Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 250054 times)

Offline GooGeL

• FH-Betatester
  • Shedmaster
    • View Profile
    • WOLFgaming.net
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #1440 on: 22-08-2011, 18:08:44 »
Vacation is over. Tomorrow, I'll be in me tractor for the first time in 7 weeks!

Offline M00SE

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: 22-08-2011, 19:08:25 »
United we stand  ;D

and divided we shall fall....

just kidding  ;D

congrats on the big day NTH   ;)

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: 22-08-2011, 19:08:14 »
@theta, the pistols and revolvers are free if they are made before 1945, that is true, but NOT if they are in calibres that are common today. So a 9mm luger or a .45 M1911 are only for people with a licence. But for example, a luger in the original 7.65 Luger calibre is a free weapon.

Also, rare semi and even full auto weapons are also free to have, i can buy a M1941 Johnson rifle with no problem for example without licence. Problem is finding one of those though. Also they are very expensive, to expensive to buy it for a crime probably hence why they are free.

Offline Cain

• View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: 22-08-2011, 21:08:55 »
After le pissing incident of last weekend my pc is up and running again. Luckely the power supply was the only thing that got fried in the chaos. So now i can play games again. Well only problem is that my pc smells a bit like piss xd

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: 22-08-2011, 21:08:23 »
After le pissing incident of last weekend my pc is up and running again. Luckely the power supply was the only thing that got fried in the chaos. So now i can play games again. Well only problem is that my pc smells a bit like piss xd
Next time you're drunk, I suggest to clean it with pressure washer.

Offline Raziel

• Bullet Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: 23-08-2011, 13:08:39 »
Congratulations NTH!

Offline Paasky

• DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: 23-08-2011, 17:08:59 »
So, I got a pre-agreement for renting an apartment (read: room) in Groningen while I'm interning here. Also the stuff I'm doing (even though Business Intelligence sounds boring) is a cool project where the final product will be fancy interactive pie- and bar charts to visualize data in an instant. There's just so much to learn.

Soon I have broken out of the vicious Dutch bureaucracy! (you need an apartment for a Resident number, you need a Resident number for a Bank Account, you need a Bank Account for an apartment, you need an apartment for a Resident number, you need a Resident number for a Bank Account, you need a Bank Account for an apartment, etc)
It's half naked people on boats. That's all.
Here in Finland we call that "summer".

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #1447 on: 23-08-2011, 22:08:55 »
Groningen?! I visit that townish-city quite often.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: 24-08-2011, 11:08:14 »
So, I got a pre-agreement for renting an apartment (read: room) in Groningen while I'm interning here. Also the stuff I'm doing (even though Business Intelligence sounds boring) is a cool project where the final product will be fancy interactive pie- and bar charts to visualize data in an instant. There's just so much to learn.

Soon I have broken out of the vicious Dutch bureaucracy! (you need an apartment for a Resident number, you need a Resident number for a Bank Account, you need a Bank Account for an apartment, you need an apartment for a Resident number, you need a Resident number for a Bank Account, you need a Bank Account for an apartment, etc)

Are you still in college Paasky? If you like living in the Netherlands I could easily get you to work for my company. We are looking for BI consultants.
Let me know ok.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Biiviz

« Reply #1449 on: 24-08-2011, 11:08:36 »

Are you still in college Paasky? If you like living in the Netherlands I could easily get you to work for my company. We are looking for BI consultants.
Let me know ok.

Real-life use of having forum friends finally appear!

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: 24-08-2011, 14:08:55 »

So..typical.
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline Paasky

• DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: 24-08-2011, 18:08:38 »
Let me know ok.
This internship (ends 23.12) and then about a month of school bureaucracy and I should have the diploma in my hands. If the subject interests me I'll let you know for sure :)

Real-life use of having forum friends finally appear!
You should know all the stuff I've done with "random" people from WaW ;) Parents were a bit shocked when I said I'd be going on a 3-week tour of Europe with a Swede and a Dutchman who's real life names I didn't know at that point :P
It's half naked people on boats. That's all.
Here in Finland we call that "summer".

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #1452 on: 24-08-2011, 22:08:03 »

So..typical.
Care to explain?
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: 25-08-2011, 02:08:40 »

Offline G.Drew

• FH-Betatester
  • FH player since 0.65
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: 25-08-2011, 04:08:26 »
Been looking on reddit and all over to try and get alot of the Warhammer 40k Space Marine Demo, it was posted to go live 2 days ago, but sadly, nothing.

Then I found this:

Because of some exclusivity miff between Game and Relic (that I'm not even 100% about), UK folk don't get to preorder Space Marine on Steam or even have its store page available. However, you can still get the demo on Steam by copy/pasting steam://install/55410 into a web browser (that isn't Chrome).

THERE IS A GOD...
"Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory" - Gen. George S. Patton
-you aren't allowed to have nice things.