Author Topic: "Sound-Spamming"  (Read 719 times)

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
"Sound-Spamming"
« on: 15-01-2012, 15:01:27 »
I don´t know how i should call it, but in the last 2 games my soldier was shouting without me giving the command. - The whole game.

"For the queen!" - 5 seconds pause - "Hit the dirt!" - 5 seconds pause - "You got it! Fire! You got it! Chaaaarge!"

I then tried to block it by spamming 5 sounds in a row. But even after that -and my chat being blocked- the sounds came out of my soldier. I was checking whether other players were around, but there were none. My player has some kind of tourettes-syndrome.

Edit: I played a 3rd game now and it doesnt go away.
« Last Edit: 15-01-2012, 15:01:44 by Butcher »
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
Re: "Sound-Spamming"
« Reply #1 on: 28-01-2012, 18:01:52 »
That is a very strange issue. Seems like something regarding your commo-rose decided to break. I know it is a huge hassle, but the only solution I can personally think of would be a clean reinstall of FH2.

Offline Butcher

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28-01-2012, 19:01:27 »
Wow, finally an answer. Thx for the tip. I spoke to someone else ingame and he replied he had the same bug. Atm the bug is coming and going, but strange enough most of the time the sounds fit into the situation. When I press shift and run I get the "charge!"-sound. When I press the left mouse the "Fire!"-sound comes.
He got banned for our sins. He was not the member FH forums deserved, he was the member we needed.

Offline Knitschi

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29-01-2012, 14:01:58 »
I have that problem too sometimes. Especially with the "charge" or "greasemonkey" sounds.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29-01-2012, 14:01:10 »
Now that is one weird bug. Can't say I ever had it myself, but I also saw complaints about this on a german forum. I have now idea how one would go about reproducing this.