Author Topic: Clan warz/ tornament  (Read 2286 times)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
Re: Clan warz/ tornament
« Reply #15 on: 28-07-2011, 15:07:28 »
Does a clan need to be focused on FH2 to play in FH2? No.

It's like you guys don't even want it.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline elander

• [DLF]
    • View Profile
    • Den Lede Fi
« Reply #16 on: 29-07-2011, 20:07:19 »
No clans? Damn you are so damn negative dutch, do you even know what your talking about? Exavs are active, hslan are, DLF are and a few new are popping up. DLF played a match vs 79th and vs exavs, and the fh2 cup... Dead? If so, it's becouse of your kind of reason... Sad.

Well i tried

Disclaimer - Personal Opinions are not shared with DLF

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #17 on: 30-07-2011, 14:07:17 »
Yup you tried really hard, and we can all see how "active" you clans are in these forums, awesome clanmatches, ladders, events, how could i have missed that, but hey I am so negative ;) since when is being realistic and aware called negative.

Sorry if I touched your feelings, but nope I do not play on pubservers so I do not know how many clantags there are, but I do read the forums and i see only 1 clan active and that is that new italian clan and that is that, it is what i can see.

But I could be very wrong and Fh2 could have a clanbase that is not having clanwars or events as in any other game, so then yes my bad ;) Anyway, if one of the many clans here wants to figth another clan, give me a shout.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com