Author Topic: FH2 Singleplayer crash at 2%, every map  (Read 435 times)

Offline MonesWar

• View Profile
FH2 Singleplayer crash at 2%, every map
« on: 04-11-2018, 06:11:48 »
Hello there, i'm new here, i just recently downloaded FH2 for first time(the torrent in download section), I have windows 8.1 and a integrated intel graphic card, i can run games like far cry 2, league of legends, TES IV, fallout 3 and new vegas, even bf bad company 2 in low settings(obviously bf2), and when a try to star everymap the game crash at 2%, I tried to run the game in window mod and i get a messages like "Too many particle system manager templates" and something about a usatp predator missile, is there any fix?

Offline GeoPat

• View Profile
Re: FH2 Singleplayer crash at 2%, every map
« Reply #1 on: 08-11-2018, 00:11:51 »
IIRC, BF2 is incompatible with 8.1.  You need to run it in compatibility mode and administrator and possibly windowed mode to make it work halfway stable.

Offline MonesWar

• View Profile
Re: FH2 Singleplayer crash at 2%, every map
« Reply #2 on: 08-11-2018, 01:11:58 »
IIRC, BF2 is incompatible with 8.1.  You need to run it in compatibility mode and administrator and possibly windowed mode to make it work halfway stable.
Thanks for the reply, I've fixed the trouble by myself, I've using bf2 vanilla mod for my personal mod, With a lot of addons and vehicles, just needed a bf2 clean installation