Author Topic: Greetings from Russia!  (Read 11229 times)

Offline VIETCONG

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
Greetings from Russia!
« on: 24-07-2009, 07:07:25 »
Comrades! We in Russia also played in FH2.15! Please explain how we do rank the server such as server [762] = Ranked TFS = FH2 v2.15! Maybe you can watch your stats via the server [762] = Ranked TFS = FH2 v2.15? Thanks friends for the help!
Sorry for bad English language!

Offline Die Happy

• FH-Betatester
  • Live Long & Die Happy
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from Russia!
« Reply #1 on: 24-07-2009, 10:07:59 »
the offcial ranking/awards on FH2 is still in developement, although announced some time ago it is not yet finished.

any other ranking you find on servers is a server sided customization and has nothing to do with the FH2 team (although they might use our icons/graphics etc)

so better ask the server host about those things.
Live Long & Die Happy

Offline Ionizer

• Carrier of Squirrel Flu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24-07-2009, 22:07:28 »
Anyone else getting deja vu?  I could have sworn I've seen this exact same post on these forums before...

Offline VIETCONG

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27-07-2009, 15:07:19 »
In Normandy statistics would be? When the expected output Normandy? We in Russia are waiting for him! ;)

« Last Edit: 27-07-2009, 15:07:52 by VIETCONG »

Offline Die Happy

• FH-Betatester
  • Live Long & Die Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27-07-2009, 15:07:59 »
the stats/award system is still worked on so i cant  give any big details.
Basically it is the same as the BF2 awards just spread out differently and less focused on single rambo action and more on teamplay.

again it is not sure if this will be released with the 2.2 normandy.

at least i hope thats what your were talking about. Your english is not that easy to understand maybe you can contact Taranov, a fellow russian himself and he can translate better.

http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?action=profile;u=10
Live Long & Die Happy

Offline VIETCONG

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27-07-2009, 21:07:17 »
the stats/award system is still worked on so i cant  give any big details.
Basically it is the same as the BF2 awards just spread out differently and less focused on single rambo action and more on teamplay.

again it is not sure if this will be released with the 2.2 normandy.

at least i hope thats what your were talking about. Your english is not that easy to understand maybe you can contact Taranov, a fellow russian himself and he can translate better.

http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?action=profile;u=10

Thank you! Taranova I know! :) Now I know that you're friends! ;) This is very good! I would ask the Normandy at Taranova! ;)

Offline General Tso

• Head Chump
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28-07-2009, 20:07:27 »
I wonder why a Russian would have a user name of Viet Cong.   ;D

Offline VIETCONG

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 29-07-2009, 11:07:24 »
I wonder why a Russian would have a user name of Viet Cong.   ;D
I appreciate the courage and resilience of the Vietnamese soldiers in the struggle against American aggression! ;)
« Last Edit: 29-07-2009, 11:07:43 by VIETCONG »

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 29-07-2009, 13:07:19 »
didn't north korea start that war?  ;)

Offline VIETCONG

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29-07-2009, 18:07:57 »
I do not understand the question!

Offline Nerdsturm

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29-07-2009, 19:07:37 »
I do not understand the question!

He means that the Vietnam War can't be classified as US aggressiveness because the war started a long time before US troops entered Vietnam and before the Cold War even began.

That is, unless you want to blame the US for defeating the Japanese, who had been able to take the area because the Germans defeated France, which created a lack of government in the region which allowed Ho Chi Minh to take power in Northern Vietnam, which angered the French who had come back again and who promptly set up an Nationalist government that angered the Communists who started the war- which is all assuming that the US didn't have a good reason to declare war on Japan in the first place and which is all too confusing  :P

Offline VIETCONG

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 29-07-2009, 20:07:14 »
These were the internal affairs of Vietnam! And no one is allowed to intervene and solve for the Vietnamese people like him live!

Offline Nerdsturm

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 29-07-2009, 21:07:57 »
These were the internal affairs of Vietnam! And no one is allowed to intervene and solve for the Vietnamese people like him live!
The Vietnam War, like all wars, was not an internal affair. When one group of people starts killing another group foreign governments have every right to intervene. It's not as if its okay to kill your neighbor just because he's the same ethnicity as you.

Granted, I recognize that foreign intervention is not always good- I doubt the Vietnamese are better off now then they would have been had France, China, and the US stayed out of the area- but none of those countries did anything wrong when they aided their allies.

Offline K.Cower

• I use immersive HUD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 29-07-2009, 22:07:59 »
I wonder why a Russian would have a user name of Viet Cong.   ;D

Of couse, if user, a guy from Russia, he should have nickname like Ivan, or Balalayka-man, or Kalinka-malinka2009, or something, right?

Sinn Féin

Offline VIETCONG

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 30-07-2009, 04:07:06 »
The Vietnam War, like all wars, was not an internal affair. When one group of people starts killing another group foreign governments have every right to intervene. It's not as if its okay to kill your neighbor just because he's the same ethnicity as you.

Granted, I recognize that foreign intervention is not always good- I doubt the Vietnamese are better off now then they would have been had France, China, and the US stayed out of the area- but none of those countries did anything wrong when they aided their allies.
There is a good proverb "My home - my castle"! Vietnam's right at home to do whatever he wants, if these actions do not endanger the neighbors!