Author Topic: 1 bug ingame, some small mistakes ingame and on website  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Graf_Radetzky(CZ)

• View Profile
Re: 1 bug ingame, some small mistakes ingame and on website
« Reply #15 on: 09-03-2010, 18:03:37 »
b)website: 1. Why is  Mount Olympus in Normandy list?? (I think it fits more for Mediterain campaign in NA, or  make new front on website.)
               2. I cant find High Power pistol for Canadians

Like to add a point 3 here. When browsing the FH1 content on the website the links under the heading "Community" are wrong. Each item there has the link belonging to the next item, starting with the "Community" header being the first link.

Noticed this before, but thought it was an issue to small for its own topic. So If you don't mind Radetzky, I'll use your topic for this one ;)

No problem  :) These topics are usefull sometimes  :D

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10-03-2010, 08:03:01 »
anyone know what kits is causing the kitparts to fly over your head when you die on totalize??
and is it all the time, or only when you die when entered in a vehicle or flak`?

thanks

Offline Graf_Radetzky(CZ)

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10-03-2010, 13:03:14 »
anyone know what kits is causing the kitparts to fly over your head when you die on totalize??
and is it all the time, or only when you die when entered in a vehicle or flak`?

thanks

That soldier on screenshot isnt dead.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10-03-2010, 20:03:15 »

thanks

The flak bug only seams to happen on flak guns with out shield and with pick up kit.  But no big deal we live with it

Of course I don't know which pick up kits. Anyone care to elaborate?