Author Topic: Presentation Pepinio aka Patrick  (Read 391 times)

Offline Pepinio

• View Profile
Presentation Pepinio aka Patrick
« on: 06-10-2018, 10:10:45 »
Presentation Pepinio aka Patrick

Hello soldiers

I rediscovered Forgotten Hope 2 earlier this year.
Sporadically I played it again and again, even for 1942.

But for some months it has captivated me and gives me a lot of pleasure. (Sometimes frustrating, but that's part of a good gaming experience)

Battlefield veteran since 2003, I saw Battlefield for the first time on a German TV show (NBC Giga Games). I was thrilled right from the start, huge battlefields and the opportunities to fight as an infantrist or at sea or in the air have impressed me a lot. I was most impressed by the fact that you could join together to clan and so could stand against each other in huge battles and with voice chat.
Since then, I've been on fire and Battlefield is my favorite franchise.
I joined a clan at Later Founded One and actively participated in a German official EA Community site for the game. I volunteered for BF-News.de It was a great time to get to know many like-minded people personally.

One of my best memories was attending a Battlefield 2 publishing event. It was the Battlefield Convention 2005 in Dortmund at an airport. There I was allowed to play Battlefield 2 for the first time. It was a unique and memorable experience among so many like-minded and crazy people to be able to play the game.
Over the years, I have always remained faithful to the series, with temporal interruptions.

Like many players, I did not like EA's new stock market course, and the changes that came with it, and the community changed over the years, which was completely understandable. Older people left the community with other younger stealers. But with Battlefield 3 I could not make friends and had deliberately avoided Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4. Have in the time always played the old titles mainly 1942 and Battlefield 2 and a Mods. Eve of Destruction and Forgotten Hope have always been my favorite maps. I also have special nostalgic reminiscences on the Road to Rome extension for 1942.

Over the years I have never really got over the Battlefield feeling of yesteryear, but you get older and have a glorified look at these beautiful memories.
Battlefield Heros and BFBC Battlefield Play for Free could only make me little wine mild.
It is sad from my point of view what has become of the series when I look at Battlefield V. I played Battlefield 1 actively again, but you do not have much to say about that, it just has no long term motivation, although it was ok but just too casual. My feelings are best described by a Youtuber Names Worthabuy in his video for Battlefield V, he's safe at my age.

So enough told. I am glad that there is an active community for Forgotten Hope 2. Hopefully the ww2 retro wave will bring some new players for this community, you deserve it.

I am 38 and from Germany and my school English skills are round. I hope you understand what I want to express.

I would be glad if one of the Battlefield veterans in Discord or Teamspeak or here in the forum in German would bring me up to date.

Looking forward to many beautiful battles with you and see you on the battlefield, even if the disappointing Battlefield V appears, I will continue to play FH2.

See you on the battlefield, say Pepinio

Offline Redbadd

• View Profile
Re: Presentation Pepinio aka Patrick
« Reply #1 on: 06-10-2018, 14:10:05 »
Hello.

I take it you ve been on the 762 forums, its full of germans, teamspeak and what not.
« Last Edit: 06-10-2018, 22:10:03 by Redbadd »