Author Topic: I dont know what to do  (Read 6867 times)

Offline Pascucci the Whiner

• View Profile

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
Im so mentaly blowed up
« Reply #31 on: 09-07-2013, 17:07:15 »
So, there was the girl i liked (which seems than she didnt like me) hoewer, we could still be friends (although i tink she just see me as a know guy for her)

I tryied to forguet her (because she is in the 9º grade.. im in 8º but im older than her because i reproved 2 times) now, at the next year, she will go to another school too far from the place were i am, and i will still 1 year on that school..

Well, she lives near me (i dont know exacly were, but its not far from my location) hoewer, obviously i can just go to her house (never did it btw)

some days ago, (we school was about to finish) i just came up in facebook, created a group of the school were i placed everywone who studied there on the group... then i maked somekind of a "deep post" talking about how cool it was for me the school year, and how everywone treated me so well (compared to other schools were i studied)

Many people liked that post... hoewer she didnt (as usual, she dont like my post, but that doesnt mean noting, she just dont care) hoewer, (like 1 week ago) i just see a like over my post given by her.. and im like: "Brace yourself: she doesnt like you because of giving a like.. so dont dream again."

BUT then, at nigth, i was online on facebook, and i just received an video call.. but i didnt picked it up (because i was afk but online) so wen i arrived, i saw that, but she was offline... so i just write escuses from not picking it up, and to have a goodnigth.

(she never started to talk with me.. it was me always with her)

ok: so im like dreaming again (fack!)

and im writting this, because i was eating in front of TV, and then i just see a  talk show, and in that talk show they would talk about the people who participate in a sing show (and she participated on that program)

Wen i listened that, i was about to get an hearh atack (not for bad of course) and so, ive run out of there, and comed here write this...

(yeah, sorry for my grammar btw)

ok.. what do you tink about this?

Offline th_battleaxe

• Bon Vivant
  • Bit of a Révolutionnaire
    • View Profile
Re: Im so mentaly blowed up
« Reply #32 on: 09-07-2013, 17:07:31 »
So you're trying to say that she actually likes you?
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon car il est bon
J'aime l'oignon, j'aime l'oignon

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 09-07-2013, 17:07:16 »
I dont know.. if she does, i dont know what to do, if she doesnt, i also dont know!

Wrost: if she really likes me, she doesnt whana say, and then im like sticking around and then she doesnt like me

Anyway that shoud be too much good for me.. its kinda an utopia for me having any guirl i really like to be my guirlfriend.

(oh and btw: i asked her if she likes me in facebook: she obviously sayed no.. so i was like: oh yeah yeah its ok, fine, we can still be friends :) like not showing any sad reaction to that)

( i also didnt send her tings like: i love you, so i dont seem desesperate, altougth i am)
« Last Edit: 09-07-2013, 17:07:56 by Damaso »

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 09-07-2013, 17:07:57 »
I guess she doesn't feel the same way as you do, i would bail out of the loveproject with her because continuing it will only make it worse the moment she would refuse you. That said, keep in mind that i'm a girlfriendless guy that's usually to scared to ask a girl out, so i might bail out to often thinking she doesn't like me.

Who doesn't dare, doesn't win. But who dares can also lose. Try to find out of you have any chance if you want, but don't try to make yourself believe she does when she doesn't. I know that's hard when you're in love, but well, i think every guy has to do this in his life.

Good luck!
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline th_battleaxe

• Bon Vivant
  • Bit of a Révolutionnaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 09-07-2013, 17:07:35 »
^What he said.

Also, go out a bit more. The right girl might just waft along. But indeed, if you don't have the guts to talk to her, you're not going anywhere.
J'aime l'oignon car il est bon
J'aime l'oignon, j'aime l'oignon

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 09-07-2013, 17:07:13 »
It can be very scary to simply say "I really, really like you" to the girl you adore, but if you never conquer that fear, you will be alone forever! So go for it and good luck!

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 09-07-2013, 18:07:46 »
(´・ω・`) Denku?
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 10-07-2013, 00:07:59 »
It can be very scary to simply say "I really, really like you" to the girl you adore, but if you never conquer that fear, you will be alone forever! So go for it and good luck!

He asked her already. The answer was: no.

And then, well, it never worked for me to actually ask for a relationship. If you have to ask, it is for no good already.

If she likes you, if she is interested, she would want to spend her time with you. And as you like her, you would be willing to spend your time with her.

As a result, you would spend your time together. If you spend time together while actually loving each other, things will come naturally.

For some people, sex comes after 5 minutes, while others need years to get close. Sometimes people love each other, but they never touch.

This depends on the people involved. A difficult personality, having a hard time getting along with his/her environment, might take more time to get close with somebody he/she loves.

In this case, I rather believe that she felt sorry for you, when she read your post on facebook. She is contacting you, because she feels pity for you. But not, because she suddenly fell in love.

In the end, there is nothing bad about spending time with people you love. If she is seeking to spend time with you, would you not enjoy it? Even without having sex? Just go and see what happens.

But right now you don't even have real contact, do you? A like on facebook doesn't count. That is almost coincidence. Online contact never counts unless you meet with people in person.

Just search for people, that actually do not go away when you show up. That is much more of a basis for any kind of relationship.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: I dont know what to do
« Reply #39 on: 10-07-2013, 00:07:32 »
Just dont make me call the police on you again.

Offline Zeno

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 10-07-2013, 01:07:47 »
(´・ω・`) Denku?

i feel guilty for laughting at that comment  ::)

but on topic:

I know its hard for some guys to do this: but seriously man the fuck up and stop acting like a god damn pussy in front of ladies!

women are so easily read that it scares me that guys act like this in front of them. You have gotten of on the wrong foot with this girl..

my advice:

Read "The Game" by Neil Strauss and enlighten yourself with the material at hand.

damn, that book should be mandatory reading material for all confused and socialy undeveloped teenagers these days.. To many people get fucked over by the expectations of the society they live in these days, guys act like uncertain chickens because they are afraid of what people will say and think of them if they fail. So they get all obsessed with not failing that when they actually do fail (like it seems in this thread) they act like its the worst thing that could happen to them and they just wanna die (like in this thread)

WELL GUESS WHAT! IT COULD BE WORSE!

YOU COULD ACTUALLY BE DEAD

now think about that, how much it sucks to be dead.

there is no afterlife that presents a second chance at success.

only nothing.

big fucking victory there my friend, being dead and shit.

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 10-07-2013, 03:07:00 »
http://www.cracked.com/article_15658_the-ten-minute-suicide-guide.html

We would not know how good success felt if it wasn't for failure...

... and a quote from Sir Winston Churchill:

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

We live for the fight man; everyone fails at some point, it's part of life... you've got to love it. If you haven't failed at some point, your life is probably a hell of a lot more boring than someone who has failed 100 times.
« Last Edit: 10-07-2013, 03:07:46 by Oddball »

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 10-07-2013, 12:07:57 »
(´・ω・`) Denku?

i feel guilty for laughting at that comment  ::)

but on topic:

I know its hard for some guys to do this: but seriously man the fuck up and stop acting like a god damn pussy in front of ladies!

women are so easily read that it scares me that guys act like this in front of them. You have gotten of on the wrong foot with this girl..

my advice:

Read "The Game" by Neil Strauss and enlighten yourself with the material at hand.

damn, that book should be mandatory reading material for all confused and socialy undeveloped teenagers these days.. To many people get fucked over by the expectations of the society they live in these days, guys act like uncertain chickens because they are afraid of what people will say and think of them if they fail. So they get all obsessed with not failing that when they actually do fail (like it seems in this thread) they act like its the worst thing that could happen to them and they just wanna die (like in this thread)

WELL GUESS WHAT! IT COULD BE WORSE!

YOU COULD ACTUALLY BE DEAD

now think about that, how much it sucks to be dead.

there is no afterlife that presents a second chance at success.

only nothing.

big fucking victory there my friend, being dead and shit.

I feel kind of guilty for making that comment :)

anyways, "The Game" is not something you should take as an example. Sure, the aspect about taking a bit more place and not being afraid of standing out, that's good. But those points are still quite subtle, however, you'll never find a more sexist book no matter how much you search. I was disgusted by the men in it, making me ashamed to call myself a man.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Jimi Hendrix

• Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 10-07-2013, 16:07:59 »
 You need to see a Therapist, Psychologist or a Counselor if you have had or are having suicidal thoughts.

It is unnatural & dangerous. Posting this in a public forum is a sign you are either crying out for attention or help.

Having girl problems are forever a mans burden, but saying you want to kill yourself requires something more professional than a forum reply.

Good Luck.
 ;)

Biiviz

« Reply #44 on: 10-07-2013, 17:07:30 »
Wen i listened that, i was about to get an hearh atack (not for bad of course) and so, ive run out of there, and comed here write this...

Well, thank God. Getting a hearh atack for bad is just the worst.