Author Topic: Looking for help about activation of BF2 booster pack, plz, help me guys.  (Read 808 times)

Offline [CHN]Harrier

• View Profile
How can I activate Booster Pack to my existing soldier?
I bought BF2 and SF during 2005 & 2006, so I had a account name (soldier) named "Harrier" created at that time. Yesterday I bought a digital copy(EADM) of bf2 complete collection, after downloading through EADM and installing the game, BF2 and SF runs perfectly, but I have a big problem with activating the booster pack. I followed the steps given by EA support links:
"Click here and login with the account you made in Step 4.
Click on "Downloads Info" tab
Add the soldier you created in Step 2 into the boxes and submit
Go to www.battlefield.com/activate and click on Battlefield 2 Complete Collection "

when I click the "Downloads Info", I find the Battlefield 2 Account Name:   <none>, and I click the "edit BF2 account name" and type in "Harrier" ,it says "the account is already in use." But this account IS owned by me indeed! why can't I use it? I want to activate the booster pack to my existing soldier "Harrier", because I already have a good stats with it and many weapons unlocked. I don't want to register a new account and activate the booster pack to a new account! What can I do?

Offline FlyGuy45

• View Profile
I have no idea what to do, but I would try contacting EA. They might help. Other than that, I am of no use. Sorry. :-(

Offline [CHN]Harrier

• View Profile
OK, thanks buddy. I've sent an email to EA support. Hopefully they can help soon.