Author Topic: FH2's Nasazzi's baton  (Read 6686 times)

Offline Sgt-D

• Betatester
    • View Profile
FH2's Nasazzi's baton
« on: 31-03-2009, 22:03:54 »
For these who aren't football freaks : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasazzi%27s_Baton

Because organizing a ladder or a clan's tournament is much work, I had an idea to have an unofficial FH2 world champion's title, based on the Nasazzi's Baton.

The clan holding the trophy would have to be challended by another clan. The winner of the scrim will win, or still hold, the trophy.

If the trophy's owner would not accept the defy within a month, this clan would loose the trophy.

If the same clan would still hold the trophy after five won scrims... maybe the trphy should be bring into lay between the two last challenging opponents.

May someone with drawing skills could create a gif of sorta FH2 trophy? We would write on it the name of the clans successively holding it (like on the FIFA World Cup), and the name of the clanmembers who have played the winning scrim. This trophy may appear on the FH website and on the clanmembers signatures.

Our own FH2 World Champion at the moment would be the F|H, as they ruled, and won the last clan ladder, organized by the 130th Pz.

But, as these tough bastards are really hard to beat, they would fuck up the idea from the start.
(actually, they really deserve to be World Champions, as being lead by Dutch ain't really a quiet rest  ;D)

So this unofficial championship could start with their challengers, I mean my own clan, as the 79th lost on final  ;)

The [e-C] proposed us a friendly scrim week, so it could be the start of the Fh2's Nasazzi Baton struggle.

What do you think about it?

[79th]Sgt-D

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
Re: FH2's Nasazzi's baton
« Reply #1 on: 31-03-2009, 22:03:43 »
The 25th and 130th already do friendly trainings together, I think you could get the 25th to parcipate too. And for the 130th, I'm in. We just need internal sign-ups.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Sgt-D

• Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 31-03-2009, 23:03:11 »
After all, no one has to sign up, you could be involved without even knowing : the [e-C] beat the 79th, bam, they get the trophy, then may lose it against the 130th, after this during a training scrim the Hungarians beat you and get it, then lost it versus the DLF not knowing the thing, and the 79th could beat the DLF and get the trophy back.

[79th]Sgt-D

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01-04-2009, 15:04:00 »
I was talking about our forums, if no one wants to play except me then theres not much to fight about, you know?
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline DesertRat40-45

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01-04-2009, 15:04:55 »
Well, i dont know, my clan is actually growing so give us some time :P

Sig editted (oversize)

Offline Kubador

• FH-Betatester
  • Flippin' Warbears since 1988
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01-04-2009, 16:04:23 »
Well, i dont know, my clan is actually growing so give us some time :P

True that, we don't even have founds to make advertisments in this forum. :D

But the main idea is really intriguing. But the title would have to be held on a neutral site. Maybe hamsters could make a section with the trophy hall where the curren holder would be displayed.

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01-04-2009, 16:04:09 »
Thats a nice idea Kuba! Nasazzi's Baton FH section at Hamsters. Would work out pretty well I say.

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #7 on: 02-04-2009, 14:04:22 »
Awesome idea and count F|H in :)

Also I think this would get more squads interested to become the best.

Lets get this started fellas.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #8 on: 02-04-2009, 14:04:29 »
  I am down with this...
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Sgt-D

• Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02-04-2009, 23:04:18 »
It will start between the [e-C] and the 79th this next tuesday (no offense for the F|H, but as I said, you are nearly impossible to beat, as you so much want the victory you train for days, and don't hesitate to use all means available... add to this fine tactics and good players...)

I don't know who will win this scrim, as the [e-C] have pretty good players, we can see them everyday on FFA, but they are a starting clan, and we all know that 16p scrim is way different from public 64p...

Anyway I wil be glad enough if the clans like my idea  ;)

[79th]Sgt-D

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #10 on: 02-04-2009, 23:04:26 »
(no offense for the F|H, but as I said, you are nearly impossible to beat, as you so much want the victory you train for days, and don't hesitate to use all means available... add to this fine tactics and good players...)

We do not train for days mate, we trained 1 hour for each match. ;) But we do have a fixed team that knows eachother for years so it make feel like we trained that much.

Are we excluded or can we join later?

Lemme hear mate :)
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Sgt-D

• Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03-04-2009, 17:04:19 »
Sure you can be in, any scrim between two clans counts.

It's just I thought if you started the thing, no one would have a chance to win the trophy  ;)

[79th]Sgt-D

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03-04-2009, 19:04:18 »
Hey lol, Netherlands holds the real UFWC.

Offline Sgt-D

• Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 04-04-2009, 19:04:40 »
Actually the UFWC and the Nasazzi's Baton are two different things, but the Oranje melt the two, congrats!

OK this will start this tuesday, [e-C] vs [79th] on Mareth Line 16p and Sfakia 16p

[79th]Argal is planning to create a 3D trophy, and [79th]Bilout suggested to dedicate it to Rad, what do you think about?

[79th]Sgt-D

Offline 508th PIR Hawkeye

• Pacific? :D
    • View Profile
    • www.508thpir.com
« Reply #14 on: 04-04-2009, 19:04:03 »
Sounds fun, gotta talk this over with our 101st Air members ;)
"The American Paratrooper exists to give the  enemy soldier the best chance to die for his country." -- Gen. George Patton