:41 »
I have several series of dreams that keep coming back, one is over 5 years old and still I sometimes dream it again. And again, and again.

Though this month a new dream arrived which I am also having over and over again. Don't ask me what they are about (because now comes the strange part) I recall them being the same but I can not explain them, I remember parts but can't make a story of it. Only right after awakening or in the dream itself. If I remember I might put my laptop ready on the side of my bed and if I wake up I write a story.

Anyways, the only dream I deeply remember, which felt very, very realistic and scared the shit out of me. Was like 7 years ago, maybe 8. Around that time my parents often went on vacation to places with mountains so we hiked alot too, I loved hiking in those mountains, looked great, felt great, etc. But the dream:
I am walking on this mountain pass, near a deep canyon, we are really high as there are no plants etc. just bare rock, my parents are in front of me and I'm behind them but they keep getting further away, I am walking slower and can't keep up with them. I try to hurry and then slip off the path and then I hang off the cliff, I can't get up and are about to fall off into the dark canyon I scream for help but my parents don't hear me and keep walking onwards then I loose my grip and fall down into this dark canyon, I fall and fall and when I'm about to hit the ground I wake up. Dreams never scared me that badly.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Laffey

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 15-07-2010, 17:07:11 »
I once had a dream about endlessly being chased by PedoBear.
This was like last year

FH2 nick= [BoF]RoflSeal
WoT nick= RoflSeal(aka BucketSeal by hslan and TS guys)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 15-07-2010, 22:07:42 »
hahaha so many amazing dreams here.

I love Djinns dream, how a potty always comes in and mocks him :D made me giggle

I once dreamed I was walking in the woods with my family, my brother met a bear and started talking to the bear, I shouted "Don't! he's dangerous! talk to that snake instead!" and he did. I went picking blueberries.

Then we came to the end of the woods. I looked to the left, a large city and all was devestated, with a red/green/polluted sky. Like the fallout of a nuclear holocaust. Then around a corner came a man dressed in a dark robe, couldn't see his face. We all ran like hell, frightneed to death. I tripped, looked back and he was right behind me.

Then I woke up.

When I was little (9 years) I dreamt that I was being attacked by a werewolf on the street outside my house. I ran for my life but eventually he got me (nothing happened after that, I woke up). That very dream came back several times.
All occured the year after i had been attacked and bitten by an unknown dog at that very same street (right outside my house).
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso