Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 250025 times)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #4245 on: 15-06-2014, 01:06:33 »
Many germans bring other things from the Netherlands than those, once they have been there.
Our bicycles?

Jokes aside, I live in the border area and I often see Dutch people going over the border to shop because.. groceries and gasoline are both cheaper in Germany. But on German special days where they have the day off, like Labour Day, I see them crawling all over the place at our shopping areas. What the hell are they buying? It's more expensive.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: 15-06-2014, 01:06:48 »
The first question asked when somebody reports to have been shopping in the Netherlands is whether they brought weed. Obviously. Don't tell me you didn't think of that. I did that myself now and then when I was younger. I mean, that is a good chance to buy some quality weed without much ado. Accordingly that is the first question that came to mind.

And people buy usually clothes, besides weed. Because people got more style in the Netherlands. Did you ever try to shop clothes in Slovakia? Don't do it. In the Netherlands you get finest clothes, modern styles and common sizes much better than here in Germany. There is a decline in clothes styling the more eastwards and the more away from the seaports you get. Like traders picking the best stuff and sending the ugly stuff inland.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: 15-06-2014, 21:06:04 »
I didn't think of that because I believe the law has been changed some time ago that foreigners visiting can't buy weed anymore. Could've been reversed though.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: 15-06-2014, 23:06:59 »
I didn't think of that because I believe the law has been changed some time ago that foreigners visiting can't buy weed anymore.
Yeah, but you know our politics: that's just what the law says, you know...

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: 16-06-2014, 02:06:55 »
I didn't think of that because I believe the law has been changed some time ago that foreigners visiting can't buy weed anymore.
Yeah, but you know our politics: that's just what the law says, you know...
Can't wait to see the Germans lining up in front of the shady alleys on the next Labour Day.

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: 20-06-2014, 21:06:44 »
My day is going great and my soul is at ease. Tonight party night. Chase them lad and drink with the girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LEcwR1nQ34
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: 28-06-2014, 12:06:57 »
My one week trip to Finland is done. Got tons of pictures of military vehicles (and other), Shit ton of souvenirs and militaria (would have bought more if it weren't for the airport security and lack of luggage) and enjoyed the Finnish summer (winter 2.0). Saunas, lake swimming, Rowing, getting drunk and blaming the Russians and especially having fun with friends. Food for an eating monster like me was scarce especially in Helsinki and i had a few cultural shocks.

Overall 10/10 wouldn't mind moving there for a while.

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: 28-06-2014, 23:06:53 »
Ok, i got a list of some than happened to me during my FH2 forum break:

1st - passed the year, going for highshool nextyear.
2nd - my crush is on that school.. i found out she is 25% whore and interested. exelent: next year i will go by car to the highshool, maybe that will help me wile conquering her. (think she hanged with like 2-3 guys in one year lol)

3nd - will have the biker driving exam in 1 month - my life will be 50% done if i pass it.
4rd - found a way to play FH2 again.
5th - War Thunder with groundforces is just fantastic.
6th - guess i will start working on a body exercise program called: "Insanity"
7th - im back to the FH2 forums, now give me all the atention i need! (like some people think.)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: 29-06-2014, 00:06:30 »
I think the need for you to post what you've been up to proves your desire for attention.

Anyway, welcome back Damaso! you have been missed.

Being with 2-3 guys in one year is whorish to you? Wow. Welcome to life. People have sex.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: 29-06-2014, 00:06:08 »
I think the need for you to post what you've been up to proves your desire for attention.

Anyway, welcome back Damaso! you have been missed.

Being with 2-3 guys in one year is whorish to you? Wow.

Nah, i know worse..

But you understand my view: i tough she would have "fixed" relationships you see? not just going for a party and hanging with the guy next to her.

I found out she's an typical Jersey Shore style girl if you know what i mean.

(and no: i aint doing any video speaking about how beautifull i am and than females are dumb as fuck because they dont want me  as their boyfriend, and making a shooting range after that.)

Also: how the fuck was i actually missed by this FH2 Forum comunity? do you even have hopes on me? arent you guys suposed to hate me or something?
« Last Edit: 29-06-2014, 00:06:58 by Damaso »

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: 29-06-2014, 00:06:10 »
So hanging out with a guy at a party makes a girl a slut?

You post a lot. It's enjoyable and brings life to and makes my fading interest for these boards come to life again.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: 29-06-2014, 00:06:07 »
Ah, crap, Damaso, you ruined your avatar.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: 29-06-2014, 00:06:20 »
So hanging out with a guy at a party makes a girl a slut?

Not totaly...

But if one girl hangs out with one guy in one party, and nextday does the same with another guy, and ect.. how are you suposed to classify it?

Changing topic: there was this girl in the class wich had OP boobs. So what do i do? i make jokes about it. I say stuff like:

"oh you think im never going to get a chance with you? well keep saying that.. but one day, you will wake up and we will be laying down in bed and i will kiss you and you will do the same to me after an enjoyable nigth" (i dont like her tough: i just didnt gave a single fuck. It was a joke, and i made more jokes like that.)

Eventualy, some girls in my class (the exact type of girl who seems all polite and shit but the first thing she does once she is at home is to put their evil big nails on her vagina and keeps thinking on her bestfriend wile praying for satan) started to spread the word than i would be charged for bein a pedophile once i made 18 years old... so yeah.

They judge me because they tough i was somekind of an sexual tard.. but they  even make orgy's every weekend on the backs of everyone, and i am the sexual tard for saying sexual jokes? oh please: they keep talking about penises sizes all the time - even more than i talk about sex.

Thats what i find bad in women: you tell her she is hot, she tells you you are sexualy arrasing her. But then, she comments with an friend about how much big should be the penis of some cute guy in school.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: 29-06-2014, 00:06:11 »
the exact type of girl who seems all polite and shit but the first thing she does once she is at home is to put their evil big nails on her vagina and keeps thinking on her bestfriend wile praying for satan
Sounds great, do you have an address for me? PM or post.